1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A hosted-BANS, but better. 100% Commissions

Discussion in 'eBay' started by purdue512, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Yosser

Yosser Active Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from I haven't just signed up to DP, that pretty much applies to me too.

Do you mind sending me some kind of intro by PM too please??

THX

Yosser, May 2, 2008 IP
  2. ciklet

ciklet Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to give this a try.

Please PM me.

ciklet, May 6, 2008 IP
  3. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Welcome to our discussion.. PM Sent...

Hope you do join us. PM sent.

purdue512, May 6, 2008 IP
  4. lexusgroup

lexusgroup Member

Best Answers:
    Very Nice...
    I like it...

lexusgroup, May 7, 2008 IP
  5. InternetBomb

InternetBomb Peon

Best Answers:
    purdue512,

PM details please.

One doubt, will this be able to operate with new ebay partner program?

Will this handle demographical users accordingly? As we will get signup credit from users coming from any country?

InternetBomb, May 7, 2008 IP
  6. purdue512

Best Answers:
    We have done our homework on the new ebay partner program and don't see any issues. You can read more about that on our forum at forum.incomestores.com.

Essentially, ebay is firing CJ from the job of tracking clicks and paying affiliates. But as far as I can tell, absolutely nothing is changing around the API technology at ebay (which was never outsourced to begin with). As such, the IncomeStores.com API registration is not changing. We have NOT been asked to re-certify the product (which we did in 2007 to achieve higher daily API call volumes from eBay needed to support this user volume).

So what does this mean for IncomeStores.com store owners? Very little. It means that each store owner needs to sign up for the new eBay program and get a new ID. We've given specific instructions on where to put the new ID in the Store Owner ADMIN screens so they are ready for the cut-over.

Then, we are cutting over our outbound link format (for ebay only - no change to CJ or Amazon) early on 6/1 (the new delayed cut-over date from ebay). There is a slight change in the link format, but nothing big. This is the wonderful thing about turnkey software, we can make those changes for everyone centrally because this is hosted. Same source code.

Cheers,

Al

P.S. Anyone good at writing? We are looking for paid writers for articles and blog posts on a variety of topics. Must be original content writers. We will pay well for quality. Please PM me if interested.

purdue512, May 7, 2008 IP
  7. 300Spartans

300Spartans Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Purdue (Al), I can't find the link on how to add the description after I log in ADMIN area or the product categories. Only the TITLE etc is available. My site, BidSG.com

Regards,
    Rafi

300Spartans, May 8, 2008 IP
  8. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Hi...

Not sure that feature is out yet for the home page. I know it's been requested.

You definitely have control over the description each individual product page, just not positive about the home page. I'll get back to you on that.

purdue512, May 10, 2008 IP
  9. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My traffic is finally coming back up, had about 40 visitors today, a lot of them showed with no referer but I did have 15 google and 3 from aol search engines..

How many social bookmarks a day is to many?

I got 5 technorati accounts and 5 backflip if I had some from the other 2 will that be to many?

Thanks for the help..

auburnfan23, May 12, 2008 IP
  10. cleaning72

cleaning72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Purdue512,i remember i used this network before with some domains.but i already changed DNS to new one for a long time, can i get back? thanks!

cleaning72, May 13, 2008 IP
  11. pikemanqn

pikemanqn Guest

Best Answers:
    please Pm me

pikemanqn, May 13, 2008 IP
  12. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Not sure there is such a thing as too many... :) But seriously, you don't want to be too spammy... From what I've seen, your traffic is picking up and I'm wondering if that's due to the social bookmarking you've started doing in your IncomeStore? You have a handful of accounts, and that seems to be fine. I'm really not sure why everyone isn't doing what you're doing. The time you spend building the accounts is like 5 minutes, and then the IncomeStores software does the rest. Seems like a great return on your time.

We did had a few problems last week with this function. Auburn, would you mind validating that your articles are bookmarked at the sites you've built accounts for and let us know if I have any more bugs in there?

Sure thing... Just point your DNS back at us and your store should be waiting for you... There are detailed DNS instructions at our Forum (Forum.IncomeStores.com). Let me know if you have problems.

Sent.

purdue512, May 13, 2008 IP
  13. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    I will try to get to it later, but I have been really busy lately as I have gotten promotion at work and I have to study for some classes..

I do love the bookmarking thing, as it is really simple and it allows you to bookmark all your articles that you did in the past. So I have been submitting like 5 of my old articles everyday to keep a steady flow and instead of doing them all at one time. My traffic from Search Engines has been very targeted aswell so I think this is the best thing we could have added..

auburnfan23, May 13, 2008 IP
  14. cleaning72

cleaning72 Peon

Best Answers:
    if i point my DNS back, Can i build sub-domains under the main domains? it is still working for income store?

thanks!

cleaning72, May 13, 2008 IP
  15. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    If we are changed over to the New Ebay network , there should be no way that we can get a sale through ebay in the CJ network anymore right?

I still have old ebay links on some of my sites with no traffic and I got a sale from somewhere, so Im guessing it was one of those and not my income store..

auburnfan23, May 13, 2008 IP
  16. purdue512

Best Answers:
    eBay extended the deadline for cut-over away from CJ until 5/31. So IncomeStores.com is still on CJ for eBay for another 2 weeks. That's why you are still getting sales for eBay stuff via CJ... :D

purdue512, May 14, 2008 IP
  17. cleaning72

cleaning72 Peon

Best Answers:

hi, auburnfan23:

when did you get the first sale with the incomes store?

two weeks later or one month later?

thanks!

cleaning72, May 14, 2008 IP
  18. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    But If I already changed my ID to the Ebay Partner network ID I would not show a sale in CJ would I ?

auburnfan23, May 14, 2008 IP
  19. auburnfan23

Best Answers:

Probably a few weeks. Plus with the technology that we have now compared to when we started this project your traffic will be easier to come by. Just make sure you post tons of articles in your article section and also get many products put on your frontpage.

Sign up for the Social bookmarking area and each time you write an article you can automatically submit it to these directories which gets each article indexed while also building a pile of backlinks. ( I signed up for 5 accounts at 2 different bookmarking sites and will probably try some more tonight) these have really helped my Search Engine traffic.

20. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Also Purdue are any of the Articles ready yet?