1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internet Marketing for 2 yearswith no success, need help.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Roxxo, May 24, 2008.

1. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    Err... what? I told you to be quiet and you just threw another sales pitch down my throat.

Well I hope Roxxo will go on to persue something successful like he did previously. I'm out of this discussion.

Ciao.

PlateFish, May 25, 2008 IP
  2. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't kill yourself. Write something your passionate about.

clinton, May 25, 2008 IP
  3. Business_in_2008

Business_in_2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    How long ago was this? I'm surprised you feel hopeless in this area if you managed to make that much with it before. Sounds to me you just dont have the time anymore to bother.

Those who have the know-how never seem to have the time to,
    And those who have all the time in the world -- like myself -- end up all over the place trying to make it.

Business_in_2008, May 25, 2008 IP
  4. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You dont need much skill in writing : )) just creative copy cut paste, change of keywords etc, and viola ... a good new article !

Nystul, May 25, 2008 IP
  5. clinton

Best Answers:
    This doesn't seem to work for me but it might for you. I find the best way to write is to write about something that you are very exited and motivated to talk about. It doesn't even have to be something you know about, just something your exited to learn about. For example, I have the hardest time writing an essay in school, but I can write a blue streak on these forums about marketing, developing ect.

clinton, May 26, 2008 IP
  6. Ricky Rich

Ricky Rich Peon

Best Answers:
    So why don't you pay someone like me to write them?;)

Ricky Rich, May 26, 2008 IP
  7. ahtum

ahtum Peon

Best Answers:
    thats the way to go :)

ahtum, May 26, 2008 IP
  8. clinton

Best Answers:
    Thats a really good idea. Pay someone to write an article. You can save time doing what you need to do, work at your job, design a blog and when the article is ready all you do is pay and add it to your blog.

You can pay lest say 10 people to write 5 articles each. It might be expensive but hey, if you don't have the time but have a little extra money, it's worth a try:D

Just don't kill yourself. It's not worth the pain you cause to the people around you and to your self. Just chill out a bit, focus on the prize not the problem. I find that smart people kill themselves over trivial things, self pity, momentary trouble. Like Eminem said "when you feel weak, you have to find the strength to get that shit out of you and keep going...". Take a deep breath, change your attitude and think, hey failing is just a part of life, it's the people that keep going that end up the most successful. Your just like the rest of us, we all failed at one time but your not a total failure until you give up. Most winners are failures who have finally won because they took that extra step. Bill Gates dropped out of collage, Jimi Hendrix failed in school, Einstein was expected to go nowhere in life.

Every time you feel self pity(the cause of suicide) or a disturbing thought, tell it to fuck away and think about something you love. Think about what you have to do to get where you want to go.

clinton, May 26, 2008 IP
    YesBrilliant likes this.
  9. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    affiliate marketing is nothing but spamming ..

no body likes or allows affiliate link..

most ppl made huge amount of money where either search engine spammers social site(faceparty) spammers email marketing(opt-in) spammer and so on.. just placing their links or blogs/sites on 100 000 places and hoping to get a sale or signup..

and sooner or later they face terrible problem as traffic dries/email list become dead and income stops..

thats why i said its not a business model to depend your life on.. infact it isnt a business or job..

think if u would have given the same time building a resturant or fast food or medicine shop.. not only you would have continous income flow.. but also something that your children can depend on

what will u tell ur family now.. i made some blogs with affiliate links and they didnt run well?

do u know that even u get 20 000 clicks on ur ads u wont make even $1k month

and to get 20k clicks on ur ads.. how many visitors u need ? atleast 100k or 200k..

do u think its easy to get 100k or 200k traffic ? before starting a site or blog why dont u guys first analyze how u will get constant traffic..why will ppl come to ur site.. what is that u serving them? are u digitalpoint forum?

SEO is rubbish.. (1000s and 10000s and 100 000s of links spams over there for every keyword u type. and sooner or later somebody else will take ur position)
    email marketing (works but who will give u the fresh leads? Nobody. Ask myspace or any social site if they will sale their leads. dont even bother for junk mails harvested mails from search engines.. they are just junks)
    PPC (only google adword? and making them rich and richest every year and burning ur hard earned money for just 25% roi or 50% loss. isnt it a perfect gambling. better spend on tennis betting)
    Link exchange (yaa good keep doing that.. until ur grandchildren asks u " Grandpa where are the links that u exchanged. i see none active now.)

there is no easy money.. and fast money means fast death.

there is no shortcut in life..

internet business isnt a freebie business..

check http://www.ibibo.com/ an indian social site.. now being advertised all over indian television and newspaper and print media

if internet marketing would work.. would they advertise in tv and print media??

got the point? internet marketing is more expensive then normal marketing and have less exposure.. ppl visit close the window and forget ur site..

first decide why are u in this business.. and what purpose is ur website for (dont just build another same shit everyone already seen)

then decide what will be ur investment on marketing and promotion (just spending 16$ on seo wont bring anything back.. its just start)

after you have a site with 20k visitors a day.. and happy continous visitors

then put ur adsense or affiliate networks there.. or send them newsletters with ur affiliate banners in footer header..

Build a community.. or build something that involves ppls or visitors or members .. and keep them coming for more..just like digitalpoint did

surf4fun, May 26, 2008 IP
    clinton likes this.
  10. clinton

Best Answers:
    I agree with the recent post:)

clinton, May 26, 2008 IP
  11. Roxxo

Roxxo Peon

Best Answers:
    That is true I have no time, I might have to outsource article writing if I do start a blog.

Roxxo, May 26, 2008 IP
  12. nancy456

nancy456 Peon

Best Answers:
    Never lose your heart please, let's go afresh. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. One day,you will success. Be patient and confident.Fighting!

nancy456, May 29, 2008 IP
  13. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Sincerely,
    Hallmark

Perry Rose, May 29, 2008 IP
  14. UnFunded

UnFunded Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm half tempted to send him my slap-your-brow-it's-so-simple method for free with your taunts. I offer an instant solution that worked for me and everyone else who's reported back to me their experience so far.

It has opened up time, and it was so stupid and simple and knowing how hard it was for me to 'cross the river and climb the mountain', I would have easily paid me what I'm asking and more to skip the search... I see how you're skeptic, but I mean, it's only fair to let my system speak for itself.

It's not glamorous... Rather, it's only as glamorous as you make it, but it really does work and has lent to many landslide successes and breakthroughs for me - it can do that for anyone else who uses it.

Trust me, doing what I did a month in a row, 5 days a week, 20 minutes a day, will teach you sooooo much and constantly inflow cash... I don't know why you're so vocal, perhaps a grudge? I certainly haven't seen Perry Rose in my list of pleased readers, nor have I even been given the chance by you to prove my claims.

I apologize for being mouthy before, genuinely. And I know for a fact that if you used my experience and applied my technique you'd see that it is truly helpful and quite powerful - even if sometimes I am a little too 'loud'. This is an awesome instant traffic and cash solution that just takes a little bit of 20 minute implementations.

UnFunded, May 30, 2008 IP
  15. Johnuno11

Johnuno11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well good luck to ya.

Johnuno11, May 30, 2008 IP
  16. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm...system speaks for itself? Prove it then. you have a red rep, by the way. I don't know for what but it seems it won't be long before you banned.

wokaka, May 30, 2008 IP