1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is how I generate traffic to earn up to $600/day. (Blackhat)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mightyb, Apr 14, 2008.

1. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

there is already a program like that, it block Adsense and banner ads,
    but its not popular yet.

shahab6, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  2. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Searchnology.com

We will all die eventually ourselves. Does this mean we might as well stop going to work?

GrAveTzT

The topic clearly says: (Blackhat). This is not the worst blackhat method either. Some methods include gaming referrals, cookie stuffing and click fraud that can be considered stealing. If you have morals and you find even my method unethical you should really stay away from any thread that says "blackhat" in the future.

mightyb, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  3. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this traffic generating idea :)

angilina, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  4. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Imagine if you made one video that got 1,000 visitors. Damn, that would save you some real work.

Lexiseek, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  5. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great method, might hire someone to make me some vids :D

Giamatti, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I felt the urge to educate the world on good business and sketchy business. This isn't the worst tactic around, that's for sure.

I should stay away and let all of the beginners run out and try every wrong way possible, as a testimony of someone who is slightly well off from the internet I guess I'm allowed to say that its not a good way to get traffic.

Besides I have a grudge against all Blackhat Scavengers along the chain of webmasters. They shouldn't be on the internet. They should be at Mcdonalds.

Laceygirl, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  7. hotforgdi

hotforgdi Peon

Best Answers:
    What a Killer - I have been looking for a wordpress template to use myself and yours is very impressive !

Always find something when you least expect it !

The method is a runner , without repeating it is time limiting but I believe the time spent will develop your skills and help you develop your own systems which could turn out to be unique and then you can parcel it up and sell the method onto others!

hotforgdi, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  8. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    come on... youtube isn't a "website"... it's a website owned by a billion dollar company. Every type of business is going to have loopholes if its going to be successful... I dont feel sorry for the NFL because people scalp superbowl tickets, and neither should you... I dont feel sorry for comcast because people steal cable, and neither should you... And I dont feel sorry for youtube, myspace, or craigslist because people take advantage of marketing oppurtunities, and neither should you. The more popular any business gets the more it's going to be a target. Massive billion hit websites that are CREATED by the public's participation are always going to be a target. If someone is scared of this type of thing they should never make such a site in the first place.... because if it gets big, you know whats going to happen.

Just my take

woahdolla, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  9. bilgi

bilgi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the site and idea

bilgi, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  10. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    I am working on a slight tweak that will allow you to have fewer but more popular videos, generating the same amount of traffic. If this works i will post step by step instructions as well as the affiliate program that works best. Il be honest here. I'd be dumb to just put hours of my time, reveal my niche and create competition for nothing. If i write an ebook and try and sell it, then you guys will probably think this thread was created for marketing. So what i am going to do is... Write a guide and if you like it, you can sign up under my referral to that affiliate program as a thank you.

mightyb, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  11. ultracontent

ultracontent Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for sharing :) its a nice blog

ultracontent, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  12. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you get so many videos to upload???? 500 videos a day that means 15000 targeted or atleast related videos and what if after 1 week youtube suspends your account? I am pretty sure any human admin or moderator would do that if he finds 5000 20 second videos in your account actually your account will most probably get flagged the very first day at the uploading speed, video every other minute LOL

How do you manage that?

jaree, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  13. Dw.Enterprises

Dw.Enterprises Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for the info...

Dw.Enterprises, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  14. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Just make them out of free images. To be on the safe side I use proxies and open a new account every 100 or so videos but surprisingly none of the videos even got flagged or deleted after like a month.

mightyb, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  15. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    The traffic is good but creating and uploading 500 videos / day? If you publish 500 articles you're going to drive more traffic to your sites. Question is HOW to create 500 videos? Even 10 videos could be PITA... Or do you just download them from some other site?

zexy, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  16. hillord

hillord Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    love it.. more please :)

hillord, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  17. kix_mc3

kix_mc3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this advice/tipe mate. It's good the people are interating :).

Cheers!

kix_mc3, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  18. headspin

headspin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice, but I disagree on one small point. Yeah, posting 500 not-so-good videos per day might work...but posting one or two very high quality videos per week will take less time and will work just as well, if not better. And you won't have to cloak your links or risk your site getting a bad image.

If your product has anything to do with music, for example, buy a camera and tape the next U2 concert. Then post individual songs on youtube. If you look up "nothing else matters" on youtube, and click on one of the live versions, there are over 1,000,000 views! I'm sure there's at least one idea like this for every niche that doesn't take much time and can even be fun to do.

headspin, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  19. rushxp

rushxp Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting idea, thanks for share

rushxp, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  20. webshares

webshares Banned

Best Answers:
    nice blog.... very informative.

webshares, Apr 22, 2008 IP