1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fat Rich Pig Launches In 7 Days! WIN One of 25 'Free For Life' Giveaway Copies!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 24, 2008.

1. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are one smart cookie ... cheers! :D

rikat, May 11, 2008 IP
  2. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sending traffic your way, but I can't seem to close out a sale. What is your conversion ratio?

yebel89@gmail.com, May 11, 2008 IP
  3. profezor

profezor Peon

Best Answers:
    YES!!! that back sell was me! A double on the first sale.

I have to re-eval my traffic campaign so I can send u much more.

Will try the new LP again.

profezor

profezor, May 11, 2008 IP
  4. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you say something like that? Keep it quiet.I am trying to dominate this product man. Newbies please don't come into this niche yet, it is too complicated for you. Lool I am just kidding. I love this software, I love everything about it. BTW are you that guy who keeps posting his links on my blogs.( just asking mate, just asking)

Bl4ckam is right. NC is more than a kind publisher. He gave me two of his best products, he always answered your PM, always show you how to promote his products. That's the real publisher right there. I gave a publisher over 7 sales and all he sent me was a thank you. " Thank you for promoting us and we hope that you will keep up the good job".

Guys NC is the real deal, you won't regret it if you promote his product. Just don't promote The Fat Rich Pig yet.

Ok. This is my last offer to you. You get it from my link, you will receive up to 30 bonuses from me, you will also receive a special bonus from me. We can talk privately about that one and I will give you a sponsored link in one of my blogs. So what do you say? If you take the deal, do not try to play me either by asking for a refund.

PS: Mates, if you have the product, you will have a better understanding of it and you will be able to write a better review about it. Get it from me, earn my bonuses and I will also give you a sponsored links in one of my blogs

megarudy, May 12, 2008 IP
  5. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bumping this incase people missed it from the previous page/last post...

Also:

**Hey Mega:

First, thank you kindly for your support so far, it is nice to see you really wanting to help this much.

Second, I need you AND everyone else to understand something quickly. What you are doing by adding bonuses etc. to this is called an incentivized offer. While I do not mind that you run these (well, yes I do actually - howevver with CB you cannot control it so I encourage it instead), please do not run the incentives HERE in MY OWN thread for this, pleeease.

Those that want to get the kit on their own have various options, and if they find your offer through your efforts elsewhere then cheers ;) However this is where I'm recruiting/training etc. and cannot show nor favor any ONE affiliate. Imagine if ALL of you started posting your incentives in here :) not ideal.

Thanks for understanding Mega, no harm done and you learn something every day. Downstream you'll learn that this is a big no no with some merchants for various reasons, so play nicely with your incentives deal?

Thank you.

NCMedia, May 12, 2008 IP
  6. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:

No harm, no hard feelings NC. I got your point and I won't do it no more.

Mega

megarudy, May 12, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks big guy.

**Also - Forgot to tell you guys:

I grabbed some of the one liners (i think like 13 or so) and put them on the front page and gave YOU credits for them with your username from here. So if you haven't seen the new page in a while - have a look your quote might be on it - http://www.thefatrichpig.com - So far out of all the flash versions we've tried this one is converting the best so we'll leave it for a while... **Might be adding a 'html version' button up top as well for slower comps.

Cheers.
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 12, 2008 IP
  8. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know what are you talking about megarudy.I don't post links on anyone's blog.

nino2007, May 12, 2008 IP
  9. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    The right tools and advice is priceless

Jsny, May 12, 2008 IP
  10. Xio1

Xio1 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Norb,

Just curious, the link to the page you mention above states the price at $77.97 and I have gone to another page that states $49.97 like in your post. Is this the split testing you are talking about?

Thanks,

Eddie

Xio1, May 12, 2008 IP
  11. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Norb,

I'm promoting PW as well as the Fat Rich Pig. Have you considered adding TFRP as a purchase option on PW?

anarmyofme, May 12, 2008 IP
  12. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I see you've used some of my 1 liners on the site, but FREE COPY YET FOR ME! Here is my final attempt: 'Victories often occur when you see no way to succeed, but refuse to give up anyway!'

Jsny, May 13, 2008 IP
  13. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I meant: NO free copy for me yet!

Jsny, May 13, 2008 IP
  14. phjohnso

phjohnso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't try to copy the other guy

phjohnso, May 13, 2008 IP
  15. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb

I see I won woot!!!! lol I am here to claim my prize yea baby!!!

Pushing the Pig via PPC with El Goog....seems to be going good....

:D

How do I redeem my prize???

Sem-Advance, May 13, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone. Another update:

**You Win - This is very true - both points ;) Please PM me a valid email address and first name to claim your prize.

**Eddie, we have played and tested a few different variables, and the current one $49.97 w/upgrade to $98.97 is converting best. When you see $77.97 it is actually discounted from $300 - so we build value by showing that - THEN - when they scroll down, they see that we build even more value by discounting it to $49.97. We will be removing the $77 pricepoint soon however for now it does build nice value to the viewer.

**Cheers, this is not ideal and here is why: If they go to project wealthy, they have to buy it for $250 - if they go to TFRP - they see that they can buy it there for $49 as an add on. So I can promote PW through TFRP but not the other way around - you go to PW - see a TFRP promo - then come to TFRP and kill the PW sale... PW needs to be separated - I still want to convert PW at it's current pricepoint (HARD TO DO ON $250!). However using this high price point in other projects is working very well.

**Congrats - I have PM'd you your instructions :)

***Today has been a WONDERFUL day for sales - the gravity will be growing again in the next few days on the stats out there I'm sure.

***If any of you know what a WSO is - I have one going for this - look for 'my fame me or shame me' wso when there. (if you don't know what a WSO is - don't worry about it for now).

***I put up some motivational videos and re-posted the 'best advice' tips for you guys on my blog - http://www.norbsmoney.com - I am still building it - and would like to allocate some of the links in the footer to YOU guys - not sure how/what/where but if you feel that your perma link should go there feel free to tell me why :)

All my best - really happy today as the work is finally paying off and we are making great headway! THANK YOU FAMILY!

Norb.

NCMedia, May 13, 2008 IP
  17. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wheeee, what a great day for me yesterday. Won a copy, and made my first TFRP sale. Brilliant, thanx Norb for a great product!

Jsny, May 13, 2008 IP
  18. profezor

profezor Peon

Best Answers:
    My second and third sale came within 10 minutes of each other. If I could just get more traffic . . .

profezor, May 17, 2008 IP
  19. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Congrats - I love seeing people convert this for the first time :)

** You've gotten to 3 sales already - you know what that means?

** Sales are sparatic for everyone, and only a handful have narrowed down daily repeat sales. I would love to share their tactics as a secret however NONE are a secret or any different than what most of you are already doing. Having said that - I'll try to boost you a bit with:

Blogs: I have been playing with blogs for a while now, and noticed that my blog has a LOT of juice for quick indexing of whatever terms I want to target

- I should have made this a full out 'make money online' campaign with you guys as 'the fat rich pig' now has TONS of results. If you have a blogger or wordpress theme, you would be surprized how easily you can get your 100 hops a day.

- If you are an article marketer - STOP giving ezine your hard work. Most of you get xx clicks to landers and it dies - and THEY monetize it forever. Instead - YOU monetize it forever FIRST (then re-write/revise/ezine it second). If you target the right key words the right way and write 2-4 pieces a day in a blog - you get indexed FAST with or without a ping nowadays... 7 days x 3 pieces a day = 21 results for a group of great keyword clusters and interlinked, keyword linked, outbound linked to your other campaigns is going to give you long term results and you won't slide from the SE's as fast. (it's free after all - though you should still buy a .com and forward it/host it...).

- PPC - Never underestimate the power of both targeted placement and or the content network.
    ** You can target most forums, cb trends sites, money making sites etc. Use the 728x90 or 468x60 banners on some forums and you're guaranteed traffic for cheaper than sponsored search results.
    ** Content network can be a hit/miss however you'll notice much cheaper keys. Here your campaigns don't need much more than 8-10 good keys max.

- Webcam Videos - Though some of you might not be the best with your English, it's ok - as long as you're genuine and real - If you have a webcam or camtasia or video editing software: You are sitting on free clicks within minutes. Think of it this way - the whole campaign revolves around keywords or placements. When you do articles, videos, audios, webcams, IT DOESN'T MATTER what the content is NEARLY as much as the keywords you stuff in your headlines and descriptions - the content is just the asset that you're attaching to what you hope is a good combination of SEO.

Mind you - CONTENT IS KING - So if you match up the right SEO with the right content - you're going to get a big influx of traffic. If you have a webcam, use it - make youtube vids, just talk about aff'ing, talk about the weather, talk about the struggles of marketing - whatever - the only important thing is to mention the url or to say 'click on that' - and put your domain in the description...

Creating content doesn't have to be boring, creating assets for marketing should be FUN. I've chatted with a few of you who were going to do hand puppets of pigs lol - sounds totally silly but that's the type of stuff that goes viral. Tell some marketing jokes, mock the industry, get a piggy bank and put a funny one liner under it... If you stop thinking 'aff marketing' so strictly and just have fun with your campaign and be real - you will probably get better results. Be different, heck the only reason I'm where I am today is because I'm always a lil' different, and proud of it. If you are viewed in a skewed light, so be it - this game is too often about seeking a proven path when really, you pave your own, combining elements that work with elements that are unproven yet. If you prove them, they get added to your arsenal - don't forget guys, you are sitting in front of a machine and resources that enable you to make pretty much any type of creative elements and assets you can think of - if you can't get 100 hops a day yet by following everyones tips that you read - try to simply 'play' today - do 2-3 things you would otherwise never do for a campaign - you just might find the few streams of traffic you've been looking for elsewhere.

Cheers to you all.
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 18, 2008 IP
  20. DrewAMP

DrewAMP Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a good product.
    I've put up: www.thefatrichpigreview.com

Norb, when you left me an email about the site you didn't leave a reply address ;) .

DrewAMP, May 19, 2008 IP