1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude.

Not like ad space, but classifieds. You know, where people sell used goods and businesses advertise jobs. I thought about putting a small ad in there and see what happens. There's obviously something to be made since I always see those "MAKE $2000 A WEEK WORKING FROM HOME GOTO www.blahblahblah.com NO SELLING"

It's more up to ezinearticles now to accept them lol. 24 are sitting in the queue.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  2. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well both would work...again the product needs to match the target market.

I do see the work from home ads in those sections and that would indicate it must work to some extent...you should follow those ads and see what they are offering....is it a product to buy or a lead gathering offer???

It would seem likely to work as I have made some nice money with Craigslist for years as well as using ads on USFreeAds.com to drive cheap targeted traffic to clients and my own sites.

I also have been watching cable tv advertising with interest as I see some website on there constantly pushing the work from home niche.....seems to be that the cable spots now are real cheap......I think there is a company called spotrunner that auctions off space as well.

If you go the newspaper route I would look to the larger circulation papers as this is where you will get the most bang for the buck.

Peace

Sem-Advance, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I was thinking of a product related to making money. Most of the stuff is related to jobs in the classifieds and that would fit in, since everyone looking in the job market is generally looking for money.

It would be interesting to put the water2gas thing in the selling a car section, that would be interesting.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  4. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    You should have gotten an update from my blog in your feed reader, I hope you like it :)
    (it's about you)

lemonarian, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  5. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:

Green Marketing!!!!!!!!!!

Sem-Advance, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  6. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha! I'm officially blog worthy. Bow down to your master lol. Thanks a lot lol.

Work = Good
    No Work = Bad

lol

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  7. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    *bows down and licks feet*

8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    lol.

I gotta close the DP window, cause I'm doing absolutely no work.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  9. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, just worked another method for content generation for articles, thought you'd be interested if you're not doing this already.

Find a forum related to the niche you're promoting (google "niche + forum").
    In a forum, there will ALWAYS be questions. People ask questions all the time.

Make that into an article. If some people are wondering, hundreds of others must be and people search for that.

What's good is that a lot of times, the answer to the given question is already there, as other people have replied in the thread.

So, just make that into an article :)

Damn, I make you richer and richer :p

10. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice. I'm going to try that.

More good news, unrelated to article marketing, I just got my tax return back. Over $900! ding ding ding ding ding. I'm going to use the money from that for a new domain and an aweber account, instead of waiting for my clickbank check.

Supper, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  11. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Supper, how are the things going?
    I have a question: As you as mad as I am when some stupid webmaster copy your articles and doesn't put your links? Wait: The best part: some of them rank higher in Google yeah....

(Mood-incredibly mad)

nino2007, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  12. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    No because I rarely ever look to find out who has copies of my articles. To be frank, I just have too many articles to keep an eye on. Maybe it's your niche you're doing. Are you doing articles related to Internet marketing? I see that as the niche with the most scummy people that will steal things and desperately try to make a buck. I'm not saying everyones like that, but there just seems to be a lot of scum bags in that niche.

-------------

No sales overnight last night. Rough!

Ahh, news for people. I don't buy into the "PR Crowd" so this isn't a big deal for me, but this is for anyone that is curious. My site jumped from a PR0 to a PR2.

Supper, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  13. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I don't have internet marketing related articles.

14. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    They call this the cost of doing business. Online and offline both have scammers and thieves that increase the costs for all consumers and businesses world wide.

Every time someone shoplifts, steals gasoline, steals food, files a fake insurance claim, etc the cost of the loss is passed onto the person who goes about life doing things the right way.

Thieves are stupid and come in all sizes shapes and colors ..............

:(

Sem-Advance, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  15. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Just passed the 200 article threshold.

[​IMG]

Supper, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  16. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know someone that makes 5000$ with 500 articles so.....you are almost there.

17. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    GAAARRAGHGAHAGH

My computer is so gay. I haven't been able to access EA for like 2 weeks now ):

lemonarian, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  18. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's an open question to anyone that wants to answer.

Okay, as of tomorrow, I'm going to be buying a domain name for one of my niches. I'm going to be using this for regular sales, as well as my planned email marketing attempt. I will be picking up an account at aweber next week(I don't see the point of paying for the service until I've created something to email out.

The question is do you think I should put a sales page or a squeeze page on the front page of the domain name? Or like a mix of both?

Any comments, suggestions, or any lessons you've learned related to this would be greatly appreciated.

Supper, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  19. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a sales page, because the visitor will be distracted.
    My advice is to set up a squeeze page. Short one with advices and benefits why they should give you their email.
    IMPORTANT: To make a sale you will have a thank you page, where you will say like this: Thanks for joining my e-mail .I know a product that might interest you: and you write a very short review of the product with the link to the vendor. I don't know technical details but it's sure the best method to get the most e-mails and still make some sales. If you didn't understand PM me

20. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like this is going to be a slow sale-less day. It's a slow day at ezinearticles too with only 2 articles being accepted all day. Still 31 articles in the queue. I guess that means I'll hit up the weekend hard.

Supper, Apr 30, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.