1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Latest news: RSS for Adsense in beta!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by TheOracle, May 31, 2008.

Hey all, just read about the latest news about AdSense. It was revealed today that Google has been beta testing Adsense ads being fed through RSS, powered by their CPM RSS company, FeedBurner.

Check out my post about it here: http://cheezy.wordpress.com/2008/05/31/adsense-for-rss-feeds-to-be-released-next-month/

Should be interesting to see if this ends up being a bigger earner than Adsense banner ads and text links. Knowing google, the rss ads will be extremely relevant and this should get some of you very excited to implement.

TheOracle, May 31, 2008 IP
  2. Manthem

Manthem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how keen feed readers will be to see ads within feeds. Hell, that's the point of a feed. All the content with none of the crap. I'd like to see a few case-studies on this.

Manthem, May 31, 2008 IP
  3. TheOracle

TheOracle Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you'll be seeing alot of case studies on this as soon as it comes out. It has alot of potential.

4. hlln

hlln Peon

Best Answers:
    You could get more info on the Adsense groups. I have written articles about this has given me very very good returns :)

hlln, May 31, 2008 IP
  5. TheOracle

TheOracle Peon

Best Answers:
    Mind elaborating a bit more, or linking to an article please?