1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone can help me to make money?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by spy1983, May 23, 2008.

Hi

I want to make money from internet. I tried some ways but i couldnt manage to make good amounts.

If someone can help me to make good amount of money like 400-500$ per month.

But please help me with serious and proven techniques.

Waiting for your replies.

Regards

spy1983, May 23, 2008 IP
  2. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    By offering custom php development, website design or related services you could earn significant amount of money weekly. Depends on what you're good at. Otherwise you can count on advertising if you got high traffic website(s) to push into the game. Or join affiliate programs.

P.S. don't need free hosting, just making a suggesion ;)

Clive, May 23, 2008 IP
  3. spy1983

spy1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you :D

spy1983, May 24, 2008 IP
  4. randomsmile

randomsmile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe affiliates prog. is good?
    I make money with affiliates and adsene about 400$per month.

randomsmile, May 24, 2008 IP
  5. itgirl

itgirl Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with affiliate programs. The payout with them is very good.

itgirl, May 24, 2008 IP
  6. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a good writing skill, you could offer your service in this DP forum or other freelance site. Or you could create a blog and write about what you like and try to pull many people to come to your blog, then you could add Adsense to your blog and you could add Affiliate program which related to your blog topic. a people like johnchow. could make $30000 ++ per month by doing that. You could learn many money making tactics there. Success to You bro

guniwan, May 24, 2008 IP
  7. bald bandit

bald bandit Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I have tried loads and loads of programs to make money online, some have really made me 100`s of $$

Take a look at this site, it has a huge number of resource and ideas to choose from and all on one site.

www.clickbank-links.com

Good Luck

bald bandit, May 24, 2008 IP
  8. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I can frankly tell you that no one will really help you make money, you need to find out for yourself. For those who know how to make, they do not have any incentives at all to tell you how to make money. God helps those who help themselves, try to help yourself by reading more into what others are doing and learning from them rather than asking. Because by asking you won't be told the truth, it is by seeing and learning.

wisdomtool, May 24, 2008 IP
  9. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    proxy business is another good idea if you know how to promote and monetized it.

goldmon, May 24, 2008 IP
  10. G.Subramanian

G.Subramanian Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell me where can I earn even 200$ - 250$ pm by affiliates programes without any upfront money? Your early reply is requested. At present I do only PTC progs.

G.Subramanian, May 24, 2008 IP
  11. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    Not agreed.Everyone will tell him how to make money but he don't know what to do to make money and he don'y have any talent to provide us a sservice and he don't have marketing technique so he is asking the question.
    Every one above are saying to go with affiliate marketing, strat blog and many other ways through which they make money.

scriptaty, May 24, 2008 IP
  12. nichelady

nichelady Member

Best Answers:
    As far as affiliate programs, every affiliate program I've joined is 100% free. For some of them, you will need a website. For those, when I didn't have a website, I wrote them a short paragraph of my general marketing plan. Keep in mind that you don't have to share what keywords you'll target, or anything like that. The paragraph is just to let them know you will be making an effort to really promote that merchant's products.

The ones in question that I've seen results from are: Commission Junction (I've never had problems getting accepted there, just be truthful on your application), LinkShare, and MaxBounty (this is a cost-per-action network, which means that you don't get paid for everytime someone clicks through to the merchant, but for everytime someone does something, like entering in an email address, or a zip code, or purchasing a product).

"Everyone" is saying to go with affiliate marketing because they're virtually no upfront cost for you - there's no charge for joining, and there are free methods to promoting merchant products. There are free blogs, free forums, you could write and distribute a short report on something that people are trying to solve by purchasing a certain product. There are lots of ways to make money online.

As for specifics, I don't think too many people are going to reveal precisely which niche they're targeting.

I hope that helps!

Isa Murphy

nichelady, May 24, 2008 IP
  13. UnFunded

UnFunded Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. That is true for anyone that DOESN'T click the link below my text, the link in my signature.

It was true for me - no one taught me, so I figured it out. I will teach you - you will make money - you can make 100 a month EASY with my book...

You then take that money to make more money....

People WILL teach you fail-proof methods - I am living proof. I have spent 6 months working on the easiest, fastest way to make money online.

If you read my guide and know ANY easier way to make money, I will give your money BACK. There is NOT AN EASIER way to make money online other than my guide - period. This is the easiest start on the planet and will pay for itself over and over again - your skepticism is from listening to liars and jerks - my guide will teach ANYONE to make 100 dollars a month or more EASY.

I am proud of that - I change lives daily with my guide - change your life with my guide in under a month. If you find ANYTHING that you can show makes more money with less effort, I will refund you. You will not find a better monetization and traffic producing book Anywhere else right now - my method is unique and more powerful than anything I've ever used. There is nothing easier. There is no better way to start :)

Yes, people WILL teach you - don't listen to skeptics, and please note NONE of my readers have complained yet - and most are on this board - making money as we speak with my easy step-by-step solution. I mention my guide any legitimate chance possible - I offer help over and over - the best help you will find - as I said above, guaranteed. The fact that my readers tend to stay in touch, and don't tend to post against me, and also tend to affirm they are making money the moment they finish my guide is proof enough. Says enough. Is loud and clear: My method will pay you. Over and over, for one action.

Repeat that 20 minute action 10 or 15 times and you will be making 100+ a month. Use that to do something else and move on OR repeat that 4 times so you have 4 or 5 hundred a month, easy.

No one else can promise that as truly as I can, and those who do have never delivered it. I teach - and I am compensated because it is valuable, powerful information. So, please, reconsider what you said, because I AM teaching people and changing lives with a smack-your-forehead-it's-so-easy method :)

Feels good to be the first person who can really say that... Feels good to be a Guru Destroyer.

UnFunded, May 24, 2008 IP
  14. spy1983

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your interests.

Thanks Unfunded.

spy1983, May 24, 2008 IP
  15. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    which is the best affiliate program to join for a starter?

dotcompals, May 24, 2008 IP
  16. spy1983

Best Answers:
    Well also my bro can is really good at writing. Where can i find some job about writing? Any ideas? Or where to look at?

If you can help me i will be glad.

Thanks

spy1983, May 24, 2008 IP
  17. johnseo

johnseo Banned

Best Answers:
    start a blog and write good content in it daily come at dp and read seo related thread , learn seo and do it for your blog or site , one day you will earn good money from your site or blog.

johnseo, May 24, 2008 IP
  18. spy1983

Best Answers:

spy1983, May 24, 2008 IP
  19. jswenson

jswenson Peon

Best Answers:
    How much do you want to work?

jswenson, May 24, 2008 IP
  20. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    If so then it's easy to make money for him if you can offer freelance writing service here in DP.As well, you can try payperpost.com which pays nice amount to blog.Similarly strat a blog where you write articles (I mean your brother) and monetize that with adsense.And don't forget about helium.com which can be long term money producer for you from a lot of nice article.
    This will be very easy for you and can easily exceed your target of $500/month.

scriptaty, May 24, 2008 IP