1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    And they're doing the same thing for us.

Yes, but I still own my articles and they are still out to make me money. There's a difference. Not to mention a lot of those articles were part of the learning curve.

I agree with you on a whole, but I don't agree with this concept that we have better things we should be doing with our time then article marketing. Article marketing works great for long term and short term. If I put the articles on my site only, wait for them to be indexed, put them on ezine articles(which is against the rules), seems like an overly slow process.

Why not write articles for ezine articles, rewrite them for your own site, send some more off to other sites? Doesn't that all work? It's essentially the same thing except I can build an income faster.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I'll just end arguing. We essentially believe just about the same thing, except maybe the order is different. lol

I guess we just have a difference of opinion. I don't really have a problem that ezine articles makes money off my content. Difference of opinion.

I'm curious, what do you think I should be doing instead of article marketing?

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  3. tboshearz

tboshearz Guest

Best Answers:
    If its not broke why fix it? The way I see it you are leveraging the powerhouse article directories for GREAT traffic you wouldn't have otherwise. These articles can make you money for years to come no matter where they are, you might as well have them on a traffic generating monster like ezine.

tboshearz, May 3, 2008 IP
  4. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed with above poster. Travis Sago has reported still making sales on articles he made 4 years ago. More articles= more money. Long term style, lol.

I'm doing the same thing, except I'm trying to leverage ArticleDashboard instead (PR6)

lemonarian, May 3, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with what is being said. What sort of traffic does article dashboard give back?

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  6. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you doing any keyword research before you write these articles?
    try to add 2 more products to make it 4. 2 is too little to guage there
    are some high paying ones like keyword elite, rocket spanish and the
    hypnosis products

WilsonA, May 3, 2008 IP
  7. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just started using article dashboard, and I have one submitted article that hasn't been approved yet, lol.

As an answer to your question: I don't know.

Also, one drawback with AD is that they require 500+ words instead of EA's 250. so it's basically writing two articles for each article.

Also, have you had much success messing around with other article directories? If not, then I'm just going to focus all my efforts on Article Dashboard instead of wasting my time on other places.

Thanks for doing all this before me so I don't have to, lmao.

lemonarian, May 3, 2008 IP
  8. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't arguing ....simply playing devils advocate and pushing your thoughts......

Maybe I should change my avatar.. as it seems people misunderstand what it is I attempt to do....

I see your point why you do things as you do but without my posts I would not have learned so in a round about way I do what I do for your benefit and mine.

You should do what is working for you....my thoughts however are if you can drive traffic by destroying your wrists.... you can drive traffic in other ways that in the long time will be more friendly to your wrists.... :D

Peace!!!!

Sem-Advance, May 3, 2008 IP
  9. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm trying to strike up a balance between link juice and traffic. I can find link juice just about anywhere with regards to article sites, but finding ones with traffic is what I'm looking for. The reason, I get short term traffic, and the long term link juice.

Go articles is pretty minor. I don't know how many views I get because they don't give those stats, but the most clicks I've got from a resource box is 4 or 6 clicks.

Articles factory appears good. I have 10 articles with them 816 views, but no one clicks the resource box. I've yet to get an ounce of traffic from that site.

Articles base, complete crap. Submitted two articles. 1 view each.

Expert articles, nothing, nadda, no clicks.

articles gems which is considered a small one and guy here owns it. I get a few views, but no clicks. It's understandable since it's a smaller site.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  10. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, lol, I plan to eventually make it to the point where I can outsource this grunt work. I'm not there yet financially. I just know one underlining thing, content is king and right now the cheapest way for me to produce it is with my fingers lol. I don't plan to do it forever. I'm starting into glorious email marketing now, so I'm hoping to reduce a lot of wrist wear with that.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  11. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    ?????? I think u missed this

WilsonA, May 3, 2008 IP
  12. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I do keyword research for all my articles. In fact I got a nice excel sheet of them now, already researched.

Yeah, I'm working on it. I'll be up to three soon, when I finish up a lot of this content for my email marketing. I'll probably give one of those $100 commission ones a try.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  13. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:

Dude you got your clickbank check in the mail today......I know I got mine lol.....

You can find someone to write articles for you cheaply but the problem is you'll likely get crap compared to what you are writing....I hope its as good but from what I have found cheap = crap.

I think if you were early in with article writing it was one of the better ways to make money but now I see an over crowded method that once your articles falls away from the top pages so to does the traffic.

There is a reason paid advertising has worked since the 1600's

I won't $ay what the rea$on i$ but I will $ay there i$ a many very nice rea$on$ why it work$............

:D
    Dead presidents make me happy.........

14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't see any check listed on my account. I also don't get mail on Saturdays in Canada, but I doubt I'll see anything on Monday.

I have no desire to venture into adwords right now. I don't think it will meet my goals. Google changes one thing and your profit model goes to crap. All businesses work on building a mutual connection with it's customers where both parties are better off. Often the best advertising isn't paid for.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  15. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    No check number???? Did you get paid by all three methods?

I forget if there is a hold placed on the first check to ensure no fraud was committed. Somebody else may know but I can't remember back to the beginning

As for Adwords I have over 1400+ days with it.....for the most part there has not been many clients businesses, or affiliate offers that I have not made profits with by using Adwords and other forms of paid ads.

Google does not really change things to hurt people,,,,,well from my perspective they don't......they make it easier for me to make profits,,,,,by getting rid of Adsense Arbitragers, junk sites and crap advertisers, they got rid of competition for me, which saw a reduction in ad spend :D and increase in profit margins

If advertising that was not paid for worked well.... all the buildings and walls in every town in the world would be plastered with graffiti

:D

16. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out Hong Kong or Tokyo.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally. A sale after a 4 day drought. I knew this was going to be a rough weekend with the way my articles were accepted at EA. It was a $60 commission, so I'm extra happy. I would of cried if it was a $20 one.

Not to run into my queue problem at ezine articles(all my 30+ articles in the queue getting accepted all at once), I've decided to cap my daily submissions to ezine to 10. I plan to do 5 for email marketing, and 5 for this journal. Any other articles will have to be saved on my computer for another day or goto other article directories.

Supper, May 4, 2008 IP
  18. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can be bothered and want to track your conversion with goarticles or any other sites, just use the TDC Tracker, put your goarticle or whatever url in and you got your difference/conversion rate.

rob33, May 4, 2008 IP
  19. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I did my first day with a cap on the amount of articles I could submit to EA. 10 articles complete: 5 for email marketing campaigns and 5 for my old style of making money.

It's funny seeing drafts for the first time sitting in my account. I'm going to go nice and slow this week. I don't want to go over the 30(or35) mark to set off the instant reviews. I might do it on friday though to get a lot of articles in, so they can sit on the front page and at the top of categories all weekend.

Supper, May 4, 2008 IP
  20. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you want instant reviews?

WilsonA, May 4, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.