1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pay2surf.net scam. Don`t lose your time with this site.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by george12004, Jun 4, 2008.

Hi guys. About 2 months ago I joined this site after a guy from dp recommended it to me. So..., they have a high floating pay rate between 0.02 - 0.80 cents ( about 0.09 cents on average), but this is just another scam site. It is obviously that they are scam only when you make a little check on them.. They charge advertisers 30 $ for 1000 clicks, and that means they get payed about 3 cent per click, then how could they pay you all 0.09$?!
    After I reached the amount of 40 $ I requested a pay-out. Nothing happened. After 2 more weeks, I upgraded my account and I requested another time the pay-out. Still nothing, After a month I purchased 30 referrals from them the with 40 $. Now I have over 250$ in my account at their site, after I payed them 40$ for referrals and 50$ for upgraded membership, and still nothing.
    At the end I requested a refund.

So don`t lose your time with this site guys . Dosen`t worth your time.
    http://www.pay2surf.net is a scam.

george12004, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  2. buka

buka Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for the warning.
    god bless.

buka, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  3. iBBnet

iBBnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... maybe you should also post this notice on ScamRadar.com so you can warn others...

iBBnet, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  4. SSANZ

SSANZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohhhh George of the jungle.

Thanks george for the promotion!

Really, we are not a scam. This member got rude and impatient with our support staff, after he didn't get a response within his small realm time limit - He then proceeded to open a paypal dispute.

Now, I love working with happy customers. But when I get demanding & rude members EXPECTING TO BE PAID STRAIGHT AWAY.... I get annoyed....

We are a PRIVILEGE, not a right or a service.

We have alerted all members via member news that there are delays.

We refunded George all of his fees, All he has wasted is HIS OWN TIME DUE TO HIS LACK OF MANNERS.

Ok, you think we are a scam - 10,000 members, a registered parent company with more investments than needed and 3 part time staff? Think about it.... Use the brain your given.

I don't need to say anything else, this user was a waste of my staff's time. We don't appreciate rude customers either.

George, if you want to continue this... How about i post your paypal dispute to show your childish antics?

If anyone has any personal questions regarding this matter, or you would like more information about Pay 2 Surf... Feel free to PM me or email .

On a side note; We are being accused of being a scam a lot... Just because our site is not a normal " self sustainable " PTC program - Doesn't mean that its a scam. It would be a scam if we don't pay out... We do payout and we have proof of payment/payout. Pay 2 Surf costs us at times, however its not a HUGE cost... We run this program for internal promotion - and guess what? IT WORKS! Why would we continue with something that cannot be finished? If we cannot fund Pay 2 Surf - Why would we run it? We are not a bunch of kids, we are professionals in a big world full of nasties... All trying to take us down - Why? Because we are different - High Pay Rates & Different Program Aim ( Internal Promotion ).

Don't judge a book by its cover ;)

Best Wishes,
    Pay 2 Surf / SSANZ TEAM

SSANZ, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  5. leonhang

leonhang Peon

Best Answers:
    hi SSANZ, may i know will u paid to the members which are having non-verified paypal?

leonhang, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  6. weblover78

weblover78 Banned

Best Answers:
    I would like to know it too. I have requested payment few days ago. You are saying on your site it takes 28 days to give payment. You should give it within that period or few days more. You are talking few more days it clearly means that you are waiting them to be impatient and when they become impatient you grab their money.

What do you think about it?

weblover78, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  7. nikon

nikon Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree 28 Days are too much and if you do not pay after even 28 days then anyone can be impatient.

nikon, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  8. zurk

zurk Banned

Best Answers:
    A guy from here huh?! Can you tell us who? Who knows what kind of other scams he has on his sleeves! :p

zurk, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  9. iBBnet

iBBnet Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always good to hear both sides of the story...

iBBnet, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  10. SuperNovaArcade

SuperNovaArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    It doesn't take 28 days to do an electronic transfer...

SuperNovaArcade, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  11. SSANZ

SSANZ Peon

Best Answers:
    10,000 members.

You tell me - 3,500 manual payments hard to process?

28 days waiting time is policy, its going to stay that way until i hire more staff to handle the load.

On a entertainment note from george of the jungle;

According to his latest PM;

Youtube/facebook/myspace postings are going to be made about pay2surf.net being a " scam "

If your worried about Pay 2 Surf being a scam - Pop me a PM, i can send you payment proof.

Also, if your payment has been delayed for longer than 28 days - feel free to get in contact with us.

See, in the first place if George was nice to our support - he would have been paid in full. Instead he harrassed, insulted our staff. - I don't take ANY SHIT from clients/customers/users.

People fail to remember, we are a small staffed team... Looking after a database of 10,000 members.

Im not going to post here anymore, as its just fueling georges " advertising campaign " ;)

If you have any queries or issues with Pay 2 Surf, We are happy to help you out - Just pop us an email

Think we are a scam? Use your head. - talk to us, don't abuse us.
    Live chat is available during business hours & email support is available.

Best Regards,
    Pay 2 Surf TEAM - Manager

SSANZ, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  12. Aleker

Aleker Peon

Best Answers:
    99.9% of all these things are scams.

Aleker, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  13. 5ive

5ive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

If you are a business man you take all kind of shit from your clients/customers/users, because without them you are nothing..

Paypal has by the way banned all PTC's so you can wait for a ban soon from them too when they realize what you are doing..

I.e check this

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=758435

http://www.squidoo.com/ptcsitesguide

http://www.sulit.com.ph/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11409&sid=3568551bee014b48c581a2d3fe7e6d87

"Why not paypal? Paypal has changed its policy regarding doing business with PTC sites because of scam (fraud) sites. That's why now most PTC sites are paying via Alertpay. You may find some sites which are paying via paypal"

5ive, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  14. george12004

george12004 Peon

Best Answers:
    "If your worried about Pay 2 Surf being a scam - Pop me a PM, i can send you payment proof."

Yes. They have the proof of payment. Check out the site stats:

"Site Stats:
    Floating Pay Rate $ 0.02
    Payout $ 40
    Total Users 10159
    Users Online 70
    Total Paid $ 1743
    Total Hits 278302 "

So they payed 1743$. This means that they only payed about 43 people. This in more than 3 months. By the way. The same site stats was in the last 2 weeks; only the number of users is modified.
    C`mon guys..., it`s obviously that this site is a scam. Who got payed from this site ?!¿

And by the way, here is the video I uploaded on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUJXHO_VDE

george12004, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  15. 5ive

5ive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

That video is not a good quality but it makes their video worthless too. Normally I would not take any ones part since i cant be 100% sure... but I really didnt like his thinkings about his clients so :rolleyes:

5ive, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  16. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, $30.00 per 1,000 is a bit steep, wouldn't you say?

SFOD_D223, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  17. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything you just said above should have set off warnings lights.. no PTC can afford those kinds of payouts and be able to sustain. I run a PTC myself with half that number of members and more payouts. I can tell you right now that paying 2 to 8 cents per click means that site is unsustainable. I won't comment any further because I don't know the owner nor what ad deals he has worked out but I know you need to be pretty careful on your calculations and not be even the slightest greedy to make them big.

TrafficSales, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  18. SSANZ

SSANZ Peon

Best Answers:
    This is pathetic.

After this post, im not going to reply, read or attend to this thread.

• - This george kid is playing up all because of what? We kicked him off pay2surf.
    • - George was rude to us in the first place.
    • - We alerted the member that payment delays are up to 28 days.
    • - George was rude to us in two places - our own support system & PayPal disputes.
    • - George threatened us
    • - George opened a paypal dispute before my tech even replied back to him.
    • - George's account had 3 copy/multiple accounts signed up under his referral ( Another reason to ban him )

If george was polite in the first place, He would have been spending his money on new clothes by now.

George shouldn't have anything to complain about - We refunded all fees that he paid. All he wasted was his own time and earned credit..

NON-SUSTAINABLE

Tell me; What GPT/PTC is sustainable?

Pay 2 Surf is not sustainable - However our parent Company SSANZ knew 100% that it is not sustainable, yet we still invested and went ahead... WHY? Because SSANZ can fund pay 2 surf, Pay 2 Surf is an advertising tool - Why not take advantage of its advertising potential?

SSANZ would not have started Pay 2 Surf if we knew that we could not fund it. - SSANZ is about to open a new office - Plenty of funding going around!

Lets get this CLEAR.

Pay 2 Surf Is NOT sustainable.

However - Parent Company funding = Sustainable, Running & 100% Operating Business.

There are many sites out there that are not making money, Yet they are sustainable via a parent company...

Conclusion;

• George was rude & threatening - We are a privilege not a right or a service.
    • Pay 2 Surf is funded by a parent company to ensure Pay 2 Surf's lifetime is increased & sustainability is ensured.
    • Payout Figure is STATIC - Has not been updated yet.
    • SUPPORT/DEVELOPMENT Staff have been busy - So things haven't been " up to date ".

If you have any personal questions, queries or issues with Pay 2 Surf or WITH ANYTHING I HAVE SAID. Feel free to contact me - PM or

There is also live chat available on our website :)

SSANZ, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  19. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    No need to get so worked up. If the guy was a problem he should be paid and removed from the site? Just a thought.

TrafficSales, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  20. welling

welling Peon

Best Answers:
    obviously all such sites are scams and so is Pay 2 Surf.net

welling, Jun 5, 2008 IP