1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EA Can Go Screw Itself... The lemonarian CB Journal.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by lemonarian, May 2, 2008.

1. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    As to celebrate the 100th post in this thread... I'd like to give you a bigass fucking recommendation...

Guys, today has seriously been the second most awesome day in my IM career, right after first sale day... well technically it was yesterday, it's 3 am now lol.

First of all, I managed to get Alex Goad's email adress and I spent some time chatting away with him on MSN about his launch today for the Four Tier Annihilation Method.

Yes, he told me that as I was a "fellow player", as in a member of Players With Money (which rocks btw) I could get a free copy.

And it's freaking awesome... And I was sooo shocked when I realized what it was about. It's the most obvious place ever, but pretty much nobody is taking advantage of this. (blogged about this here)

And, oh yeah, Alex confirmed that his buddy Saj was actually making 6 figures a month through this.

And again I'm not trying to pitch this as I can't even put an affiliate link here lol.

Now the 3 first "modules" are awesome, you know... These are the main parts of it and this is mainly what creates these monthly six figures I guess...

BUT, I know you guys hanging in the CB forum here, and my mind was doing backflips as I read Module 4.

Yes, affiliate marketing... Clickbank... CPA offers... List building...

Literally thousands of visitors from this one source I can't reveal.. Granted, not completely free, but seriously... with these profits it's a drop in the ocean.

I'll be implementing this TOMORROW!

So if you're undecided, stay tuned for tomorrow!

lemonarian, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  2. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Me is very interested in hearing more about the excellent journey Lemonarian is about to have!

ROCK ON!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  3. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I will, I will.

Just noticed I had a sale for the above mentioned product yesterday... AND he bought the upsell!
    I also got a separate sale for a non-clickbank product.

That'd be my best day yet = $97.34

Also, sorry for not giving tips and stuff, I don't really have any lol.

lemonarian, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  4. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait, holy shit I got THREE sales yesterday! I (finally) got another on the myHelpHub network!

OK, so yesterday was seriously the second best day in my IM career. Not only did I learn this awesomely technique I had never thought of (sorry guys can't share, you know, copyrights and shit) but I got fucking THREE sales, my previous record was two.

Well, technically it was four sales because he bought the upsell, but that doesn't count lol.

So, scratch that above...

Yesterday = $108.52

Yep, first hundred dollar day!

5. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Never done one of these before but I guess now you know I'm not bullshitting you...

[​IMG]

Haha. Keep pushing on people, results will come!

6. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is awesome dude! Good work!!

grover69, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  7. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice one on the results front,

i will NEVER pay or get involved with Alex Goad as he duped many wana be IM's into buying google payload which was way outdated from the original arbitrage days and in essence an unworkable business method. He wasted my time and many other thousands of genuinely interested people wanting to make a go of this proffession and unfortunately i see him now as more of a hindrance than a helper. I'm sure he's made and continues to make a packet- but earning it off the back of vulnerable novices is not a trait i like.

rob33, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  8. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is nothing but spammy crap. Lemon, you keep bumping your threads and you're not allowed to do that.

ly2, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  9. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't own Google Payload so I don't know about that. But, I'm a member of PWM and I know that this has been the #1 thing that has gotten me started seriously, and what's inside is the foundation of my business model. Out of everything I've invested in this is the best thing by far.

Sorry to hear that G Payload wasn't too good then. I actually spoke to Alex over msn though, and he's a cool guy and he helped me a lot yesterday.

And ly2 I meant this thread as an inspiration, not giving tips or whatever, because I don't have any. What I learn from stuff I've bought I'm not allowed to share anyway.

Bumping on forums is usually posting in a thread where the last reply is more than 7 days old, but if this is against the rules then I'll stop. No need to be an asshole.

lemonarian, Jun 12, 2008 IP