1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DealWorx ACRUs

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by thewaya, Feb 1, 2008.

1. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Dealworx, please explain why you would "redirect" traffic to someone elses website instead of your own and keep 100% of the profits?

Your business model makes absolutely no logical sense, and not only that, you have a client which spent $5,000 with you only to lead to his account being investigated and possibly banned.

It's ludicrous that you think you're providing a valuable service here.. You're giving ebay bad leads, which eventually comes back on them.

Afterall, is it really worth it? How much money are you making an hour filling in bogus leads? Maybe $20, $30 an hour? There's better ways to make money, trust me.

There's a reason why you don't give your contact information and your domain is registered by DomainsByProxy.com, a company which lets you hide your WHOIS information.

S.C.A.M.

webwork, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  2. Twan

Twan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't doubt Dealworx. Like he said, he's had thousands of successful ACRUs sold. THOUSANDS. Don't you think eBay would be banning everyone?

Twan, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  3. robb01

robb01 Guest

Best Answers:
    Guys...what he and most others are doing is paying Indians to use proxies and sign up under your link, buy a cheap item. It's that simple, that way the can churn out hundreds a day, it costs him 3-4 lead at most, most likely. The challenge is finding a provider that can continually get you solid leads that lock.

Also, if your stupid with the program, i.e. buying way too many leads for your site, then yeah, that would raise some red flags. Theres an inherent risk in this type of action, you just have to make the decision yourself if you want to participate in something that may possibly get your account banned.

robb01, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  4. seowarrior

seowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, I ordered one just now. Let's see what happens!

seowarrior, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  5. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    I have explained this several times in this thread even, but it's simple. We sell only part of our traffic. The majority we still get the full amount. We decided to sell part of our traffic to get daily income as well as monthly. Nothing nefarious about it.

Again I don't discuss things about clients, but keep in mind there is more to the story that you might led to believe. I won't go into details, but let's just say not everything is as it seems. The very first detail (the amount spent) is not accurate as well.

We have been an ebay affiliate since they started their program. We, ourselves, have never had an issue with our account or our traffic. We don't enter the leads ourselves even though you seem to think we do. Again, not accurate.

Our regular clients, again, have no problems. We don't hide anything but this business doesn't require that I give out all our information either. We have used domains by proxy (like millions of others) for years, well before we even offered this service. Our clients have had no problems contacting us if they need to do so.

Cookies allows us to track transactions as well. I find it interesting that if we provided "bad leads" to ebay then why are all the customers still active and not NARU'd on ebay? Why even the ex-client who is making claims all of the ebay members are still active on ebay. Seems strange if they were bogus leads and allegedly verified as such they would be NARU'd by ebay. Then again if you got paid by CJ and ebay then it would make sense why they are still active. ;)

DealWorx, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  6. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry we don't use Indians to do anything. Our traffic is 100% USA and generated through normal means all according to the TOS of both CJ and Ebay.

7. robb01

robb01 Guest

Best Answers:
    Dealworx, can you track my leads? Im a bit concerned.

robb01, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  8. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Twan would know as he is a successful client. :)

Fact is the number of clients and leads we have far outweigh the minority of complaints here. You also have to consider that if folks are doing other things that are questionable with their accounts I can't be held responsible for those things.

9. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, we track the leads we send to you. We can't track your own traffic however, just ours. :)

10. robb01

robb01 Guest

Best Answers:
    Could you let me know if the leads have come through? That's all Im worried about :)

robb01, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  11. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Best to e-mail me and remind me of your domain. Yes, I can check on things.

12. robb01

robb01 Guest

Best Answers:
    email sent

robb01, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  13. mikyur

mikyur Peon

Best Answers:
    Dealworx,
    How do you know that a visit you sent clicked a ebay affiliate link on my website, signed up, activate its ebay account, and made a bid? I am just curious.

mikyur, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  14. syowr

syowr Peon

Best Answers:
    It all sounds a lil fishy.
    But like was mentioned above if you choose to try this kind of program just be sure you know the potential risks.

syowr, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  15. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    So you sell traffic guaranteed to convert? Sorry, but this just isn't possible.

Even if it wasn't $5k, it's simple. Said client bought a large amount of ACRU's from you which got him in trouble. He wasn't flying under the radar with a small amount.

I can see the logic behind that, why would you enter false leads under your own CJ account? That's why you get others to pay you to use theirs.

I can see you having clients which order a small amount and don't get caught. But look at the emails Sem-Advance received - there's clearly something wrong about what you're doing.

So you somehow are able to track what your so called sold traffic is doing? The only way you can track what's going on is if you're doing the bidding yourself or paying someone else to do it.

Exactly.

webwork, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  16. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    As stated many times we use our our cookies to track our traffic that is redirected. We guarantee you will get what you ordered, period.

As to any previous client, again, you are not getting the whole story, and I can't discuss it with any third parties. You can choose to believe what you want. :)

We are not the only lead seller on the market. There are plenty of others. :rolleyes:

17. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    webwork, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  18. robb01

robb01 Guest

Best Answers:
    I will give DealWorx credit, I ordered some initial leads to try out their leads. I had one that didnt come through, and DealWorx looked into it for me, and credited me w/ another one. Good Service

robb01, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  19. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope we don't pay anyone to "do" the leads for us either. Other than perhaps paying google adwords (I guess that would be "paying" for leads) and other advertising sources.

Continue on with the witchhunt... :)

20. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL right, that makes a lot of sense... so you're using Google adwords and paying $$ through advertising sources so you can send leads to other websites.

Either you're a really horrible businessman or you're a scammer.

I wonder how you can explain Sem Advances post about you? I wonder what Ed Dorsey at CJ would say - they have all information regarding your leads at their fingertips and this is what they found.

[​IMG]

webwork, Apr 21, 2008 IP