1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DealWorx ACRUs

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by thewaya, Feb 1, 2008.

1. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Takes a couple of days to get new clients started (to fit into the allocations). :)

Discounts are normally offered to clients that have been with us for several months. I don't recommended going overboard on your first order (100+ units) unless you want them spread out over a longer period of time. It's best to start off small and build up.

DealWorx, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  2. JonD6996

JonD6996 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply.. I look forward to continued business with you once these 1st 10 arrive.

JonD6996, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  3. Varley

Varley Peon

Best Answers:
    are epn still paying $25 for ACRUs because on UK epn an ACRU is worth £8, which is approximately $15.

it just seems that paying $12.50 for a $15 ACRU isn't really worth a great deal of hassle.

Varley, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  4. smartbiz8

smartbiz8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey DealWorx,

How do you guys know when a lead is generated on someones website if that person purchased 10 leads?

Dan

smartbiz8, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  5. Twan

Twan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could we get leads at $10/each if we bought 200?

Twan, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  6. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay.com is paying $25.00 per ACRU, and we only offer ebay.com leads. We are busy enough just with those. :)

7. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    We use our own cookies to track transactions so yes we do know when they are generated and the results. It lets us know when there is a tracking issue with ebay if there is one. Keep in mind that tracking with ebay is FAR from 100% and never has been even with CJ. We have seen about the same tracking issues with the new EPN as well.

8. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on the time period you want them delivered in... our business is mostly geared to ongoing long lasting customers. Ones that want things delivered consistently per day. We hope to expand our servers and services here shortly to better speed up things for new customers as well.

9. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

can you check your PM? Thanks.

mroversized, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  10. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Also keep in mind when you order small amounts of units at first in our system the first few might show higher EPC/CTR than would after awhile. It eventually will even out and numbers will normalize. Larger orders normally don't have this problem. :)

DealWorx, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  11. potentmix

potentmix Peon

Best Answers:
    Does the amount of traffic on your website figure in the mix here in any way? Perhaps I'm confused by your program, but the more traffic a site enjoys, the greater the likelyhood it will generate ACRUs. Or, are the ACRUs that are generated through DealWorx independent of a site's inherent traffic?

potentmix, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  12. JonD6996

JonD6996 Member

Best Answers:
    Leads have started rolling in.. Great service... I think we can do much business in the future.

JonD6996, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  13. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Damn!!

This is the exact thing that will stop Ebay from giving generous ACRU commissions. It was only a matter of time before someone figureed out a way to exploit the system... Unfortunately Ebay will catch on and land the judge hammer on us all.

He's obviously taking your money and then signing up under your website, making a new ebay account and bidding. Ebay is left with an unused account and in the end they lose profits and what they think is a real bidder.

If this was for real DealWorx would be "redirecting traffic" to his own sites and taking the full $25 commission.

Guys, use some common sense here. It's only a matter of time before your account gets slapped.

webwork, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  14. robb01

robb01 Guest

Best Answers:
    Im sure it's a little more thought out than that, I know of a couple services, and they do work, the leads lock, and we enjoy the profits ;)

robb01, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  15. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but not exactly true. We have many customers that have been with us for nearly the entire year we have offered this service and they are still going strong. The majority of the traffic still goes to us and we only sell part of it. They have no problems with CJ or Ebay.

And no, we aren't signing up accounts ourselves that would be difficult to do at how many are processed per day. :)

To each their own...

DealWorx, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  16. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Run for the hills, Dave from Dealworx is a liar and a cheat scammer and whatever other word fits.

I spent over $5,000.00 with dealworx and had my CJ account under investigation due to them.

From Client Services Subject Commission Junction account inquiry – promotional methods -ed Date 10-Feb-2008 Message Body Clint Dixon:

Commission Junction is currently investigating your account and has the following inquiries regarding your promotional methods:

Please describe how you drive your traffic. What third party programs are involved?

Please respond by replying to this specific e-mail within 5 days of the mailing date.

Failure to respond shall be deemed an admission of liability and acceptance of this letter as 15 days notice of termination, and may result in Commission Junction exercising its right to terminate the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement 15 days from the date of this written notice or sooner.
    Please note that current or pending payout(s) may be placed on hold pending notification from you and Commission Junction’s confirmation of your full compliance.

If you have questions regarding this notice, please reply to this email using the provided reply-to address and leave the subject line intact.

Publisher Support and Compliance
    ------------------------------------
    Commission Junction, a ValueClick company

=======================================================

From Client Services Subject Commission Junction account notice of 15-day termination -ed Date 19-Mar-2008 Message Body Clint Dixon:

This communication shall serve as notice to you that Commission Junction is exercising its right to terminate the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement it has entered into with you in 15 days from the date of this notice.

Therefore, 15 days from the date of this notice, your account with Commission Junction will be terminated and will no longer be active. Please remove all links/ banners within 15 days of this notice because you will no longer be authorized to post such links/banners and receive any compensation for referrals through such links/banners after 15 days of this notice.

Additionally, during this 15-day notice period, if you violate the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement you agreed to follow, your account may be immediately terminated, prior to the end of the notice period, in Commission Junction’s sole discretion, transactions may be reversed from your account ("charged-back"), and any attempt to rejoin the Commission Junction Network shall be null and void.

If you have questions regarding this notice, please reply to this email using the provided reply-to address and leave the subject line intact.

------------------------------------

02/22/2008 02:52 PM
    Clint:

This is not standard traffic, as already mentioned. I guess I will have to ask eBay to check the leads directly.

Ed Dorsey

========================================================

Dealworx uses a set of IP addresses and then apparently takes names and addresses from Phone books and and fills your leads...

Due Diligence is a must.

Feel free to contact Ed Dorsey at Comm Junction and mention Dealworx.

Also write E-bay now that they are moving from CJ.

ANYONE who wants full details feel free to PM me!!!!!!!

========================================================

Dave once I get the rest of the money you owe me I will be glad to leave your threads be...till then.....

:D

Sem-Advance, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  17. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:

LOL!

Duh!

Come on guys, seriously, this is totally obvious.

Dealworx, shame on you for scamming all of these people.

webwork, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  18. argothiusz

argothiusz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He doesn't scam people but he will put people accounts at risk of potential chargeback or lose all the earning.
    There is no such thing as easy money or doubling your money. :p

argothiusz, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  19. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Run for the hills? I don't think so. We have tons of customers that have absolutely no problem with our services and haven't for months and some up to a year. I am not going to discuss any given client in a public forum as that is just not the professional thing to do. Needless to say there are two sides to a story (possibly a third side in some cases) and not everything rings true on some claims here (not made by me).

There are, however, a much larger majority that are perfectly happy with our services and haven't had a single problem. Then again they aren't doing other things that we aren't aware of either. :)

I didn't start this thread and it's been here for nearly 90 days, and lots of people have used our service with nary an issue. To each their own...

DealWorx, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  20. smartbiz8

smartbiz8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey DealWorx,

Can you do me a favor and check your PM? Thanks.

smartbiz8, Apr 21, 2008 IP