1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A hosted-BANS, but better. 100% Commissions

Discussion in 'eBay' started by purdue512, Dec 21, 2007.

1. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks... Since we hadn't heard from you, we pushed his stuff up the list already. It came out in the release last Thursday...

But have not forgotten your articles.. Want to release that with the auto-poster. I think the back-links could help your site.

Other ideas for you... First of all, I'm assuming you have a nice short list of target keywords and you've done good research on them. Not too competitive, but high enough volume. I know how hard that is, but it's important to spend the time on that first because ALL other activities will then push toward those keywords. Your main goal is page 1 for the keywords of your choice... You hit that, and you will be making $$...

Next - What's your social bookmarking strategy like? Are you using those for back links? If not, or don't have time to, think about submitting articles to Blogskinny.com with a link to your article page (we allow one link below the fold). Also, all articles at Blogskinny.com are bookmarked at Del.icio.us (nofollow) and Technorati (withfollow) automatically. The RSS feeds get picked up a ton, so who knows where you'll end up...

Been thinking about adding an auto-bookmark feature to IncomeStores.com for your article pages to build back-links automatically by submitting to social bookmarking sites. Any interest?

Let me know your thoughts and experiences. Specifically, what social bookmarking sites have worked best for you in the past???

purdue512, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  2. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought you set up something before, that everytime we posted an article that it was linked to blogskinny somehow or was I just confused?

Hmm I do not do much with Social Bookmarking, I did pay someone to do both of my stores( on 30 sites)and my search engine traffic shot up for a few days on the Cell Phone store but it dissapeared after that.. An auto bookmarking would be much easier to keep up with..

I actually have submitted some cell phone articles to blogskinny Its just hard to write articles everyday..

I actually added my Braves Info blog to my Blogskinny profile so my articles are showing up as backlinks
    to my braves site, but they are cell phone articles so it looks funny.. not sure how I did that..

I know what my goals are and I am doing pretty well with some other sites just not these..

As far as keywords, I mean I want to pick up traffic for each individual phone name in the article right?
    I dont see how I can just keep targeting the same thing over and over.. I was really thinking that each different
    product is what I want to target not just a small group of keywords, but I am new to all this so im not sure
    what I am doing. I just read a lot and try to figure out what everyone else is doing..

Well also on my main page I target Unlocked Cell Phones and did my titles that way for SEO and such..
    Like I said Im a newbie so point me in the right direction.. I figured If I kept adding articles to my article
    section I would eventually start getting more traffic but I am getting much less than I was 2 weeks ago
    when the crash happened.

auburnfan23, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  3. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Cool. Thanks for the detailed response. Sounds like you have your head on straight in terms of direction.. You are right, each article is getting a link from Blogskinny. But I've been thinking lately we need many many more backlinks..

To me, it just seems like you need a few more weapons in your arsenal. If you wouldn't mind, let's do an experiment with some social bookmarking sites. I will run them also on one of my stores and we can compare results.

Right now, I have Technorati and Backflip enabled. Go to:

ADMIN
    LINKS (on left)
    SOCIAL BOOKMARKS

Build a few accounts at each site and enter the info here. Then publish 1 article per day for a week and bookmark it (under ADMIN\ARTICLES\MANAGE). I will do the same. At a minimum, this will build a couple powerful backlinks to this page.

Let me know what you think of this approach?

purdue512, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  4. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested in this kind of marketing but eBay do not approve me as their affiliate. May be because they auto-reject everyone outside USA.

Could you give me an idea how to participate?

Thank you

pmarkov, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  5. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Im willing to try it. I will do it just for my Cellphone site..

You say add a few accounts, so im guessing you can sign up for as
    many as you like or what?

auburnfan23, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  6. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    I use Technorati for my blogs but I have never seem much from it and I also thought it was only used to ping blogs, can you add websites to this aswell?

7. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Yes. You can post links directly to specific pages.. So, you can post to article pages.

Yes, build a bunch of accounts at each site I've got running. That will translate into a back-link per account as most of these sites have a page with all of your "bookmarks" (just links with anchor text) on them.

purdue512, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  8. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Alright I added 5 accounts to Backflip and 5 to Technorati.. So in theory this will build 10 backlinks to each article plus the 1 from blog skinny so hopefully this will help and not be to much at the same time..

9. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Certainly won't be too much at the same time. 100 a day would be too many. But a handful is nothing.

BTW - Did you submit any articles by clicking "Bookmark"? I didn't see any of yours in the queue. Granted, there were 1000 in the queue this morning. So clearly the Blogskinny users are taking to this function also.

After you have your account info entered (which you do), you need to select which Article Pages you'd like to submit to the bookmarking sites. This is under ADMIN\ARTICLES\MANAGE.

Cheers,

Al

purdue512, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  10. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now eBay program is listed on NeverblueAds!

eBay on CJ declined my application. Is it possible to use the explained method with eBay at NeverblueAds if they approve me?

Thank you!

pmarkov, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  11. clover

clover Peon

Best Answers:
    sign me in for the beta testers. i have been involved with affiliate marketing for a lot of years now currently have tons of sites promoting ebay, amazon (using various scripts) and cj datafeed (i have tons of CJ merchant datafeed updated daily almost 2Gigs per day now). i ha ve experience with mod rewrite, php etc.

PM me if you need my help on beta testing.

clover, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You posted this 10 minutes after you started this thread promoting NBA. Either you know or you don't.

sarahk, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  13. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Once I click to bookmark them does it automatically do it or do does it take a few days?

I did about 5 of my old articles aswell as the new ones I have been writing.

auburnfan23, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  14. purdue512

Best Answers:
    It is automatic. I saw yours go by.

BUT - There is a problem at Technorati. Your account doesn't seem to accept "faves" like the others do. I don't yet know why that is.

Check your BackFlip.com accounts, you should see your pages bookmarked there.

purdue512, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  15. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    I looked at one of my profiles on Technorati and they are showing up
    under different tags. You just click on one and click on blog favs and
    they show up..

auburnfan23, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  16. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Fantastic. Glad to hear the auto bookmarking is working.

Also - I trust everyone has their new eBay Partner ID in their stores. Today is the day for the cut-over.

Cheers...

purdue512, May 1, 2008 IP
  17. auburnfan23

Best Answers:

Are any of the other social bookmarking sites working yet for this feature..

Im not sure how good my technorati ones are going to show up.. I saw them yesterday morning then when I logged back in I saw them but now it says I have no technorati favorites..

So Im thinking I need try some others to go along with Backflip which is working well.

auburnfan23, May 1, 2008 IP
  18. MVabq

MVabq Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Purdue, I just signed up with digital point after reading almost every page in this thread.:D I'm interested in learning more about what you're offering. Drop me a PM with some info, and possibly some accurate income levels for extreme newbs such as myself. This'll be my first affiliate venture ever, so I'd like to see what my earning potential is as a brand spanking new internet entrepreneur.;)

MVabq, May 1, 2008 IP
  19. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Will do..

Also: For those store owners who are procrastinating signing up with the new eBay Partner Network, you're in luck. eBay has extended the cutover deadline until May 31, 2008

We would still prefer you took care of this now. See the release notes at Forum.IncomeStores.com to read how this impacts your store.

purdue512, May 2, 2008 IP
  20. purdue512

Best Answers:

MyYahoo is up and running as well as Rollyo. You should see these under the Social Bookmarking section of your admin screen.

purdue512, May 2, 2008 IP