1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I find out the most searched keywords for a certain country?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jaredgravatt, Jun 6, 2008.

Just something that I have been curious about for some time.

Is it possible?

jaredgravatt, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. jamesterror

jamesterror Guest

Best Answers:
    Yesterday I setup Adwords for the first time, left it over night and had about 100 searches, no clicks as my budget is too low to get any, but I figured it shows you which words are most popular, and which get the most impressions.

With Adwords, you also target at a specific country too, which mine is the UK, and Alexa shows my site has 20% of users visit there.

The only problem with using this method is, that if somebody does click your ad your going to lose a few cents, but its a few cents which could help to promote your website with close analysis.

jamesterror, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. jaredgravatt

jaredgravatt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats an interesting method. I never even thought of that.

In fact I have never really played around with google adsense that much.

jaredgravatt, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  4. jamesterror

jamesterror Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I've had Adsense for ages. Never really used it though, had it an on old Arcade website but the domain wasn't transferred proper so lost the domain, and never really bothered from then.

My budget is £20.00 (GBP) at the minute, and its not really a hot topic what I'm looking for.

Selected loads of words, just plan to leave it a few days see how it works out.

jamesterror, Jun 6, 2008 IP