1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Journal of the Forex Riches Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, May 23, 2008.

1. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok, I am redirecting my ezinearticles.com subs to squidoo immediately!

Tom Howell
    the Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    The viral eBook has been released to the wild. Millions of people are currently downloading it. Well, no, they aren't. However, I had about 20 downloads of the eBook so far. Hopefully the one named "Forex Tracer Review" will do well (I published the same eBook with different titles, so I'll get a hold of many keywords). So far, as Norb can probably see, my ClickBank bars say no forex sales. As I can see, no other sales as well.

Today's journal is ending right here. I have a Hebrew literature test tomorrow, or more accurately, today (yes, a big headache). Tomorrow I'll have more detail. I really have to sleep.

Non-literature figures:
    Live forex articles: 20
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 217
    YouTube views for forex video: 70
    Sales: 0
    Leads: 0
    Profit: $0
    Mood: Oxymoron

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  3. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck with your test mate and most of all, I'm sure a forex sale will pop up soon :D

badar100, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nadav's - Please PM me - let's jump on MSN - I want to get you to convert this and will help you personally. I see more and more affs converting (gravity for tracer now at 40), so you should be converting imo - please touch base sir let's get you sorted.

N.

NCMedia, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  5. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Hmm, 14 hops, and I haven't converted, I was wondering why I am having some issues with this. but Yeah I am still working on the traffic issue.

I have had 102 hops over the last week, and not one turned into a sale... I have to figure this one out...

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  6. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    The literature test went well, and I wrote 13 pages of poem analysis, drama analysis, and "Lord of the Flies" analysis. Definitely a fascinating test to do. I even used many literary devices, such as onomatopoeia, irony, metaphors, parallelism, an oxymoron, and other things you probably don't want to know or remember. If I get over 77, I'll be happy. If I get 97 and above, I'll scream from happiness.

Back to forex: my viral eBook went very viral, netting lots of hits and absolutely no sales. I will see how it goes, and if I still don't get any sales, I'll write a similar book, but this time with a review for another trading system. The flexibility of the internet is amazing.

Yesterday I was too tired to tell you that, but I added a huge review for Forex Tracer on its special "popedope page". It even includes images of my real trading platform and how successful Forex Tracer is (hiding losses, of course). Sales? None. Norb - I added you on MSN, let's talk.

Now, as always, we end our news on "The Lighter Side". It's the time of the year when the swallows return to Springfield. Wait, that's not the Simpsons here, right? Anyway, forex-affiliate.com reported me that there are two sign ups. This doesn't mean any money, but those may turn into active traders, which will turn into $250 each in my bank account. Nice? Very nice. Likely to happen? Yes, forex brokers have a reputation of nagging their customers about depositing money as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated on this. For the statistics, I'll count those as leads.

Foreshadowing numbers:
    Live forex articles: 20
    Pending forex articles: 2 (one of them is a review for Forex Tracer)
    URL clicks from forex aritcles: 231
    YouTube views for forex video: 72 (yes, lots of new people)
    Leads: 2 (YAY!)
    Profit: Still $0, $500 soon?
    Mood: Tracing forex

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  7. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Yeah, interesting day here at the GoForexTrade.com camp

decided after 140+ hops and no sales, I will have to diversify into other products. Sorry norb, but it was not working out. Hope the best for that product.

I have a couple of other things in the bag for right now... I looking for a couple of Forex Products here and there to review....

And also as of today, I have an IB status with Forex Meta, and that will be a great adventure since they are a Metatrader broker (most Forex Products sold on Clickbank run on the Metatrader Broker Platform.)

Take the red pill and Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes.

TRADE ON!
    Tom Howell
    www.GoForexTrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  8. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    After making a point that money doesn't grow on trees, I looked at my ClickBank bars (well, I looked at my StatsJunky window) and saw a big nothing. I bet a ClickBank representative is about to call me any time and ask "Where are your sales?". A look at my statistics will be very depressing for most people. But even with all that negative thoughts, I have a great feeling about tomorrow. It may be Friday the 13, but I feel like it's going to be Friday of the 13 sales tomorrow.

However, on the good side, my forex blog is finally getting ranked. This means lots of organic visits, but not for the right keywords. Currency arbitrage is a fascinating topic, but it doesn't bring sales. The same goes for the stop loss order. I need to rank for some good keywords, but that's hard, really hard.

And finally, my math blog's popularity is skyrocketing. I have 2 email subscribers, about 30 organic visits per day, and an email list with over 70 subscribers (only 22 comfirmed, but that's because I want them to fill a survey rather than confirm to the list). I feel a math book is near. The only thing I need to know now is what the military wants from me.

Numerical success:
    Live forex articles: 21
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 232 (wow, only one click today?)
    YouTube views for forex video: 82
    Leads: 2
    Profit: $0
    Mood: "I need a money tree"

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  9. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, good luck to you nadavs, just wanted to say you're not the only one who's not getting sales :D By the way, what do you mean by word "lead"?

Don't really know about is it possible to mask from the military in Israel, but my friend was in army for 2 years or so. He was in artillery. Good luck sorting it out mate!

badar100, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Nadavs and I have since had a cool msn chat - and I think that the next time he updates his journal - it will be an interesting read for everyone ;)

Cheers Nadavs,
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  11. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Woot, you're really helpful mate! I'm really thinking about promoting your product as well, though I didn't had much Forex experience (just traded some time on play platform), but I even already registered domain. Just want to do some success in my current niche first, but I'm not dumping it as well.

Nadavs lets hope it works for you!

badar100, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  12. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    In my entire ClickBank career, from October 2007 until Thursday, June 12, 2008, I only converted 4 products, one of them was mine. Today it changed. At about 13:20 my time the sale song started playing, and I saw a lovely $62.11 commission. Sale at last, sale at last. Welcome to my conversion family, Norb.

Tradition says that I convert each product at least twice within a short period (except my driving test product, which took 3 months to convert the second time). I hope Forex Tracer will match the family standards and convert again within a week (tomorrow sounds good). Let's see if I can make it to $400 this pay period.

Besides that, I created a lovely header for my forex pages. It isn't beautiful, but it's something. I also added some web 2.0 graphics to my driving test product's sales page, so hopefully it increases conversions.

And finally, I need to write the journals earlier, and by earlier I mean before midnight here. I'm dragging everything until the night, and that starts to annoy me. I need to set myself a rule (and obey it, that's the hard part).

Sales figures:
    Pending forex articles: 1 (shame, no new article today)
    URL clicks from forex articles: 247
    YouTube views for forex video: 97
    Sales: 1 (FINALLY)
    Profit: $62.11 (AHA! More than zero!)
    Mood: "Differential equations are simply amazing" (Solve: dy = xdx)

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 13, 2008 IP
    TheForexGuy likes this.
  13. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    digi1, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  14. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    CONGRATULATIONS NADAV!!!!

I have still that place to get to with selling norb's tracer, but I am working on it!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy!

TheForexGuy, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  15. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    BROKE THE FOREX TRACER DUCK! YAYYYYY!!!!!

Another 62 bucks into the challenge! The challenge is Alive and well!
    $262 down! another $738 to go!

TRADE ON!
    Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy!

TheForexGuy, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Congratulations to the both of you guys :) I knew a little adjusting was all it took - and I'm happy you're happy. Looking forwarding to seeing both of you reach your challenge end in the near now - 15-16 sales | I estimate it take you less than a month - perhaps two weeks if you are doing your 100hops a day... . ..

Awesome journal this has turned into. To help spread some love to the readers - for the behind the scenes sneak peekers... I didn't really do much more than suggest a more focused customer journey for campaigns. I know that doesn't 'say' much - but it says a lot actually. When you do 'reviews' and 'comparisons' - it may bring you sales from more than one product - however - it may also confuse your prospects by showing them choices or alternates, and thus they need to now do 'more' research, and bang they're gone.

When campaigning any offer - whether you're doing lot's of bum marketing or ppc, try to focus your customers journey down the intended path of the publishers setup. If they have landing pages < use them. If the main page converts well - don't pre-sell too much. A direct laser focused campaign/lander with NO options or choices, just a positive endorsement and tease - and send them off with reassurance ASAP.

Cheers to converting, **PS - Thank you two in turn - I have now reached and surpassed my own challenge for the week - I've now personally popped 8 tracer cherries this week :) (meaning helped 8 affiliates convert with a tweak here and an adjustment there...).

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  17. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's congratulations:
    First, to you Tom. You've been talking with me since I started the journal, and you helped me deepen my forex knowledge. Congratulations on the Forex Tracer sale. You still need to sell 12 more to beat me to $1000. ;)

Norb, congratulations on your 8 popped tracer cherries. Your contribution to this forum and ClickBank in general (your products) is amazing, and you willingness to help everyone make their first sale online is amazing as well. Keep it up!

Today's progress:
    Not much done. Just a forex post in my blog and an article. Nothing special. Tomorrow I'm going away until the afternoon, but luckily there is no forex trading tomorrow, so I won't miss anything.

Truth telling numbers:
    Pending forex articles: 2
    URL clicks from forex articles: 251
    YouTube views for forex video: 105
    Sales: 1
    Profit: $62.11
    Mood: Neutral, I guess

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  18. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    At about 20:25 my time angels started flying around me and singing "you got a sale". Well, more accurately, StatsJunky played the sale song and reported that $62.11 are going directly into my account. I never argue with StatsJunky, so I clicked to see the wonder in my own eyes and see which country brought the sale this time. Mexico, country code MX. Since my last sale's country code was MY, I expect the next buyer to come from Malawi. Hard to believe, but still possible. By the way: one more sale until midnight PST will give me my best pay period so far.

I visited my grandparents today (direct trains are fun). When I came back home I went over my Analytics report, and to my pleasant surprise I had five organic hits on my forex site, not blog. These hits are what you can call "nearly optimized to buy".

When I checked my rank for those phrases (related to Forex Tracer), I saw I'm well above most competition. I told Tom about it, he told me about a phrase he ranks for, and together we discovered that we dominate 70% of the two first pages for a phrase. This gives me a plan for anoter niche domination.

I also reached the 100th post on my driving test blog today. I celebrated with a special post, a nice video, and the first rule of the road: "Don't hit pedestrians".

Today's winning numbers:
    Pending forex articles: 3
    URL clicks from forex articles: 256
    YouTube views for forex video: 115
    Sales: 2
    Profit: $124.22
    Mood: Improving, thanks for asking

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  19. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Nice! Keep doing the awesome Job Nadav! I told you that you needed to persist and Norb helped us with sealing the deal on conversions. Let's take this to $1000 and make some serious money, but most importantly...

LETS HAVE FUN!

I had no sales today, but an increase in hops through some quick thinking and turning a new leaf in marketing. Let's hope to see some Conversions!

$262.00/$1000.00
    TRADE ON!

TheForexGuy, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  20. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Late Night Update!

I made a sale, but it was London Forex Rush! Another $35.00 in the challenge bin!

$297/$1000

TRADE ON!

TheForexGuy, Jun 15, 2008 IP