1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense use on 200 blogs site domains

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Johnny503, Jun 11, 2008.

Hi everyone,

My partner and myserlf, we both going to create about 200 blogs site domains in all kind of topics, each blogs will have about 100 of unique articles and use the adsense into it. Of course, there will be SEO/Keywords optimize involve in it. In about 60-70% of our domains some are receiving very high traffics and other are average traffics coming for monthly and the rest are low traffics. But do you think each site can make at least the min of $1+/day, that's how we do the basic math. Is this possible ?

Johnny503, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  2. adsens3

adsens3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $1/day from a site sounds reasonable, but it can be quite an uphill climb to get there. It really depends where the traffic to these sites is coming from and their respective niches. Focus less on building so much content and put more effort towards link building. That's what'll help your sites rank in the end.

adsens3, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  3. sft_hrt2002

sft_hrt2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is possible to do that...but u need proper planning for that

sft_hrt2002, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  4. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks both for sharing your thought about this and actually each month we will create about 3-4 sites until it reach up to 200 sites, all will be focus on SEO/Keyword/sitemap involve. Since some of our domains are already receiving in good traffics, so we just want to focus on links/seo/keyword the most to make it better and for sure unique contents is the first #1 in our concern.

Does anyone have any other idea to share about this ?

Johnny503, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  5. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    I will say that you can concentrate on few blogs and put all quantity content in that this will help you much better , just think how much time you will take to create 200 blogs and in todays competition we need to update them regularly or we loose our position in google too .

atulperx, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  6. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ atulperx:

We do have an small group of folks will handle the daily post contents while the other is create a new site. So I'm not sure is this still a concern for out-of-date for a site or not. That's in our plan so far.

Johnny503, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  7. tinycoin

tinycoin Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can do that if your content is in English not Vietnamese.

tinycoin, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  8. bingokid

bingokid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1$ a day, it depends. Don't count on every site making one buck a day. Just some math - if your niche is really bad and you get like 5c a click, you need 20 clicks a day. If the blog is at the same time a low traffic one, lets say 10-50 visitors a day, then you can see it wont work. You need like 50% ctr, which is impossible... then again if you get 50c clicks, its simple.

bingokid, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  9. SEOBusiness

SEOBusiness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is a good idea,however,200 is too much to be operated.

SEOBusiness, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  10. bornic

bornic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't understand

bornic, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  11. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ tinycoin:

As far as about contents, it's all in 100% english with in different kind of topics (i.e. finance, accountant, auto, etc.)

@ bingokid:

there are about 5% of our domains are traffics around 20-50 UV daily. 15% is above 50 U.V. The rest of other percentage is 100+ U.V. daily, some of them are over 500+ U.V. daily. Due to we only invest in buying of traffics domains, so that's why we got those amount.

Hopefully get every single pennies from adsense will gain up a big dollars in later. :)

12. ahmad_latif

ahmad_latif Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

You can make money from 3 or more sites , no need to make too much sites, coz more site, need more time, more staff, more budget .

I have just three site and from just 2 site monthly i earn around 1000 dollar , just using google adword and yahoo group to marketing .

with small number of sites , you can control the sites and you can find easy solution and easy to update without high cost.

I hope my reply, can help you to improve your income .

and sorry if i can't help you .

ahmad_latif, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  13. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Better you focus on a few blogs

TheVccMatey, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  14. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ ahmad_latif:

Thanks for the advice, that's a reason why we start out create site in slowly, not that so rush. Just like monthly we create 2-4 sites then let our staff to handle the post contents as daily. This is just a part of our invest/business, so I wouldn't mind to see how the results come since we think it's best to try out couple of strong traffics site first.

15. harrysmith

harrysmith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @John :
    As you are planning you have around 200 blogs with good SEO efforts you will have to think on good hosting also, you will have to choose some reliable webhost who will provide you better hosting experience and excellent hosting experience. If you are hosted with some CHEAP host and all your blogs are down all time due to their poor hosting service them you may not earn what you have panned.

Regarding $1 per domain is acceptable if you have quality content and good traffic.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU PROJECT :)

harrysmith, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  16. bingokid

bingokid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Traffics domains, you mean you get so much type in traffic and this is not search engines traffic? Thats great :)!!

bingokid, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  17. TheOwner

TheOwner Active Member

Best Answers:
    :eek: what you can't understand

TheOwner, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  18. basketmen

basketmen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am manage more than 200 sites and blog too, but i can good manage it with my 2 staf

i manage it with schedule

basketmen, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  19. DrAnujGupta

DrAnujGupta Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can do that, your articles must be unique and relevant to site...ok..best of luck

DrAnujGupta, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  20. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ harrysmith :

We also run hosting/design business, so in this case isn't a problem with us even we're growing more bigger, but I believe it does take times to reach the goal.

@ bingokid:

Well, when we buy the domains, we always looking for a good traffics in order to allow us to buy. Most of them are type-in traffics, search traffics, etc. It does have all kind of it.

@ basketmen:

I'm glad heard about it, so does it hard to receive in good amount from adsense ?