1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discover How One 40 Page website Went From $0 to $600 mo in 4 Months

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by James Dean Nash, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    By reading this alone gives me motivation. But initial thanks would go to JDN.

yakusokutebayo, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  2. SEO-Expert

SEO-Expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the general search engine public are as naive as you suggest, they may not fully understand the relationship between Google ads on a site not owned by Google, but to think they can't read "Ads by Google" on the majority of AdSense ads and understand they will be clicking on an ad is laughable.

Seriously you can't believe this, can you?

If that were true, then it's true of ALL sites running AdSense not just MFA sites. Why would a visitor who according to you doesn't know what an ad is act differently on different sites?

At best that's an exaggeration of the truth. You could argue publishers who create MFA sites are more likely to participate in actions against AdSense TOS, but to say "many of these MFA's participate in adsense click exchange programs or arbitrage" is a guess. Unless you have some research to back this up?

I've been an AdWords user and as long as the visitors are real, not tricked into clicking and were visiting my site from relevant content I was happy. Even if a page is filled with poorly written content, if someone found their way to that site, wasn't impressed so clicked an ad pertaining to what they want that's a quality visitor.

Put another way someone goes to a poorly written MFA site via a relevant search phrase (using Google search) looking for red widgets, finds poorly written content so clicks an ad for red widgets, that's a quality visitor. It doesn't matter that they went through a poorly written site first since they got there looking for what I sell.

MFA does not = no content at all, quite the opposite for an MFA site to work it needs lots of content. What you are talking about is a template/theme with no content at all, what would the point in making that be?

Some (not all) of the sites I make are primarily to add AdSense to them, this does not make them low quality sites and the more content added the better. I made http://www.oneworldcoffee.com/ to make money from AdSense, so it is a MFA site I built it to make money, all the content is unique and real (I am renovating the house on the site, though hurt my back so going very slow). I just wish I had more time to write more for that site.

David Law

SEO-Expert, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  3. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    The book has been done for quite awhile see http://www.jamesdnash.com

I also wanted to thank everyone who read the book....now put the techniques to use...and make that $.....

BTW I have been receiving soooooo many private messages that I can not answer them all and I apologize.....However I am offering something that you should take advantage of..... It's a contest I'm having for....My personal cell phone number and tons of backlinks....

Join contest now...

James Dean Nash, Jun 9, 2008 IP
    eLeSlash likes this.
  4. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your input David, but I don't agree with it. I have personal experience on this topic, but don't have the time to discuss this forth and I see no benefit to "convert you to another religion". In addition we've hijacked this thread. This is no place to discuss MFA or any similar matter.

Let's just simply agree that we don't agree on this question ;)

JohnS0N, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  5. SEO-Expert

SEO-Expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good points, another thread another time then :)

David Law

SEO-Expert, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  6. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeh....Lol!! :) MFA....hmmm

James Dean Nash, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  7. Webbusiness

Webbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    When I place and ezine article on my site the accompanying Adsense ads are different than those appearing alongside the same article on the ezinearticle's website. Why is there a difference? :confused:

Webbusiness, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  8. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    There could be a couple different reasons.

#1 Ezinearticles is a premium adsense publisher...this means they get to give Google some "hints" in the ads to give Ezinearticles more targeted ads..

#2 Your title tags, description, keyword density, h1 tags are not targeted enough to the Ads you would like to display

James Dean Nash, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  9. Overheard Daily

Overheard Daily Active Member

Best Answers:
    JD, you gotta keep this eBook free of charge even when it reaches like 300 pages. Very good resource, and we all want to be kept up to date on your progress.

Overheard Daily, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  10. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    The book will always be free.........everyone can learn something from this book whether if your advanced or a newb...

11. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice ebook best read I've found on here in a while.

mtime88, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  12. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks I really appreciate that...if I can share my experience with others it's worth it to me..

13. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Also if you have read the book then you know I talk about Ezinearticles in the book and lots more techniques....Just for your info Ezinearticles just recently changed the way they do their resource box...Instead of 3 url's in your resource box you can only have 2 now.

James Dean Nash, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  14. edesignerz

edesignerz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    James, How long does it take to get a new site listed on a SE?

edesignerz, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  15. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am now implementing this method, waiting for content creation. I will let everyone know how it goes with one 3 sites.

mtime88, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  16. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes only a few hours...it depends if it is a blog or regular site....A blog you can ping your new posts at http://www.pingoat.com .... and a website you can submit a relevant story to digg.com and link it to your page.....You can also link out of your site and your site will be crawled by Google...

James Dean Nash, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  17. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    I have several adsense web sites. How do I pick the ones to focus on.

charter, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  18. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have 23,000 articles website, But income is very low.

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  19. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm....how low is your income with this site....and your using Adsense correct?

If its low like in the hundreds per month then something is wrong with your SEO and marketing and maybe even the niche...I might be able to help... :)

James Dean Nash, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  20. Nyceane

Nyceane Member

Best Answers:
    I've never got referral or clicked more articles from ezine articles lol

Nyceane, Jun 17, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.