1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

****New Forex Program - iforex - $63/conversion - Calling ALL Forex Affiliates NOW!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, May 29, 2008.

Not like I need a break or anything right? Why sleep? We'll all sleep for a long time when we die, while still here though I'm doing my best to maximize my time and yours with lucrative offers... so:

Welcome to the ForexTracer!

[​IMG]

Site: http://www.forextracer.com
    Affiliate Materials: http://www.nichechoppers.com/niche-product-forextracer.html

Category: Business / Self Employment
    Price: $97
    You earn: $63 per conversion
    Earnings: 70%
    Network: ClickBank ID = iforex
    Payment Type: Check Bi-Weekly
    Cookie Period: 60 Day

Not much more needs to be said! Why are we different? Well - I'm sure all the Forex sites have their angle, and we like to keep our site(s) clean, no popups, no 'save a sale', no talking person on the screen distracting the pitch... We've done our research well and our conversions are much better without all that fluff - just straight goods and a formula that works - great price, great commission for you guys, and no deviation or silly marketing tricks on this one.

Why promote? Well, not many of the Forex products offer this payout, NOBODY has any campaigns out there yet for this name, and nobody really knows about this as we've done our best to keep it light until now. So - $63 per conversion - I think you can all live with that right? We may still tweak the page here and there however it's been tested and optimized with a few variations before it hit clickbank so you don't have to waste money testing campaigns...

[​IMG]

The marketing material will still expand, and we were going to do a big heavy pre-launch and all that however - here - we - are. Just got approved a few hours ago - and already made 2 sales by affiliates (WHO ARE YOU?!).

Cheers gang, may the forex be with you!
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 29, 2008 IP
  2. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TheForexGuy, May 29, 2008 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn I'm really not into promoting forex products but this one looks too good to miss, another outstanding design!

terryd, May 29, 2008 IP
  4. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    mate that looks killer!

Swerd, May 29, 2008 IP
  5. Cary Bergeron

Cary Bergeron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great affiliate page, almost makes me want to promote it.

good luck with it...

Cary Bergeron, May 29, 2008 IP
  6. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I think I'm going to get on this one,

Looks fantastic!!

bunch, May 29, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **We'll be talkin'!!

**You know - sometimes it's so tough to look at the markets and decide if one should promote something they like vs. something that simply pays damn well and converts easier than most... I know - I'm not the Forex king either however this is a very lucrative and hungry market so from a vendors standpoint OR aff's, this is a good move :)

**Cheers Swerd! I value other designers words greatly!!

**Thank you!!

**Thank you Bunch, I look forward to your participation!

I'm rather baffled! Why? Because I usually put A LOT into a launch campaign, but because this one was internal with a partner, and the product line/dev is fast-tracking, we didn't really do much in the form of promotions/pre-promotions/recruitment etc. .. ..... and so I just went for a drive, came back, checked the account - already a few hundred $ within the first half day! Our internal campaign is converting already, our aff's are converting already, I can't believe how big and hungry the forex sector is! I think I'm going to launch 5 more of these now!! Just kidding, but I am already onto my next few products, and I think you guys are going to love what comes of this downstream (i think all the other forex products should start noticing a hit soon tbh - and I can't wait).

Cheers guys!! Thanks for the love and I look forward to working with you all again - and again :) This is one greased up hamster wheel we got here with the programs that are poppin' out of my studio - stay tuned you'll keep seeing more and more money makers with me :)

Norbex (forex overload).

NCMedia, May 29, 2008 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This one looks great NC. Wish you all the best

megarudy, May 29, 2008 IP
  9. roy77

roy77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    killer product.
    lets hope the product is as good as its cover (website) - which im sure it will be :)
    will start promoting ASAP.

roy77, May 29, 2008 IP
  10. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't find your product in clickbank and not in clickbank analytics either, I usually use the hoplink creator in clickbank I have never done it any different... I made a blog and will be doing 10 articles but I need this hoplink. PLEASE help me here..
    You have this on your affiliates tools exactly tell me where to put the my hop im please

http://iforex.iforex.hop.clickbank.net

where do I stick it?

Lets say my nicname in CB is bunch , where would I put it?

bunch, May 29, 2008 IP
  11. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    CanEh!, May 29, 2008 IP
  12. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    um, I might have to get in on this.. I was just researching this market today.. Just snatch up 3 premium domains on this niche.. even nicer..
    It's on.
    Stan

S_Amazan, May 29, 2008 IP
  13. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you I was hoping for a quick reply good thing someones hanging around :)

bunch, May 29, 2008 IP
  14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Cheers Mega - Hope to see you on this one.

**Hi Roy, thanks for the praise on the branding. Yes - the product is proven and has been for a while so we are quite confident with it. Let me know if you want any advice/help with your campaigning.

**We just got approved earlier today - takes the marketplace 24 hours to list so you won't see this until tomorrow :) **The linking format below by CanEh is correct always replace the first ID with yours. http://yourid.vendorid.hop.clickbank.net

**Thanks eh?! Gotta love that username.

Bunch - I look forward to seeing what you are cooking - feel free to PM me and show me so I can help you maximize it.

Thanks a bunch, bunch!

**Great - I've liked your campaigning style since my GRTP program - honored to have you Stan - and we still have to have that phone chat - let's do it mid-week next week.

I'm still getting asked 'what is forex' lol - please read the page.
    NC.

NCMedia, May 29, 2008 IP
  15. Elward

Elward Peon

Best Answers:
    The Forex stuff is popping like crazy.

I'm in on this too. Thanks!

Elward, May 29, 2008 IP
  16. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Dammit, you got the .org and other extentions didn't you!

I had them lined up a few hours ago and then the damn NBA came on TV so I watched that instead while you snapped them up :D

Snooze you lose around here :p

terryd, May 29, 2008 IP
  17. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, everybody is "developing" EA's to trade forex and showing up awesome statements on their sales pages. Well, these things just don't work and are a pure rip off for those who buy it. Is this EA tested on a real account? Showing a back test is not that difficult.

wiper, May 29, 2008 IP
  18. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Hey Wiper. While I can appreciate your view - of course as with any investment there is risk - however I would appreciate at least taking the time to put it to the test yourself and prove it wrong before assuming anything please. While I am a partnering publisher on this and not the creator, I can assure you that this was not just something that was spun up in two days, and this product is actually a few products now combined into a new one, branded for this effort - both which have had numerous real tests/trades/results on many live accounts.

I cannot go into too many details however we are at digital point recruiting for a product, in a sector where marketing is key, and thus we need to take an aggressive approach even though the product is newer. If you'd like to share your opinions with me in PM that is fine, I wouldn't mind your thoughts on how to make this more transparent or proofed to convince skeptics.

Understanding your frustration though, and sorry if this program is not right for you, thanks for your comments and opinions - I do value them even when not in my favor.

Enjoy your evening,
    N.

NCMedia, May 29, 2008 IP
  19. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem Norb,
    Just be pm me when your schedule allows..
    thanx
    Stan

20. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did I do that?
    I am sorry,
    that's why I don't have a Tv in my Office.. I didn't even get to watch the game tonight...
    Stan