1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense use on 200 blogs site domains

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Johnny503, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ so.ray2000:

No, all in different feel/look/topics.

Thanks all for the sharing of your thoughts into this topic. I'm agreed with some of you said handle the large/many blogs are hard thing to go. But, in this case our group is not in the rush creating many blogs in same times. We only create 2-3 sites/monthly and let our employee to take care the daily updates/posts. For that hopefully, once we get to 200 sites GOAL! we will see the results.

Johnny503, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  2. 1samu

1samu Peon

Best Answers:
    whats wrong with 200 blogs/sites ?, have 200 blogs/sites doesn't mean it will be ABSOLUTELY become spam blog/sites. why do you think so ?

you ALWAYS CAN hire new workers for every 10 sites you've made. 200 blogs = 20 people, if you can get $xx,xxx from the site (like JimKarter did), pay the salary for the 20 people won't be so hurt.

ok, 10 site per person, 1 new articles per 2 days, mean your employee must write 5 articles for 5 sites per day, if s/he works from 9.00 AM until 5.00 PM, that means 8 hours work. 5 articles for 8 hours work = about 1,5 hours/article

is there still anyone that can't write 1 article per 1,5 hours ?

make 200 spam blogs is the same with make 200 mini market with bad serve quality, make 4 quality content sites is the same with make 4 mini market with great serve quality. and make 200 blogs with great quality means you made another McD or whatever franchise you know. big and great.

the problem is ..

do you feel you can do it ?, or you've already start to feel fear just to talk about it ?
    the answer is just yours dude ... :)

1samu, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  3. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so,you're gonna spend 5 years making those sites?

and writing 20 000 articles in about 1826 days,thats about almost 11 articles per day.

class optimist.

talk about writing various topics,keeping old ones updated,administrated...ect

@1samu, Jimkarter, yeah right:rolleyes:

Pepy, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  4. chizarium

chizarium Peon

Best Answers:
    This is hard indeed and it's easy to become overwhelmed. 200 blogs is a good target to hit but if you can push the envelope and set your goal at $2 per day per blog minimum you'll be much better off down the road (and have more $$$)

chizarium, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  5. ganpat

ganpat Peon

Best Answers:
    Start slow. Build 10 quality sites in a month to start with. spend about 2-3 months optimizing them and see what you earn. then build off the lessons you learn. If you just build 200, you'll need a lot of time and patience to monitor all and the quality will go down. If you build a few good sites, each can make you $5-6 per day and that is a good start. then you can invest in more.

ganpat, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  6. 1samu

1samu Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha..., McD make BILLIONS of hamburger everyday, and I believe Ray Kroc didn't even make one.

why do you think I will do it MYSELF ?, why people always wanna do it with their OWNSELF ?

have 200,300, even 1,000 blogs isn't bad at all. It is bad if you think YOU must (and can) do everything with your OWNSELF.

some people can optimize 1 site and make millions from it (goes to ShoeMoney and Ashley with whateverlife(dot)com), some people prefer have hundreds sites and make bucks from it (you mean it, I believe most of DP members have more than 1 sites to make money). it's not about what right or wrong, it's about what's suit for you. am I right ?

no matter how hard you try, you still just have one body, two hands, one brain, 24 hours a day. you're not octopus with multi-brain. there's always people who wanna work for you for some bucks. dont be too stingy ..

and yes, I dont talk about some 200 instant blog in a day, like ganpat said, build 5-10, get some traffic, articles, when it give you a couple bucks, pay somebody to maintain it while you build another 10, repeat, and you'll got 200 sites.

no offense at all, dude

1samu, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  7. navtej

navtej Peon

Best Answers:
    it is possible but will be hard... but also worth it after.

navtej, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  8. mysmehmood

mysmehmood Peon

Best Answers:
    i think, if some one give full time then no probs.....

go ahead... don't wait

mysmehmood, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  9. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    right, it's will be start slow out for few site per months up to 10 sites. Then we will focus on those 10 sites first, after see the result, we will continue to another 5-10 sites, then repeat as the same previous steps. We'll have our full time employees to work on this and other stuffs.

Johnny503, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  10. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    @ Johnny503,

Hope it works out well for you kiddo. Just believe in yourself and be a pioneer in your field. Don't let negative nancys hold you back. Make 200 blogs and make some profit...then build another 200 then another 200 until you have an empire...the only person that can make this not happen is YOU!

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  11. ashok861

ashok861 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Definitely you can earn $1/day,But you should maintain some traffic to all 200 blogs.If you maintain this definitely you can. Best of luck

ashok861, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  12. Billyb0b

Billyb0b Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if you have that many blogs, Give it a go you could make a good proffit, Adsense DOES work! So give it a go ;)

Billyb0b, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  13. moneyguru

moneyguru Peon

Best Answers:
    This one is really a very good idea but i think 200 blogs is too much. since you are using adsense keyword optimization, so you can do the same thing with 50 blogs only.

moneyguru, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  14. SEOpaw

SEOpaw Peon

Best Answers:
    200 domains is no good, start of 50, then 100, 150 and so fort.
    you cannot do 200 domains as an instant noodles from the store..

SEOpaw, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  15. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and how much time and money are you willing to invest?

McD started almost 70 y ago and you're comparing with them?lmao

Then go now,open 200 fast food restaurants and start competing with them.
    No matter how quality you can be,with this idea you're copying what thousands and thousands are already doing.Established market predators will literally send you back to the hole you've crawled out if you start threatening their niche.Why?BECAUSE THEY CAN.Because they have been on that market before you've been born,and know all tricks you can think of.
    Only way to stay in there is to stay out of their way and be happy with
    scraps.

like someone said on DP,that ideas is like soap bubble.your goal is to jump in and take what you can,before scattering

Better channel your time,money and energy to create something new.;)

Pepy, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  16. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its highly possible as long as you update the blogs regularly and maintain them.

Abhik, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  17. 1samu

1samu Peon

Best Answers:
    you're really not get what I'm talking, dude ...

now, do I EVER SAID that you must BUILD 200 SITES IN ONE DAY ??

ok, thousands people doing this 'trick', and maybe just 1-2 of them can survive. so what's the matter ?, the matter is just DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT ?, I think I can, if you think you can't. it isn't shame on me.

Established market predators ?, ow, come on ..

why do you think Google can beat Yahoo ?, isn't Yahoo is "the Established market predators"?, isn't Yahoo can send Google back to their hole because Google disturb their niche ? why Yahoo can't ?

ideas is like a diamond covering in mud, there's thousands diamond there in the mud-pool, but not so many people BELIEVE that it was there, not so many people BELIEVE they can found it, not so many people BELIEVE that the black-stone they've found is the "diamond covering with mud".

I dunno about you, but I think I CAN do whatever I WANNA do. I CAN get what I WANNA get.

okay, enough talking. this is just a different of mindset, and the way of thinking. no big deal. I do my ways, you do yours. deal ?, great. Good luck ! :cool:

oh ya, and for you questions :
    I'm willing to pay the 'price'. like Kiyosaki said. Everything has a 'price'. If you can pay, you'll get it.

1samu, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  18. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you're one that didnt get the message.you're always off the subject, comparing your worn out idea with mcdonalds,or yahoo with google :rolleyes:

in the first post I said it'll take you 5 years to get 200 sites with that tempo.
    and that you're gonna need to cover writing about 11 articles per day in AVERAGE.

btw,Google was not copying Yahoo,it was an idea,invention.

in my own world there is a mud pool,but my only job is to predict which diamond that spikes out is going to be the biggest.here they say,100 guys-100 minds,100 girls-200 boobs.:rolleyes:

dont be angry,when you pay the price,you'll have enough time for that.

just keep looking straight,and do what you want to.

Peace, bro;)

Pepy, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  19. 1samu

1samu Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanna try to give the easier example,thats the way how I explain something.

1. the McD, I just wanna said "the one that make McD can run and growth is a system, the way Ray Kroc use OPT (other people time) to make him richer", you always can do it. no matter if you're just marketer noob, what you must do is learn. you always can hire people to write an article, find an article, or recomposing one. :)

because (I think) you ALWAYS said :
    the focus is in "you" word, sometimes you can know people by the word s/he often use.., and I focus on "use other people resources", I wanna be rich, and 'lazy'. like I said, different mindset.

ok?, so why I use McD as an example ?, it's just an example. of course we can't beat it. but the 'tricks' still the same right ?

2. Google and Yahoo. before Google born, Yahoo is the 'predator' in search engine world. and if what you've said is right. then Google must be down for now. invention. right. invention is just another word of copy paste. but it's more 'clever'. I think Nokia's inventions is just a little change here and there, put some more powerful music player, or extra space, or whatever. (damn, I'm doing it again..)

btw, I'm also not recommending copy paste content, or copy paste site. you need a little invention, even it's just an header.

this is the part why I feel you kinda push me to open 200 fast food restaurant now, instantly. hahaha. maybe I catch it wrong. sorry for my mistakes

success for you all guys,
    no matter what path you'll take.

cheers :D

1samu, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  20. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good luck.

keep the topic updated.it'd be interesting to see ROI rates.

Pepy, Jun 19, 2008 IP