1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is how I generate traffic to earn up to $600/day. (Blackhat)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mightyb, Apr 14, 2008.

1. gottfried

gottfried Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that's what I call a great idea. I was very surprised that the method involving 500videos a day. How the hell I can do that?

gottfried, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  2. Terraplane

Terraplane Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice info, thanks. Though you did not tell how you monetize your traffic.

Terraplane, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  3. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    The other method involves making music videos. For example you hear a new hit and you turn it into a video with a few images of the artist etc. You then have an arrow pointing to your link saying: "Download this song as a ringtone now" and send the visitors to your rigntone affiliate link.

mightyb, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  4. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet, I read two words and they were so good and book marked it, I'll come back to it later because it sounds interesting.

Thanks

clinton, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  5. clinton

Best Answers:
    So true, It's like old wine vs. beer.

And when the idiot hits a bad day they go broke, however the smart guy making 1000/day will just have to frown and say, oh well, better luck tomorrow.

Hey keep posting more blog entries like this or make an e-book:)

clinton, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  6. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try this? I have a ringtone website. I decided to make such videos a month ago but I am concerned about TM

pmarkov, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  7. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    wait a minute, so basically you are creating videos and in the end of each video, you draw an arrow image to the right and in your description you put your website's URL? That's it?

wokaka, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  8. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to http://www.hardsextube.com ( I assume you are over 18!) and what a random video. All of them have such links...

pmarkov, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  9. madillon63

madillon63 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know. I see the probabilities, but thats a LOT of video. Thinking ahead, don't you think if everyone started doing this we'd have a supersaturation of video that would really erk the utube/video public AND video sites enough to limit the kind of video you submit, or start charging you for it?

madillon63, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  10. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    pmarkov

I did but only with a few videos. There are plenty of music videos on youtube uploaded by regular users and it seems like they don't get deleted.

wokaka

Well you will need to find a right product that converts well and make related videos.

madillon63

In 2007 they had 2.5 billion videos. Do you think a few thousand will make a difference? Obviously this is a blackhat method and eventually it will die out just like anything else to be honest. Its the matter of time. You won't be able to turn this into a family business and have the next 10 generations upload videos to Youtube. Charge you for it? They would be mad to start charging for videos.

PS: The example i have on my blog about making 500 videos a day is just a rounded number from the top of my head to show you the potential mathematically. Its entirely up to you how many videos you want to upload.

PSS: lol to the guy who red repped me saying: "blackhat". No shit dumbass! Have a look at the thread title. :D

mightyb, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  11. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not quite possible to produce 500 videos everyday. I mean, unless you have an army of workers, like alone talk about uploading. I would rather spend time focusing on 1 quality video, do some proper keyword research to tag it properly.

TheCrusader, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  12. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Like i said, 500 videos is just a random number from the top of my head.

mightyb, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  13. madillon63

madillon63 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I wasn't hashing your logic, only giving you my viewpoint. It'll work --and hey it works for you, and probably others.

I know its a blackhat method. And I was only comenting on what may happen as a reprocution if every single person uploaded 500 video's each.

Heres an example, you stated that 2.5 billon video's were uploaded last year , that rounds off to roughly 208,000 video's a month.

Hypothetically speaking, it would only take only 416 people with 500 video uploads each to meet 2007's monthly quota, and just around 5000 people each loading 500 video uploads to meet 2007's yearly.

Companies are extreamly smart at picking up on treds early and niping them in the bud -- remember rapidshare? used to be free (and there are some free spects still, but not how it was originaly). Remember Napster? used to be free too.

I salute your idea. and yeah, LOL I guess I have too much time on my hands to do the math. :)

madillon63, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  14. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    How could you produce so many videos? Are they all the same and where did you take the content of the videos? Ripped from someone else's videos or how?

wokaka, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  15. Maxell

Maxell Guest

Best Answers:
    Maxell, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  16. Goodfellas

Goodfellas Peon

Best Answers:
    400 - 500 videos p/day…?! Whoa, but seriously, do you ever get to see the light of day doing that?! That would take hours upon hours to do for most people! 6 hrs if you’re a computer, and 12 hrs if you’re the average human being.

It’s better just to focus on a few QUALITY video’s, choosing good titles and keywords. Then, one of my secrets is to get some savvy YouTube marketers to boost view count. This significantly inflates your video view count, propelling your video’s to the “Featured” categories. THIS is where the Huge traffic flocks to your video & website like raining apples!

Thats my 2 cents for ya..

Goodfellas, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  17. clinton

Best Answers:
    I'd probably hire someone to do it over the course of a few days/weeks

clinton, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  18. WebmasterB

WebmasterB Peon

Best Answers:
    I rather spend my time making one quality video that can really drive traffic into my pages and sell a product rather than keep uploading so many small videos. I personally think that would be a better idea and would earn more income in the long run. Another idea, use a program and download a video that has lot of views and is popular. Edit the video a bit to make it a little bit different then put your affiliate links all over the video.

WebmasterB, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  19. clinton

Best Answers:
    Well, I guess, just be creative. Don't through the baby out with the old van...

clinton, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  20. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, i'm still struggling with creating a video. Now I ask you, how could you create a video in your niche? For example, you promote a ring tone, so you create a video about ring tone from your home then upload it to youtube or did you steal someone else video or how...

wokaka, Apr 24, 2008 IP