1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which network is best for CPA/CPL offers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by teapoint, Jun 11, 2008.

I'm looking for a network which pays through paypal and has the highest paying and converting CPA/CPL offers as well as zip and email submit offers. Which network would you suggest? :confused:

Regards.

teapoint, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  2. carlennj

carlennj Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been very happy with Neverblue.
    they have extensive USA offers and a good amount of international.
    They pay on or before the 15th of each month for the prior month's commissions via paypal.

PM me for more details and ideas.

carlennj, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  3. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have uk traffic try paid on results

blogspot, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  4. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic will be mostly from US.

I've heard that neverblue call you up, is that true? What sort of questions do they ask you?

5. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they call you (NB).

Check my link below, I use several for CPL offers...the ones that have paid me are listed first.

If you have any questions about any, shoot me a message.

Thanks!

BankRollBucks, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  6. mberman84

mberman84 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am currently using ampedmedia...i like them because they have great customer service and willing to match/beat any CPA deal from another network

mberman84, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  7. discodollars

discodollars Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out MaxBounty, COPEAC, INcentReward, Affiliateer...links are in my sig, plus many more programs that have paid me time and time again. Plus ones to avoid!

discodollars, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  8. wufeng

wufeng Peon

Best Answers:
    I want too.

wufeng, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  9. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Do those pay out via paypal?

10. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Just got a PM from someone who works for http://www.rocketprofit.com/ . It looks like a decent site to me, and I think it's pretty legit. Has anyone had experience with them in the past?

teapoint, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  11. discodollars

discodollars Peon

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty, Affiliateer and Incent Reward do.

discodollars, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  12. stevehowe

stevehowe Peon

Best Answers:
    Rocket Profit is has slimmed down on their inventory over the last 2-3 months big time.

We have some great CPA / CPL offers.

Come check us out!

Convert2Media

stevehowe, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  13. bfellow

bfellow Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have personally used Rocket Profit and I would avoid them at all cost. My dispute with them is well documented. I have had some serious luck with CoProsper and better yet Millnic (shameless sup affiliate link in my sig, fyi). They pay weekly and have a very low payment threshold. Plus they have a really good inventory. Great to work with. I'd check them out.

bfellow, Jun 16, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  14. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They have tracking problems,scrub so many leads.

getjimmy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  15. Oleko

Oleko Member

Best Answers:
    MarketLeverage often pays more than Neverblueads for the similar offers. I have compared.

Oleko, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  16. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree,they have so many business related offers but low no of dating and email offers.

getjimmy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  17. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advice getjimmy and bfellow. Maybe I should steer clear or RocketProfit and check out those which you guys are recommending. Thanks.

BTW, does Millnic pay out via PayPal?

teapoint, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  18. DigitalBuddha

DigitalBuddha Peon

Best Answers:
    members of Digital Point,

I hope this post sheds some light on the aforementioned posts on this thread. I am the director of Affiliate Marketing for Rocket Profit. I've read everyone's posts, and there seems to be a lot of confusion about our company and the way we do business. At the conclusion of this post, I will list my email address and AIM. if anyone has personal questions, concerns, issues, whatever, take them up with me in private, and I can assure you that I will at the very least provide you with an answer to any question you may have.

First - to the claim that "Rocket Profit is has slimmed down on their inventory over the last 2-3 months big time." - Rocket Profit is a CPA network, we don't have inventory on the network, our publishers have inventory. If you were referring to "ads", then you'd be wrong as well. We've launched over 100 ad campaigns this month alone.

Next to the claim that my company shaves leads and our tracking doesn't work. Well, we have our own proprietary tracking interface, it's not direct track. If we were a direct track network, you could be sure that 15-20% of your leads (minimum) weren't being tracked because of the direct track pixel fall-off. Now, while our tracking isn't perfect, and sometimes doesn't update every 5 minutes, as it's supposed to, I can assure you that every one of your leads are being tracked. Now while I can't say that 100% of leads are ALWAYS tracked, I can assure you that we do not deliberately shave leads from our publishers, and to think that is just asinine. We're a branch of a publicly traded company, do some research, our ticker is NWMO on the NASDAQ. We have to be overly compliant and transparent, as not only do we have publishers and advertisers to be accountable to, but we have shareholders and the SEC to answer to as well. If you doubt my company's tracking methods, I have a simple solution: generate a tracking pixel, send it to us, and we'll place it on the confirmation page so you can track conversions on your own and match them with ours.

For those memebers who have had "issues" with my network, I will only say this. These issues are because of your marketing methods, not our policies. If payment was withheld from you, it was due to the way you advertised one of our ads. When advertisers scrub us, we still pay our publishers, if advertisers don't pay for leads, we absorb the costs and often still pay our publishers. When publishers send us fraudulent traffic, that is where we draw the line. If you think we want to withhold payment from you, you're wrong. Guess what? If you don't get paid, neither are we. If any members of DP think they have been wrongly treated by Rocket Profit, PM me, email me, instant message me. I will look thoroughly into your account and if I feel as if you should have been paid, I will take care of it for you. If anyone has any additional questions, please feel free to get in touch with me at your own convenience. My email is Rob@rocketprofit.com; my AIM is HotRocketRob. I am ALWAYS accessible. I hope this helps answer your questions

Best Regards,

Rob Camhe
    Director Of Affiliate Marketing

DigitalBuddha, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  19. filo403

filo403 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many alternatives depending on your niche. What topics does your site/blog address?

filo403, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  20. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm researching which networks to use when I decide to start marketing CPA offers via Adwords and other PPC networks.

teapoint, Jun 18, 2008 IP