1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Blog Builder - CJ + WP = $$$

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by seowarrior, Apr 17, 2008.

I'm just getting started with this software, but it really has tremendous potential. Ever since Ebay moved away from CJ, I've been getting nothing in CJ commissions and have been looking for a way to leverage that massive CJ catalog of advertisers and products. You know, a tool that will let me quickly build SEO-friendly niche sites and will pull in products from the CJ catalog. I tried Popshops for a while, but they're based on a monthly subscription model and I was hoping to find something priced more like BANS (i.e. one price for unlimited domains/installs). Well this may be it:

Affiliate Blog Builder

Here's what it does in a nutshell:

• Installs quickly and painlessly into your Wordpress directory

• Allows you to search virtually all CJ advertisers by keyword for whatever niche products you're looking for.

• Lets you scroll through and select just the products you want to display in your store.

• Assign categories to any selection of products, so you can logically organize your store.

• All links point to your domain name which is much more Google/SE friendly than having a ton of affiliate links.

• Products can be set to "drip" to your store over specified time intervals, keeping things fresh for the SE's.

• You can choose from several pre-made product templates, or easily design your own with built in variables.

I think it's just gonna get better. Here are a few sites the developer made:

http://www.wakeboard-shop.info/

http://www.golfclubsshop.info/

http://www.golfbagsshop.info/

Anyway, check it out:

Affiliate Blog Builder

or without my affiliate link:

http://www.affiliateblogbuilder.com

:)

seowarrior, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  2. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I prefer doing it by hand, dropping in products with high quality relevant content. But that's just me..

webwork, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  3. Edynas

Edynas Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you kind words SEOwarrior makes me proud to see reviews like this

@webwork...take a look at the video on my site. What ABB does is NOT bulk import products without any relevancy.
    Fi http://golfbagsshop.info/ what I did was use ABB and before I had several categories in mind such as golf travel cases, golf junior bags etc etc. I took the phrases and searched using ABB. ABB returned the relevant products to that category and I choose the products I wanted to display in the site..next I repeated that for all categories and in a few minutes I had 500+ products divided in 10 categories.

I made ABB with relevancy in mind. I am a preacher of niche specific sites and did not wanted to make an other datafeed importer that pulls in every product a merchant has..instead I went the other way around and putted the niche as basis which i believe should be the way you build a site an not making a copy of the merchants site

Edynas, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  4. depotgang

depotgang Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent products. I have been working with it for a few weeks. Well done

depotgang, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  5. tryhard

tryhard Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

2 questions:

1. Is ABB limited to CJ? May I use it with my own datafeed from other network?

2. Will links on my sites direct to affiliate site? Or it redirect throught your site?

Thanks

tryhard, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  6. tennisbum

tennisbum Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been a member of CJ.com for almost a year now. Sent them lots of traffic and yet, the conversion rates are very poor. At least it has been for me.

I run a bunch of blogs, here's an example: http://bestdigitalcameraadvice.com

As you can see, I use both Adsense and BayRSS (ebay feeds) into my blog. I also have affiliate banners from CJ.com too. Not too sure why CJ.com makes very little money for me.

Anyone on here making good money with CJ.com with ABB??

Kerry

tennisbum, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  7. Edynas

Edynas Peon

Best Answers:
    ABB this version is limited to cj.com. I planned a pro version which will be out begin June i hope that will work with any datafeed

The links will be directly from your site to the affiliatemerchant. No third party like popshops or goldencan

Edynas, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  8. tryhard

tryhard Peon

Best Answers:
    If I buy ABB now, will I get ABB Pro when it's out, or I have to buy it again?

Great!

Thank you!

tryhard, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  9. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I visited your site. It is nice. However, I couldn't find anything related to CJ. Is this small greyish Sony ad from CJ? If so, it is not working at all. Looks like a part of site design. I, personally, would never imagine myself clicking on it. Play with the ad placement. Can you get any vertical banners from CJ? They would work better. For example, near the feeds, or... whatever... feel free to experiment.

Umm, seowarrior, sorry about off-topic post. I just wanted to reply to this. And, your post is nothing more than advertising, anyway :p :p

tankard, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  10. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    Why are you including affiliate links to the AffiliateBlogBuilder page in a forum that makes the rules against self promotion and posting for the sole reason of advertising? You're clearly not allowed to post your affiliate link here. You can access the Affiliate Blog Builder without the PayDotCom affiliate link. Both PayDotCom and Digital Point have anti-spam terms and you're putting both of your accounts in jeapordy.

nonyf, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  11. seowarrior

seowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't realize I was not permitted to post an affiliate link in the body of a post until it was too late. Then I was unable to edit it. Looks like it was edited for me. The link is in my sig, or you can access the URL directly at http://www.affiliateblogbuilder.com.

seowarrior, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  12. affnewbie

affnewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    VERY NOT RECOMMEND PRODUCT !!, I TRY TO LEARNING AFFILIATE FROM DP FORUM AND I READ THIS THREAD, AND I INTEREST TO BUY ABB, AFTER I BUY ABB, MY PAYMENT COMPLETE, BUT THE LINK DOWNLOAD IS ERROR INTERNAL SERVER ERROR !!!! AND I TRY TO CONTACT THE SELLER AT BUT THIS IS AN INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS !!!

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR YOU'LL LOSE YOUR $77

affnewbie, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  13. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol.. you don't recommend it when you haven't tried it yet.

Can you believe technical difficulties happen? If you're new to affiliate marketing, this is just the beginning of thousands of technical errors. Try to work it out with clickbank if you can't contact the seller. Clickbank has an awesome refund system.

mroversized, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  14. affnewbie

affnewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    @mroversized

thanks for your suggestion, I will waiting for 2 days, if It still error I will contact clickbank! but I hope the seller will give the right download links as soon as possible

affnewbie, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  15. seowarrior

seowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure it's just some temporary glitch. The developer has been very responsive to me. Give it a few more days, or try contacting him again.

seowarrior, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  16. affnewbie

affnewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope the developer read my post here, so I can get this product as soon as possible.

affnewbie, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  17. arthur

arthur Peon

Best Answers:
    Purchased 3 hours ago but can't download and was contact him but no response?!:mad:

arthur, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  18. affnewbie

affnewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    where is the developer ?

19. depotgang

depotgang Peon

Best Answers:
    The developer is a very good guy. Have you email him

depotgang, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  20. affnewbie

affnewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    is that his email address ? it's error, I can't sent email here.