1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal vs AlertPay

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by scutari, May 9, 2008.

many have stated that alertpay is growing fast and will soon replace paypal as their paypal reputation is down, what do you think about this topic?

scutari, May 9, 2008 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    How many is many and where are the stats to show it?

wisdomtool, May 9, 2008 IP
  3. scutari

scutari Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not saying this is, all people think about, but check this article just to have a better idea...

Go to AlertPay main page, and on the left there is an article saying that: Sick of paypal...? and something like that, and read it to get a more clear idea.

scutari, May 9, 2008 IP
  4. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Alertpay main page won't have anything saying Sick of Alertpay would it? :)
    This source is too biased for your information.....:)

5. scutari

scutari Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe now why people sometimes are naive:), the article in the Alertpay main page is not self written, it is taken from money cnn, I have the article right before my eyes but cannot give the link as I need seven days here to write a link.
    Why would you think I would write an article here, just for saying something?

scutari, May 9, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Paypal can quote far more articles saying that they are dominant.

7. scutari

scutari Peon

Best Answers:
    You must be a fanatic user of Paypal:). Me for myself just wanted others to judge about this topic, please do not misunderstand me, my intention was to get to know people about this topic. It is some kind of an article maybe you must read just to have a warning that no site merit 100% loyalty.

scutari, May 9, 2008 IP
  8. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Not a fanatic, just that alertpay still have a long way to catch up. I am not against alertpay though, I believe the more the competition, the better it is for us consumers.

9. scutari

scutari Peon

Best Answers:
    yes probably are right and i like the way you judge about, but What I am concerned about Alertpay, that is not included in many other sites other than PTC. And Paypal by the other site is frozing accounts.

scutari, May 9, 2008 IP
  10. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    Alertpay does not even come close to paypal. Alertpay is only gaining popularity because it's one of the few payment processors left that accept funds from HYIPs, autosurfs and PTC's

cool_78, May 9, 2008 IP
  11. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is much better... I still trust paypal much more than I would even trust alertpay.. alertpay is new and paypal is the king of payment processing like google is the king of advertising programs

Alertpay would never even come near to paypal

Only people who do not use paypal for payment processing are the adult webmasters but they too use ccbill

Alertpay can try to compete with ccbill but can never compete with paypal

waziuz, May 9, 2008 IP
  12. sexygirl25

sexygirl25 Peon

Best Answers:
    i like them both but paypal isnt good for mlm and ptc , they can block your account i heard
    i think they both are good when you verify them .

sexygirl25, May 9, 2008 IP
  13. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes a verified paypal account has got no problem

I do not know about unverified ones

With alertpay you have to send a copy of ID etc an you cannot even verify with a card which is quite absurd. You have to provide all your personal information like ID proof etc just to verify the account with alertpay which is quite unreasonable IMO

A credit card verification should be there with alertpay or they dont stand to make good in the future.

waziuz, May 9, 2008 IP
  14. Zerosleep

Zerosleep Established User

Best Answers:
    I havent even heard of Alertpay I dont think any Payment Processor will takeover paypal atleast in near future,

Zerosleep, May 9, 2008 IP
  15. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't see anyone using AlertPay.

zexy, May 9, 2008 IP
  16. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well when you go Alertpay page they show information on Anti PayPal rathar then showing information on thier own site.

Also PayPal is there in the business for many years and there are lot's of other payment processor in the internt but not of them are popular than PayPal.

PayPal is still best Payment processor.

Rohit patel, May 9, 2008 IP
  17. scutari

scutari Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I think Paypal is well-known too for me, but it has gone so far and they are huge, but I have heard lots of stories about them frozing account with no reason. Did you visit paypalwarning site.

scutari, May 9, 2008 IP
  18. chtdatweb

chtdatweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think at the end of the day paypal will remain dominant in its market. At the end of the day its not the really the fault of the processors but the users who use them. You say about paypal freezing accounts, well, there is a reason for it, they protecting there interests and that of others.

The real problem with paypal in my opinion is the lack of security when it comes to charging back sellers, but in terms of service, i rate them one of the best.

AlertPay? OMG, have you seen their whole setup, the look and feel is enough to put anyone off, i certainly would never use them. As for them flamming paypal, cmon, ever heard of competition, of course they are going to flame paypal or at least expose those who do, they want your business!

Simply put, paypal is the best, yeah they may freeze accounts but they do not do it without reason. I ask, why would you leave it 2 weeks anyway? Surely if you received an account closer notice you would contact them immeditaly.

chtdatweb, May 9, 2008 IP
  19. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    They froze accounts, yes but definitely with a reason. A lot of users used them although they are not permitted as their countries are not in paypal list. They used faked IDs etc. So there was a time when DP was filled with "Paypal accounts limited threads". But after VCC was disallowed, such threads nearly disappear.

Paypal hate sites are run by one type of people, people who hates paypal. So they tend to be biased against Paypal

20. arjun316

arjun316 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it will take lot of time for alertpay to beat payal

as no good websites accept alertpay till now , no ptc sites pay through alertpay

arjun316, May 9, 2008 IP