1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infraction happy mods

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by phpl33t, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ok, I am sure someone will go nazi and ban me or flood me with infractions, but you guys are just a bit infraction happy. I called a scam artist a retard and I got 2 infractions. Where is the logic? The guy was talking about 25 cents per hour labor and that a 4 hours job would take 40 hours. I call that a scam.

Perhaps this is why newbies fall for their traps, because we get busted for talking down the scam artists. Not cool at all. Next time I will just shut up and let people get swindled.

Let me tell the future. You support these guys and all of us quality coders go bye bye and the only coders left are the 25 cent to 1 dollar per hour coders. That will happen if you support them.

1. The legit coders cannot compete against that.
    2. No legit coder charges that little. That equals out to $10 a week. Not even in India is that sufficient to survive. Especially with the american dollar being worth less than toilet paper right now.

phpl33t, Apr 25, 2008 IP
    010081 likes this.
  2. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, In this thread I did not like 2 Things.

1) No legit coder charges that little. That equals out to $10 a week. Not even in India is that sufficient to survive. Especially with the american dollar being worth less than toilet paper right now.
    2) This should be in Suggestions and Feedback instead of underground.

Thanks..

esidyo, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  3. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, probably best it's kept here. If it was in S&F they'd probably read it and dispense more infractions.

CountryBoy, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  4. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    IMO, anyone that refers to another normal human being as a nazi, or even compares them to a nazi, deserves an infraction. the hero dies in this one;)

Spider-Man, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  5. abhinav42

abhinav42 Banned

Best Answers:
    "Not even in India" what did you mean by that?

abhinav42, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  6. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not know wtf he means :)

esidyo, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  7. tony84

tony84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He meant the cost of living is lower than in USA/UK/a large part of europe etc and so becase of that hes saying that at the prices the coders are quoting it would be hard for people from India to keep a house over their head and food in their stomachs at the prices let alone people who live in countries where the cost of living is much higher.

tony84, Apr 26, 2008 IP
    _vlada_ likes this.
  8. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:
    tony84, nice explanation. so I will transform my red rep to one guy here to green rep to you. zzzzapppp.. here you go.

Nice to see human being with calm and positive attitude.

_vlada_, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  9. phpl33t

phpl33t Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually, he gave me a rep and said it was a joke later. And unless you live in the woods, $25 an hour is not going to be sufficient. Especially since 25 cents in USD is worth about 13 cents on average elsewhere right now.

What I meant by that is that in India money goes a lot farther. How evil of me.

Witchhunt over?

phpl33t, Apr 26, 2008 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  10. kaung

kaung Twitter @KaungKo

Best Answers:
    that goes in all business operation, also in hosting where scammers drop by with incredible deals and people buy only from them.

But what I found out is that customers do come back to the quality providers at the end. We cant stop scammers not do anything but all we can do is educate and give buyers knowledge about what could happen.

If they dont listen, their fault but they will always return for quality.

Time will tell

kaung, Apr 26, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.