1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5.000 pageviews and zero sales. guess i need help!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by scubita, Apr 22, 2008.

Hi all

I'm a newbie in CJ and this is killing my brain:

[​IMG]

All traffic comes from SERP's, so it's targeted.

The site is in first sig link. What am i missing here?

Any help appreciated :rolleyes:

thanks!

scubita, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  2. centime

centime Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest that you use cj metrics to compute the number of clicks you need to get 1 one order.

because of the large number of text links, with each text link recording impressions, you need to divide you impressions by the number of text links per page to ge an idea of your actual traffic getting to the pages with links

i would guess you've had like 800 visitors for the month , resulting in 54 clicks

That is actually quite good, suggests you have a page thats effective at getting people to want more,

You need a lot more traffic,

54 clicks is not usually enough to sell a fairly expensive product, but it depends on the conversion rate which you can get from CJ,

CJ metrics are briliant, the best IMHO

centime, Apr 22, 2008 IP
    scubita likes this.
  3. InfoSmith

InfoSmith Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe the GEO target has problem. e.g. send to many UK visitor to a US site that only deliver US

InfoSmith, Apr 22, 2008 IP
    scubita likes this.
  4. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    @ centime: i will use CJ metrics later on

@InfoSmith: did you spotted a geo issue? I´ve seen that top banner url drives clicks to a non-related landing page, a major one, and i already asked the advertiser to deliver a code to a more precise landing page: w w w.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/portugal/algarve/holidays-algarve.html. But no response till today and they have none Algarve/PT direct code/banner available.

Thanks for imput so far, keep it coming

scubita, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  5. hanji

hanji Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello centime.. can you provide some more information about CJ metrics? I apologize for hijacking this thread, but I've never heard of this? Is this a tool with in CJ Account Manager?

Thanks!
    hanji

hanji, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  6. centime

centime Peon

Best Answers:
    take another look at the 7 day and 3 month epc figures, those green bars, read up the literature carefuly, an you might be suprised about how much info they give

centime, Apr 23, 2008 IP