1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    i find it funny how surf4fun is contradicting himself so much...

deedeedum, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  2. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    yes all i post is copy..

i have over 500 friend in my yahoo(most died) and 110 in msn

i have 700+ wso

all dp make money ebooks..

i am member of 2000+ forums..

all webmaster warez blackhat etc forums...

Most money i make is from smaller PPC.. that you see on ppc-monitor.com marketing.3fn.net and such.. i made 30K+ promoting a online pharmacy(email list/list died) in 12daily times i made 10k in ref commission alone(adwords)..

I remember i made a getpaid to read and signup site when cpa was just opening eyes with maxbounty.. that ptr site with cat image.. was my greatest individual money maker online.. that time promoting 2nd and 3rd tier ppc and getpaid to signup etc used to make 3000$+ profit for admin if you have 10000+ usa canada member base

since 12daily and other stuff turned scam.. and pharmacy affiliates where harrested and arrested

i stopped those..

some of the chat friends i have.. use shitty technics to make money online.. Like they dont pay a dimm to advertising and still get into paid advertising (ppcs).. they also have keyword list from wordtracker(stolen) (around billion keyword list for mainstream and adult).. they take all the search engine position with nasty link building technics..

CJ CLICKBANK SHAREASALE ETC. more then 2-3 year ago of 12daily etc.. i used to promote student education related offers back then (forum marketing) and adword for clickbank(made losses) etc

I just got fedup with web business.. white or black

And sometimes become too frustrated ..then i get in bad mood.. and turn the affiliate marketers down..

Nothing looks like a good business to me..

i want to find some brick and morter like business in web..

i produce bricks

and sell each for $2 $5..

so far godaddy is doing it.. and few tycoons like those who are running PPC networks (BUY SELL ADVERTISING adbrite adtoll peackclick trafficholder chokertraffic)

How they get into those position.. and what is involve on running real web business

ONLY GOD CAN TELL ME..

No forum even discuss how to start a web business.. other then the affiliate pages..

surf4fun, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  3. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    speed100, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  4. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure4fun, you are still here ??? have you met any doctor yet ? Stop showing off man, I know you know alot about affiliate marketing.Now, look in your sig ?? AREN'T YOU SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW ?, once you have said to me that, I'm scamming people promoting wealthy affiliate, and what is there in your sig ??? isn't that wealthy affiliate promotion ?? Don't say its not yours, I know its not yours but now don't you think you are helping people scamming ?? Aren't you involve now, aren't you doing sin now (huh, telling that affiliate marketing is a scam and you yourself doing).You are getting paid for that right ? Who are you, you are saying to everyone to stay away from affiliate marketing and you yourself doing it.YOU ARE VERY SICK,, PLEASE GET SOME HELP.

You are shameless..

CBbox, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  5. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a kid.

You know value click media inc. the company who owns CJ is worth 1.64 billion USD. (6500 crore in indian currency).

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=VCLK

Do you know that they payout almost 25 million USD every month (100 crores approx.) ??

Login to your CJ account, dont you see the number of fortune 100 companies listing their affiliate programs there ?? Yahoo , Citibank , HSBC , ING , British Airways, Hyatt Hotels you name it and they have an affiliate program over there. You think they are all fools ??

You are simply attacking an industry which in multi billion dollar industry in value.

aditya_sfs, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  6. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    He badly needs money so sold his signature lol. Why not ask some affiiate marketer to employ him ?? Good idea

7. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    aditya here i change the siggy to your affiliate link happy?

these are to show what affiliate marketing is.. and thats not damm my sites.. and suck with your fortune 500 companies.. they even wont employ you as security gurad of theirs..

kids go sleep..

8. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    so you say lie(sure4fun), before you said you sold your sig and now you are saying you just want to show what affiliate marketing is.

Do you want to raise a white flag now.And you know what, wealthy affiliate is the best of the best affiliate marketing tutorial I have ever joined.It teaches me to make x100 more $$$ than the fee I paid.Stop your ego and live your life, sure4fun, think positive, You can still do affiliate marketing if you like doing it, you are good at it.You just got to change that thinking.

CBbox, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  9. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    You didn't read my earlier post. Simple stuff doesnt get into your head.

Entrepreneurs don't think about who will employ them. They think of whom they will employ. Entrepreneurs create jobs where college graduates work.

10. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    ok friend cbbox i changed myself.. thanks for your help..

i wont post any more... i just leave this thread because of the innocent affiliate marketer CBBOX.. he has lot of hope in his eyes.. and i dont want to turn it down..

if you need any books or crooks or help just pm me

no worries i wont send you my affiliate links..

11. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Oops !! sure4fun, I'm afraid you have judge me wrong.Anyway, so you are tired now, we do get tired to do hard work (writing long useless posts) without getting anything.Its good you go and do something productive things.

I wonder what type of person you are.I feel pity for you mate.

CBbox, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  12. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys post something helpful rather than fighting with each other....

jacky8, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  13. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, you are so damn funny! I got a buddy just like you. He inda talks like that and with a straight face. We have a blast with him til the cows come home every other weekend. Man, oh man! You are funnier than my favorites below:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3HHmU5vmrGs
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3sk

sin, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  14. infonote

infonote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Surf4Fun,

I understand your thinking, but you seem to be missing the point of services.

Stop thinking of web publishers as producing a product. While there are who eventually produce their own product to sell, most of them promote other people's products.

This has existed since the beginning of time, look at sales people.
    Having a "traditional" business is not exactly safe either. Look at horses transportation.

In the early 1900's it was the main form of transport. Then there was a technological advancement (auto/engine) and everything changed. The horse industry had to adapt by being more specialized. Horses are used in ceremonies, racing and weddings for e.g.

The same is with affiliate marketing. Instead of knocking on doors, or sending fliers are home, one is writing on the internet which is as revolutionary as the engine/auto in the early 1900's.

Offline Sales people will still exist just like vinyl's still exist in the music industry. They are specialized. Eventually.

Most businesses do not start big, look at MS and Google they started by finding an opening in the marketing or GM.

The truth is no business is safe. Up till a few years ago the Hummer was the main selling brand of GM. Now what, with oil prices they want to get rid of the brand.

My point is that no one is safe, not even traditional businesses. But if you do not believe in affiliate marketing what are you doing here?

It is like you have a personal crusade against Internet marketing.

infonote, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  15. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread must die ! lol - At the same time it keeps pulling me back even without the OP - guess the drama is somewhat infectious.

One point - While there are always going to be those who dabble in a little bit of this and that but never fully commit, those are the same people that need security - for whatever influenced reasons. There is no shame in bowing out if marketing is not for you - you are right - it's full of crooks and ebooks and programs and vendors and networks that give it a bad name, and make it a shark pool indeed.

On the flip side - for people like you - those that can't fully transition into being a true entrepreneur rain or shine, you must realize something very important. Perhaps it's been mentioned already - In order for a person like you to be employed into a security blanket week to week - there must be someone to fill the employers shoes too. If everyone thought 'get a job' and nobody thought 'create jobs' - nobody would have anything to do - and so nobody would have any money - therefore nobody could spend any - economics derive from supply/demand... . ..

IM can be very lucrative, it can be very rewarding - it can also be a repeating nightmare and bad des-ja-vu day to day if you come ill prepared.

Here are things you can comfortably do remotely to be employed from your computer.
    *Webmaster/maintain sites month to month/day to day/whatever.
    *Designer: Create and buildout brands for yourself or for others.
    *Copywriter: Hmmm not sure if this one is right for you...
    *Affiliate Manager: Looking after a bunch of people that YOU probably wouldn't like - others love.
    *Affiliate Marketer: For yourself or for others - in various ways.
    *Analytics/SEO/PPC consulting: For yourself or others
    *Forum Mod: Highly paid if you know where to look and how to mingle << Prob not for you either.
    *Vendor: Create products - video 'how-tos', audio guides, ebooks, membership sites, etc. - get affiliates.
    *Sign up to Guru.com and elance.com and look for whatever work you can handle, there's tons.
    *Craigslist has more than enough ppl looking for individuals like you - well rounds with opinion <<Just don't show them this thread.

Or.

Grab local paper/resource, look for 9-5 job ads - take the phone - dial - get an interview - BS your interview - make $ - be happy and get educated instead of trying to educate those above you. You only learn to play basketball better when you play with those that are taller/bigger/better than you. Learning from them and eventually hopefully outdoing them. As you can see - nobody is learning from you - and you are only outdoing yourself with each effort - I think you should press the reset button and come back to this with a different view this time. Billions are spent online my friend, the money has to go somewhere...

NCMedia, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  16. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to see someone agreeing with what I stated earlier, its fair enough nt to reveal your secrets but its rather counter productive just posting screen shots of your earnings , I think its better to post about things that are useful to help affilaites, isn t that what this forums is about??

Patchkaa, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  17. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    NCMedia, nice little list you posted. I like this thread it stays interesting...and yes techniques and tools to grow your affiliate revenue should be shared!

experienceadvertising, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    its good to see some other people could smell the rat i sensed in the first place, personally I think too many ppl herre are easily led by people that "CLAIM" to earn X amount of dollars that instatnly worship them as gods, I find it funny that soon as Nabs was cornered into showing some proof of his websites he runs like horse and hides. true he did give advie but it was basis crap that everyone knows , and yes he doiesnt need to reveal anything he does thats his right but then why not just say this is what I did and just work hard guys instead of teasing or showing off to people, its counter productive!!

Patchkaa, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  19. tobefree

tobefree Peon

Best Answers:
    Nabs, do you write your ebook? If so, pl. PM me, I want to buy one.

tobefree, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  20. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    if u search cleverly on google or alexa all the webmaster technics are already exposed..

ppl do this and make some money..here and there.. some times ripping other webmasters with domain flipping.. or make money or get traffic easy ebooks wso report etc..pr domains or backlink sales..

most rippers are in other webmaster forums like warrior and such

but surely its the most uncertain way to make a living as an internet publisher..

and day by day its getting more saturated ..

its nothing but freelance gambling..

the product service here are mostly virtual. and nothing to depend your life on.. even as ebay or adsense affiliate.. even you create 100 sites.. eventually they all dry up and loose its value on its own..

I see this industry as same as WWE industry..

BIG PLAYERS INVEST MONEY to arrange a fight.. (CJ GOOGLE ETC)
    Advertisers sponsors the fight (fortune 500 companies)
    Wrestlers compete to get a share of the money.. (the 4 billion dollar that is being spent.. mostly bathroom entrepreneur with blogs sites and seo)
    Viewers/audience Bet on them to make some quick bucks with less investment (affiliate marketers with ppc advertising)
    TV viewers watch it for fun (the visitors of web.. they like to have some fun or spend some dollars)
    =====================

I already got several infraction and lot of ppl called me FU**K you BA*SSS***D (yes the true entrepreneur like aditya_sfs or bad mouth like deedeedum etc

=========

I know I will be banned for life soon..

But its my duty to tell the noobs.. not to waiste much time on affiliate marketing .. and take it as side income. and make the main from your real business or job.. import export resturant clubs pubs hospital services school shop transport house rent internet services(ISP) . i would say to check yellow pages for business types.. or job sites for true careers .. then sucking all day in forums..

i would advice to take internet business or web publisher as extra income.. MOSTLY FUN

but before i am gone..

here some useful videos i found from alexa

***Make a 25,000% Return in Just 2 Days...with ebay affiliate program***
    if ask username pass

user jimmy and pass abcd123456

surf4fun, Jun 18, 2008 IP