1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. TelevisionShows

TelevisionShows Guest

Best Answers:
    I have spent $100 on adwords over the past 10 days. With 10 different campaigns, selling ebay products.

I am yet to make a sale on ebay!!

TelevisionShows, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  2. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    PPC is dangerous if you're inexperienced. I wouldn't recommend it. I am a strong advocate of natural traffic - it's free and fun :D

webwork, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  3. TelevisionShows

TelevisionShows Guest

Best Answers:
    Im slowly becoming a fan of natural traffic to :D.

I have hired an adwords professional so im going to c what happens now.

4. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    MGrazioano, just create here a thread with all your questions, within a couple of hours you will get answers to all your answers.

SEOLinker, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  5. TelevisionShows

TelevisionShows Guest

Best Answers:
  6. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    Never got inside affiliate marketing but thinking to get inside

scriptaty, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  7. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I can see why you aren't making any sales.

If I were you I would start off with natural traffic and once you're making enough every month, start testing PPC campaigns if you really want to.

webwork, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  8. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:

lol $6.5 billion only?

India earns 64 BILLION USD$ a year or more from telemarketing inbound outbound call center work. Also known as business process outsourcing.

Indian call center agents promote real businesses of USA UK AUS CANADA globally with telephone

there is 10 15 100 200 500 seater telemarketers promoting real businesses worldwide to either B2b leads(calling data scrubbed from yellow pages) or b2c leads (usa canda consumers targated by interest age buying habits etc)

And this business has grown to phillipine malaysia china and still its unlimited business..

real seo companies are doing it full time for Real businesses. Yes real businesses. Not coming in forums and begging for a order. They send in postal their portfolio special offer and business card and greeting to all real businesses. They spend a lot of dollar to sustain their business.. they dont do it for 16$ in forums.

even a kid can treat his 3-4 page webpage as a real business.. may be he is selling something online like a virtual credit card or affiliated with hostgator..

that doesnt means its a real business.. its simply not..

yes it might be passion a way to make money.. there are more ways like this.. for those who have free time and enjoy gambling their time and wealth

but for sure its not a job or business.. :p

business or job is continous residual income model.

ask rapidshare how much they spend on their business..
    ask google how many employee network infrastucture they have..

i have done adult affiliate marketing dating affiliate marketing hyips surfs mlms hosting affiliate programs and all kind of shits like this.. i made money and my bank(more then 50K).. but if i would have given the same time to a real business model or job

either i would be a senior manager in a BIG pharmaceutical real estate or manufacturing industry a senior system analyst in big software companies.. and make a residual 6000$+ per month and when retire in last age get
    some big money to cover my children.

or if business.. i would have atleast made a good sustaining big resturant by now which would generate me a residual 50k a year.

web business only takes time brain and age from you..
    and you are not in a secured job
    and you are not even self employed to a continous residual business model

its simply gambling.. i will stand for it..

make money from it and must must must invest in real life.. or get a job
    if u plan to be like rapidshare youtube or datacenter or an nationwide isp being as webmaster from your office or bedroom .. forget it.. u simply cant
    unless you make 1billion USD alone from all this joking venture you are in..

;) anyway make money stay healthy and be happy

its good when you are 16 to max 30 after that get out of it :D

surf4fun, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  9. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    surf4fun, how much money you make now and how ?

SEOLinker, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  10. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do we affiliates have to do with your India's Telemarketing ? and btw this industry is just bugging West with their pathetic marketing calls.

By judging your posts, it seems you are incapable of maintaining a business. Business is Business, you can't just start a business and leave it to itself. It requires constant hard work to make it successful and keep it going.

For me domain and website are like a Business property and visitors are my clients. So I own more than 100 Business properties. I can use them whatever the way I like, So I want to sell stuff on it, but I don't want to get myself in hassle of handling & shipping of products, ah there is a way, why not sell other store's products on my site?. I can become partner of world's best online stores and sell whatever my visitors are interested in.

I have Business Properties, I have my clients (visitors), I have the ability to run and maintain this Business model, So I'm standing at this point. There are always ups and downs in Businesses, So is in this Business. I'm proud to be partner of World's top Stores.

Business is not your piece of pie. Go get a job and try to convince your BOSS with your work.

How am I maintaining $30K / month, If I'm gambling ?

Here is the snapshot of this month's payment, and its also $30K+

Attached Files:

Nabs, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  11. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    So when you were doing Affiliate marketing, You were actually spamming discussion forums ? I finally meet a forum spammer.

Any kid can buy a few pens and sell it off the streets for little profit. Its also a business. If he sits around the corner and doesn't say anything to anyone, his business will fail. If he do hard work and try to reach every person on street, eventually he will succeed. Same is the case with Affiliate Marketing, Anyone can start it due to its low investment nature.

Forget it you can't handle a business, if you can't call Business, a Business.

Nabs, Apr 19, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  12. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    nab you look like over confident of your wealth.. what ever you are expert in..

and proud enough to call me a spammer..(no problem)

eventually you have no answer what you are building and what stablishment you have

and what position you are achiving in life..

nobody in real life comes in peoples door to show their earning or payment check or salary income proof

people show their stablishment their business their office or show their status in a job..

people get the idea how much they are making..

a pilot just says i am a pilot of London airport
    a driver just says i am a taxi driver

if i say i have a real estate business.. and show that i have 3 projects in a small town.. thats enough for me to proove my creditibility to a bank..

if you go and say you are a web master.. and cj genius..

i guess all you will get is a kick.. and lots of laugh..

simple as that.

i have around 300 contacts in my msn .. and all of them either was owner of small medium scale ppc or hosting or promoting pharma or doing affiliate marketing etc.. they reached no where.. yes some made their bank.. some failed .. but the point is they are just respected online.. no identity in real life.. no social respect.. and nothing parmanent to help their children or parents.. just waisting more and more time to find a way where they can settle down (eventually they cannot)

they arent self employed nor can be said secured job holders..

but they have money.. and some finished their money..

but my cousin and friends who were either taking business seriously or job as regular.. they have made sustaining income level and made their future.. they dont come to my door or any forum to show how much they are making.. they just say i am an industrialist of garments/pharma or senior system analyst in so and so company. they got married have children .. have fixed income.. travel worldwide.. and living a fully secured life other then death and destruction.. they are supported by banks financial institution and what not..

no one has to prove what affiliate marketing is..

its already proven a gambling scheme.. its not something you can depend your life on..

i will stand by my comments..

i know that will hurt a lot of internet money makers or gurus..

but lets not give false hope to 100 000 other new visitors daily coming and trying to depend on internet as business... with no product or service of their own to sustain in this..

just taking the top position in google for few months which eventually will drop..
    and finding a new niche/program that no one else is promoting and spending few bucks to bid on google ..

isnt a business model
    its gambling plain and simple..

13. SecureWebDev

SecureWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey Nabs congratulations on the 30k monthly Im very proud for you.

Anyways after reading all eleven pages in this thread and meeting 2 people who seem to be very jelouse of you, I have concluded how this works:

1. Create a website.

2. Be loyal to your website and give it goodies like:

• Original Content
    • SEO
    • PPC Campaigns
    • Good Advertising
    • Strong Back links
    • etc...

3. Then traffic will flow naturally and your website will probably be very very popular as time progresses, now what you do is join an affiliate Program and start out by for ex: linking to the products in your websites natural content, placing banners, etc...

4. Enjoy the earnings!

Now if you have a link with your id as the referral to CJ I'd be more than glad to sign up under your account as a referral :D

p.s. to anyone who wants basic information before actually reading this thread so you can understand how this works read: http://money.howstuffworks.com/affiliate-program.htm It helps explain many things and terms used regularly on this thread and many others.

and if I have anymore questions I'll be sure to ask :D

p.s.s. Do you start a website out first or check out CJ, Azoogle, Chitika, and Clickbank first to see the offers on there and then start out depending on that?

Thanks - Khaled

SecureWebDev, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  14. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    rather then how much i make..

i feel like saying i am owner of 4 taxi cabs..and partnered with one offline money exchange business..

earning varies..

but i am happy with small stablishment and its a regular business..

i plan to put my legs on call center setup..or real estate

but doing a physibility study

i dont want to put my legs on web pages or blogs that looses popularity on its own..

i dont want to reach diggs front page.. or make 1k within 24hours now days

:D

i like seo /web hosting businesses online .. may be some day i will do that... so keep my eyes here.. :D

15. SecureWebDev

Best Answers:

one question... why do you come here to spoil his thread and success?

16. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    check my siggy..

i often come to say the newbies

that playing cyber games and making highscore and winning a contest..

or

making some big money with 2nd life http://secondlife.com/

or affiliate marketing or what ever money making ways

isnt a stablishment or future or job or business..

so that they dont dream of becoming something with it..(no this isnt a career to look for.. )

its just you made some highscore or some money out of something.. that usually will dry up.. and eventually you will be left with nothing but some happy online moments and tell your grand children that what you did on your young age at that period of time :D

take even a small fishery plant and you will get the idea what real business life is..what is involved..

real businesses have

low roi per even with small or big investment

anything greater then 2% 5% monthly is hardly possible..

and you are saying that with affiliate marketing you can get 1000% 10000% return in less then a year?

what is this isnt it gambling|?

why are the real businesses investing billions and getting so low return.. why wont they start affiliate marketing.. if one person can make 30k then can employ 100 000 ppl and take all the top position in google..

who is educated now?

ask a businessman or who is doing mba.. even mba in e-business..

this isnt going to sustain for long..

whatever it might be

i have seen ppl in another forum making deadly wso and getting 10k+ in a matter of days.. and now they are asking for a beer fee for their wsos.. got the point? its not a business model

if i am wrong then ask a real businessman in your town

take web as a 2nd life.. not first... its something like wimbledon tennis.. and one in a million becomes a star..

17. SecureWebDev

Best Answers:
    Im starting a real Business and it IS a as you call it 'gamble' because I do not have a sustained income yet. Why? Because thats how all startup business ventures are. Now lets get over your claim that there is no such thing as a job online because google started out as a website and now has a eal life place and is worth real big.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't stand liars.... especially the ones who claim to be pros.

18. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    try to get an agency/distributorship of a real computer product/branded item

you cant just signup online and market them..

business isnt that easy

cj is for the kids. programs there know that they will face big loss if they spend on advertising.. so the gambling part they give to suckers like us and you(sorry but i had to use it)..

and no google was never an affiliate of anyone..

so was not bill

got my point?

you are heading no where.. its not a business.. it might be busy ness and a way to make some money..

but not a business model or job to depend your life with.. its just an eye opener to newbies..

not something dont do this its prohibited or bad thing to do or like smoking..

making money is always good.. and at the end of the day money counts..

but at the same time.. think of future .. your stablishment .. your social identity .. your regular income.. and what business model you have chosen (gambling or sustaining)

19. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Surf, the formula is very simple.

Content + Traffic + Advertising = Revenue

If you can't call this a business then don't bother calling radio or television media outlets businesses either, because it's the same exact concept.

I have no idea what you're doing on an affiliate marketing forum, but really, you should go away.

Nobody likes pessimistic people who turn their heads to facts. Selling products and services on the internet will be here to stay, and as long as people are doing this there will always be affiliate marketing opportunities for shrewd marketers to take advantage of.

Whether you want to call it a business or not, it doesn't change that fact that people are making tons of money with it.

It's the main source of income for many people on this forum, including myself, and will also be the future source of income for many others.

In life, I have always found there to be no shortage of people who want to tell you why things won't work. Take your negativity somewhere else, because it simply carries no weight in a webmaster forum like this.

Summarized, your message is basically, "I didn't make it in affiliate marketing... so neither can you."

In fact, you rationalize your failure and blame it on other reasons, calling it "gambling" and other such nonsense. In reality, the problem is found within yourself... Just face it, you tried it a little and gave up. This is what the majority of people do, however, so don't feel too bad about it.

Besides, you were spamming forums and building 4-page websites. Of course you're going to make next to nothing doing this. You didn't put any real effort into your seeds, so you harvested poor crops.

But don't expect any more responses from me surf... your attitude makes you not worth my precious time.

webwork, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  20. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cj is not in india :(

neeshu, Apr 19, 2008 IP