1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fat Rich Pig Launches In 7 Days! WIN One of 25 'Free For Life' Giveaway Copies!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 24, 2008.

1. thetazzbot

thetazzbot Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a really funny pre-launch campaign.

koodos

thetazzbot, May 9, 2008 IP
  2. thetazzbot

thetazzbot Peon

Best Answers:
    why not just buy it you cheapo :)

thetazzbot, May 9, 2008 IP
  3. BrandDan

BrandDan Member

Best Answers:
    "Follow the people you KNOW are successful."

BrandDan, May 9, 2008 IP
  4. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since i'm promoting it instead

yebel89@gmail.com, May 9, 2008 IP
  5. profezor

profezor Peon

Best Answers:
    Having trouble downloading the new html landing page.

BTW, had my first conversion today. Yipppee

profezor, May 9, 2008 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ** You Win * Perhaps the wording of your point but yes - finding an existing competitors weaknesses AND strengths is a lot of data to play and plan with.

** I Didn't announce a winner yesterday so you get this one - that is hard factual advice and logical - don't get caught up in a game of 'blind leading the blind'.

**They all seem to work fine - try 'right clicking' and 'save target as' on the .zip link. CONGRATS - If you are the CBID I think you are - that person bought the backend upsell so you should have made 2 sales - $32+$24=56! Nice :)

**We're going to change the front page a little, as there is much too much focus on the software and not enough on the funnels2wealth kit which is the actual product, the software is actually the bonus, and we've seen a few people refund perhaps because we're being really strong on the tool, so expect a slight change shortly, this should improve conversions as well as that flash bit might be too strong for some comps to handle...

Cheers everyone, glad to see you all starting to get regular conversions. Keep plugging away at those bigger keywords (i know it's next to impossible - but 'make money online' and that whole array of keywords are still a good hungry market for this.

Norb. **I'm sorry if I have not PM'ed you back yet - PM box overload over here - I promise to get everyone up to speed and get the rest of the winners registered/their copy sometime today. THX.

NCMedia, May 9, 2008 IP
  7. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    NC - thanks for the copy. Read it, digested it.

The software program is amazing - but is there a help book to explain how to use the Affiliate crusher software to its full effect -

I've run a test on some clickbank affiliate ids - I've got a list of affiliates, their browers displays (gives me an idea of what's being tried out there to sell), but I'm not getting up any stats.

How to I use the stat's tab properly - I would think this is the information that could be of most use to me.

alstar70, May 9, 2008 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:

I understand your point mate. But in case, if you don't win this software, I guess you will have to go with thetazzbot advice.

If you are really looking forward to go with thetazzbot advice, just don't do anything yet because my team have a special offer for you that you might like. Send me a PM if you are interesting, we will talk like real educated people do.

Just keep in mind that you can earn up to 30 bonuses with the offer that my team is willing to give you. You can even be eligible for our special bonus.

Mega

PS : Any DP members who are looking forward to get the fat rich pig, hit me with a PM, We might be able to work something out, if you are not a winner on this thread.

megarudy, May 9, 2008 IP
  9. agile_web

agile_web Peon

Best Answers:
    cool, definitely something to check out

agile_web, May 9, 2008 IP
  10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb, any free copies to affiliates once they have made a certain amount of sales?

terryd, May 9, 2008 IP
  11. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    or any other bonuses cuz I've already have 5 sales and already have the software:).

nino2007, May 10, 2008 IP
  12. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nino2007, terryd

Guys, relax :D Not every publisher is so kind like NCMedia. If you've made certain amount of sales, then great. Well done. You got your commissions ;)

Bonuses don't come after 5-10 sales, you need to prove that you are a REAL affiliate of the product.

Just my 2 cents.

bl4ckmaN^, May 10, 2008 IP
  13. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Classic example of people trying to take advantage of generosity.

emon878, May 10, 2008 IP
  14. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah maybe, but the fact of the matter is if his "make money" product is real solid then it should help his affiliates out. I agree 5-10 sales isn't a lot, but not that far behind. Probably someone who does good monthly and not just sales here and there. I mean after they put their own clickbank Id too buy it, It's only like $20 bucks anyways. I think it's a good incentive. But it seems NC doesn't want to touch this topic.

Vene

veneficuz, May 10, 2008 IP
  15. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    emon878

That's exactly what I mean :)

bl4ckmaN^, May 10, 2008 IP
  16. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    No man, I don't want anything! He said on the first post that he will give the soft free to the ones which make 5 sales. I just want to tell to newbies: THIS IS HOT! Start promoting it and you will make money with it.

The sales page is killer
    the product is killer
    The commission is killer
    the price is killer
    PROMOTE IT,in any way.
    And no, I am not employed by Norb to say this:)

nino2007, May 10, 2008 IP
  17. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Grow up dumb dumb.......no ones trying to take advantage of anyone it was a simple question as Norb stated in one of his posts:

So I'm just actually trying to find out what the cut off point is.....simple really!

And even Norb himself suggests asking for a review copy:

I'n not asking for a review copy as he has been more than generous in giving a ton of them away already, however as I am promoting and have sold a couple of copies , based on what Norb as previously wrote I was just wondering what the cut off point for a free copy was so I can further market the product.

Unlike you emon878 I actually read posts around this forum........

terryd, May 10, 2008 IP
  18. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    ** YES - we are making the users guide still - we are actually waiting on purpose to see if any more bugs or ideas come from all the new users. However yes I will either be making a video or .pdf or both for this. The stats tab should be pulling up the CB products stats from CB Trends once you dump in a viable vendors ID and do a search.

** YES - All you have to do is make 5 sales and you get your own copy free.

** YOU - Nino - Are doing wonderful! You're in the top 5 affiliates already - wherever you found your traffic - is a lil' goldmine. Now that you have converted this many times, you should go all out with that campaign but bigger (use the same format/sources or traffic - whatever you're doing is working tremendously well as your hop to conversion ratio is absolutely mind blowing even for someone like me to watch - only suggestion=double/triple your traffic and you'll be making a lot with this one single product :) As far as more bonuses go - as the other members suggest, I'm really trying to be generous however I also want to see loyalty and longevity so each month we will do our best to award our top 3-5 aff's with something - tbd.

**No problem touching the topic - same answer as above :) Thanks Vene! (if you put your own CBID - you're only paying $13...).

**Where should I deposit the money you asked for to say this stuff? lol just joking but WOW thank you for those kind words. We are really trying to make this one fly and have done our best with all of the above, glad to see you guys are noting the size and quality of our campaign/project. THANK YOU.

I'm going through the last round of PM's right now and sending the final winners off their prizes.

I will choose todays winner shortly as well - just took a lil' break for a day (even I need a break) so thank you for your patience and watch here for your name - Yes I AM being generous and would hope that you guys don't see my kindness as a weakness please.

**The one thing I can say as advice to MOST of you promoting this - MOST of you are getting 5-10 hops a day - I watch all of your campaigns and am far fetched to think that you cannot reach 100 hops a day - THAT IS YOUR FIRST GOAL HERE - 100 hops a day no matter what! Write articles, blogs, do funny videos, target competitors, target bigger keywords, target complimentary niches... I would love to see more of the brand new aff's convert so again - first milestone=100 hops a day - that is your only missing element as this is converting at 3-6% and should only get better as we continue to tweak.

Thank you everybody, I look forward to seeing more of you convert this coming week - remember - sometimes silly things get traffic - jokes, funny write ups - the top 25 marketing jokes, take some of these one liners from this thread, re-write them, submit them as a hot report with your domain in it... get creative - getting traffic is NOT that hard, taking 'action' is the hard part - and not relying SOLELY on the affiliate material but intertwining it with your own campaign is ideal and should allow you some creative leniency with your own style of pitch.

**Lastly - all the landing pages are now downloadable - for some reason they were named .ZIP instead of .zip (lowercase) - sorry about that.

Cheers.
    Norb

NCMedia, May 10, 2008 IP
  19. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **PS - For those that are not aware yet, here is our new sales format - you will actually make more this way.

1. User visits your site.
    2. Clicks on your hoplink
    3. Goes to main site > makes a purchase
    4. The moment the purchase is complete, they get bounced to the project wealthy upgrade ($37 - may be going to $77). You get 70% of the backend upsell too - over 50% will upgrade, and we just proved that they have money because they bought the first product... so you might want to incorporate that but NO prices (in your campaigns), just mention that they get a One Time Offer that is not available anywhere, once they grab the first product...

Thx.

NCMedia, May 10, 2008 IP
  20. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Winners Re-Announced: Calling on a few more:

Sunday night - spent a majority of the weekend tweaking and training people for the program, really nice to see the interest and I'm starting to see this finally spread virally here and there...

A recap of the winners - I'm pretty sure all but a few have claimed their pigs now. However - if you see your name on this list but couldn't find it in this long ass thread so far - please check to see if you are here, and claim your prize:

Alexs464
    Swerd
    bl4ckmaN^
    anarmyofme
    floodrod
    MegaRudy
    mohamedd
    S_Amazan
    Tazer Dude
    Merry'sKitchen
    daryllau
    alstar70
    bobbyt
    lemonarian
    seantish
    nino2007
    Xio1
    crystalgrid
    Supper
    pdsllc
    craiger22
    emon878
    rsrikanth05
    Ray P
    Alonski
    rikat
    Sem-Advance
    BrandDan

Program Update:

We've now tried a few different sales formats - and the best one to date has indeed been the immediate upsell. So for now we will continue to use that format and here is another breakdown for your conversions.

$49.97 - You Keep $32-
    upgrade - $98.97 You Keep $63+
    If you didn't win - Sell 5 in your first month and get a copy free.

I've said it already in the above posts however I think it is worth noting again. The only way you will achieve success is with a minimum of 100 hops a day. Yes, it sounds haaaaard, and yes - it can be! However it is also EASY with the right methods and BY BEING DIFFERENT! As a test we made a 'mind movie' for youtube that crossed into making money - views and clickthroughs are enormous.

Targeting the 'making money online' world and keywords WITH 'the fat rich pig' or variations of - will yield best results.

**We're noticing that the split testing is actually fairly even re landing pages or linking direct - so far the sales page seems to do all the work just fine! However the landing pages are just AS fine - and allow you to get organic traffic and or build on it to make a mini site of your own/own content/own backlinkgs/own se results etc.

PPC folks should mine and target good long tails in the make money world, not necessarily 'the fat rich pig' as that keyphrase will only grow in time (and jump sparatically while it grows). So target this the same way you would target any clickbank 'make money' product. You'll notice that getting your 100hops a day isn't that hard after all...

Interesting facts:
    **45% of our purchases are from females (AWESOME!! - the pig must be cute after all... - joking - it's great to see more women in this industry now more than ever - You can usually tell the difference between a campaign that is made by both genders - sorry fellas but I guess there is just too many of us that dilute the pot - women are a heck of a lot more detailed and careful with their presentation and research - props to them!

** Some of you are converting at very unrealistic numbers - perhaps beginners luck perhaps our sales page being so slick... - however when this happens to ME on a campaign... I usually IMMEDIATELY duplicate that campaign in a different format (or 2 or 10) buy another domain/lander or direct/target similar keys, spin the campaign a bit visually or via messaging/calls to action. If you have proven the product with your techniques - UP THEM!

** Words of encouragement - Now that this is up and converting and doing rather well - you have a project that you can prove and quantify - I will simply 'throw this out there' - I often think far ahead when it comes to JV's and partners and projects - If YOU can prove yourself as an amazing marketer, I will offer the top 2 a chance to JV with me from the ground up on a new project 50/50. There will be guidelines that you will have to meet, which are undetermined at the moment however those top 2 will standout I'm sure - so If you've been doing great at CB, have amazing ideas, know your marketing and would like to venture into the vendor world with a bang - this is your opp.

Cheers everybody, hope you all had a great weekend!
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 11, 2008 IP