1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DeepDish.net - I feel like i am lucky ;)

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by erhangulsum, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I think everybody knows about DEEP DISH. If you dont, maybe you can remember their favourite song 'FLASHDANCE'...

I have www.deepdish.net and want to sell it in ebay or here.
    I need your appraise
    Can you comment about this domain? How much EUROS for this domain?

Here is some info about deepdish:

AWARDS

# Recorded "Be the Change", an eclectic musical work dedicated to Anousheh Ansari's historic Space flight as she became the worlds first female private space traveler
    # Winner: International Dance Music Award 2005 for Best House/Garage Track "Say Hello", Best Progressive/Trance Track "Say Hello" and Ortofon Best American DJ Award
    # Nominee: Grammy Award 2005 "Best Dance Recording" for Deep Dish's "Say Hello"
    # Winner: Grammy Award 2002 "Best Remixed Recording" for Dido's "Thank You"
    # Nominee: Grammy Award 2001 "Remixer of The Year" (NonClassical)
    # Winner: International Dance Music Awards 2005 for Best Underground Dance Track for "Flashdance"
    # Winner: DanceStar USA Award 2004 for Best Compilation (US Releases) for Deep Dish - GU 025: Toronto (Global Underground) and Best DJ
    # Nominee: DanceStar USA Award 2004 for Best Remix (Worldwide DJ's) for P. Diddy's "Let's Get Ill" (Deep Dish Remix) (Bad Boy)
    # Winner: Ibiza DJ Award 2004 for Best Set of the Season
    # Winner: DanceStar USA Award 2002 Best Compilation for Deep Dish - GU 021: Moscow (Global Underground)
    # Nominee: DanceStar USA Award 2003 Party 93.1 FM Award for Best Remix for Justin Timberlake's "Like I Love You" (Deep Dish remix) (Jive)
    # "Hot Duo", Rolling Stone, August 2001
    # Winner: Muzik Magazine SAS Award 1998 "Best International DJ"

DEEP DISH ALSO RANKED

# Number 1 in the "Best Progressive DJ" category of BPM Magazine's 2006 "America's Favorite DJ's" poll
    # Number 2 in the "Best Dance/DJ Artist" category by the critics of Rolling Stone for their music awards of 2001
    # Number 10 in DJ Magazine's World's Top 100 DJ's reader's poll for 2006, number 8 for 2005, number 10 for 2004, number 9 for 2003, number 16 in 2002, and number 10 in 2001
    # Number 5 out of 50 of "America's Favorite DJ's" in BPM in 2005, number 12 in 2004 and number 9 in 2003 and 2002

Deep Dish first rose to prominence following the 1998 release of their groundbreaking debut album, Junk Science. Since then, the two have spent their time trotting around the globe at the request of the world's top clubs and creating celebrated remixes for some of the world's top artists, such as Madonna, Dido, The Rolling Stones, and Brother Brown. It was there take on Dido's "Thank You" that landed the two their first Grammy win in 2002.

Its been 14 years since the duo first met in DC, and its been seven years since they released their critically acclaimed debut artist album Junk Science. Over the years, the prolific duo have released a number of genre-defining mixed CDs and have become two of the most in demand remixers in the business. In fact, their remixing prowess earned them a Grammy nomination in 2001 in the Remixer Of The Year category and in 2002 they were nominated and won the Grammy in the Best Remixed Recording giving their treatment to Didos single "Thank You". Through it all, Dubfire and Sharam maintain a very active world wide tour schedule.

DUBFIRE:
    Ali "Dubfire" Shirazinia--one half of the Grammy Award winning and four-time nominated electronic music duo Deep Dish--has joined forces with Global Underground for the April 10 release of his first solo mix album Dubfire GU31 - Taipei. The 2-CD mix set is a sweeping change from anything you would have previously expected to hear from the Deep Dish member and it features the finest in house, electro, techno, and even industrial music.

Growing up in the Washington, DC area, Dubfire spent much of his youth playing the guitar in school bands and listening to heavy doses of classic Hip-Hop, jazz/rare groove, dub reggae, new wave and industrial. Dubfire was also influenced by the local punk scene and the music of hometown bands like Fugazi and Minor Threat. Members of these bands also worked at a local record store called Yesterday And Today Records, and this is where Dubfire first picked up on the sounds of acts such as Kraftwerk, Ministry, Jesus & Mary Chain, Depeche Mode, Nitzer Ebb, Adrian Sherwood/On-U Sound and Einsturzende Neubauten. Through this heavy industrial influence, namely the sound of Chicago's famed Wax Trax! label, Dubfire discovered the Chicago house scene and what labels like Trax and D.J. International Records were releasing.

Dubfire's eclectic new mix is the product of his diverse past and addictive music personality, and this mix is more about Dubfire personally and as a DJ. Dubfire's mix was compiled with tracks that he's both really into at the moment and that have also had a profound influence on shaping his love for music. Dubfire GU31 - Taipei is laced full of gems from a diverse lot including Depeche Mode, Carl Craig, Booka Shade, Extrawelt, Samuel L Session and Nitzer Ebb. However, the biggest surprise of all comes with Dubfire's original production "I Feel Speed"; a cover of an obscure Love & Rockets song that, for the first time, features his own vocals!

Dubfire GU31 - Taipei is released April 10 on Global Underground. Keep an eye out for April/May tour dates and several major events at the Winter Music Conference in March.

SHARAM:
    Sharam Tayebi mans the turntables as one half of the Grammy award winning DJ/production duo Deep Dish. Characterized by a harder style than his partner Ali "Dubfire" Shirazinia, Sharam performs as Deep Dish featuring Sharam, when he takes to the road to deliver his signature half of the distinct Deep Dish sound.

In 2006 Sharam released GU29 - Dubai. The compilation was called "a double header CD that kicks the dust outta the dance with its skywards soars, desert storming dirtiness and seductive sensuality.." by DJMAG and it was also said that "Dubai" makes you wish you were in the club enjoying it live. But even at home it's an intoxicating experience, building from the Jazzy dub of DYAD 10's "Sugar Sweet Thing", to the relentless house of "Manitou" near the end of the second disc"

In 2006 Sharam also released P.A.T.T.(Party All The Time). The most talked about and sought after record of 2006 Winter Music Conference in Miami that went on to become one of the stand out records of 2006's Ibiza session, Sharam's 'PATT' (Party All The Time)' made an apt arrival during the height of the Xmas season on Data, which is finished 2006 on a high with another club smash after its recent hits including Supermode's 'Tell Me Why' and Fedde Le Grand's 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit'.

'PATT' was a huge anthem for 2006's Ibiza season and has been 'front of box' for the world's DJ elite for several months. Now signed to Data from Deep Dish's Yoshitoshi label, it's being tipped as one of the biggest club records of 2006. To date, Pete Tong has played it a staggering 8 times on Radio 1 (and made it an Essential New tune), with Jo Whiley, Sara Cox, Judge Jules (Tried & Tested) and Dance Anthems also on board plus Judge Jules having spun it twice on one show alone. Heavy support also comes from Kiss (Playlist), Capital, and XFM amongst others.

A tribute to the Eddie Murphy song 'Party All The Time', produced by Rick James and a ..1 US hit back in 1985, Sharam, being a huge fan of the legendary comedian, originally put the track together for just himself to play. But after giving out a few copies to friends and DJs who'd witnessed the dancefloor response, the track swiftly took on a life of its own and a worldwide bidding war ensued ' it's since shown all the hallmarks of a crossover hit. 'PATT' itself is a peak time synth-driven track demonstrating once again that Sharam, like all great artists, refuses to be constrained by hype and genres.

Aside from his DJ/production duties, Sharam stays busy as co-owner, along with Ali, of Deep Dish Records, Yoshitoshi Recordings, and Shinichi Recordings. Collectively, the three labels are known for carrying some of the very best dance music in the world.

erhangulsum, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  2. Idees

Idees Banned

Best Answers:
    Mid $xx IMO

Idees, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  3. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your comment but i dont think less than $xxx - $xxxx

erhangulsum, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  4. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    do i have to sell it on ebay netherlands or usa? what do you thing? how much do i have to start bid?

erhangulsum, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  5. dman_2007

dman_2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to disappoint you but this is trademarked name, worth $0.

dman_2007, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  6. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    deepdish.nl
    deepdish.be
    deepdish.com
    deepdish.net
    deepdish.org
    deepdish.info
    deepdish.biz
    deepdish.de
    deepdish.eu

ALL OTHER names are not empty... They are using about Deep Dish... It can be fan site, if they are trademark they have to pay for other names also.

erhangulsum, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  7. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Peon

Best Answers:
    DeepDish could also cash in on the current pizza domains fad and not have TM issues.

1 bazillion pesos...or maybe low $xxx

Dreamerr, May 2, 2008 IP
  8. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    can i do a fan site with this domain or sell it?

TM is not mean i cant use this name ;) I paid for it and i will sell or use...

erhangulsum, May 3, 2008 IP
  9. megadeth199

megadeth199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    But they can ask you to give it to them because you use their trademark

megadeth199, May 3, 2008 IP
  10. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    just mail them they will buy for millions ;) lol

chandan123, May 3, 2008 IP
  11. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    :D i dont think so

12. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    just make a move deeper and get dish ;)

lol if it is tm then definitely its 0$ but you can think other niche to develop :)

chandan123, May 3, 2008 IP
  13. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    just check here:

http://www.deepdish.nl/

;)

14. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    mid xx - low xxx. Goodluck!

Fka200, May 10, 2008 IP
  15. Gafoloji.com

Gafoloji.com Peon

Best Answers:
    xx Approximately.

Gafoloji.com, May 11, 2008 IP
  16. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let's think this way:
    I need a domain with deepdish in it. I check what's out there and see deepdish.net on Ebay for 25 bucks.
    Well, I go to godaddy and go for deepdish.
    And I'll reg
    ideepdish. com-net-info-whatever OR
    edeepdish ... OR
    mydeepdish...OR
    youdeepdish...OR
    etc.
    etc
    etc
    etc...

Reg fee for me...

What;s the most valuable?
    tube.com OR youtube.com?
    space.com OR myspace.com?
    craig.org OR craigslist.org?
    fish.com OR plentyoffish.com?
    point.com OR digitalpoint.com?

Codythebest, May 11, 2008 IP
  17. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    1st you have to learn some about deep dish in my first message, pizza.com or pizza.net ... the difference is .com and .net

this is not different address, i am not asking for deepdishfan.com... i have deepdish.net. this is not reg fee you know that! your etc is not for this domain... you can reg myyoutube.com but nobody will buy that, but people can buy deepdish.net.

erhangulsum, May 11, 2008 IP
  18. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's my point, i agree, you're right.
    tube.com and myyoutube.com are worthless comparing to youtube.com
    Same thing for deepdish.

Codythebest, May 11, 2008 IP
  19. erhangulsum

erhangulsum Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont agree that, i am not telling this will be deep dish's site, this can be their fan site or something like that... i am not waiting too much but $ 1-2xxx because can own that from adsense & others... am i wrong :confused:

erhangulsum, May 11, 2008 IP
  20. Biztone

Biztone Peon

Best Answers:
    You might be able to convince a pizza place to buy it for $3,500. I'm no authority on anything... but I'd imagine if you packaged it right, found corperate interest or a pizza place in a huge metropolitan area... you might be able to market it. Good luck.

Biztone, May 11, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.