1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Judaism take over the World?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by swaymedia, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, as the person who has freedom of speech to enter a thread called "Will Islam take over the world?" , I will use that same freedom to ask a similar meaningful question, and hope that it will last the same 84 days as the other one.

First of all, zionist people are ripe on this forum, so I will begin by saying I am semetic, and I am arabic, so you can go bang your head on a brick wall if you want to call me a anti-semetic, becuase as you know arabs are semetic too, oh yeah, americans might not know that. For paticular reasons involving media.

Anyway, do you think that Judaism will take over the world, like some believe Islam will, even though it isnt Islam with the nuclear weapons?

Its just that when I read biographers of people from hollywood such as steven speilsberg and Sumner Redstone and hundreds of others, it always says that there from the Judaism Religioun. And we all know how much influence media can have on a society. So I was wondering what others think?

swaymedia, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  2. korr

korr Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Judaism already took over the world. It was so successful that the Muslims and Christians copied it and adapted it so they could try to take over the world too. :D

korr, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for starting this topic, maybe it will help breaking the fear in west from being called anti-semitic whenever somebody there wants to question Judaism or Israel,

depending on what you mean by take over the world, if it is to make all the people of the world Jews, then I think its impossible for two main reasons:

1- Judaism does not encourage gentile (non-jews, yeah they have a word for it) to become Jewish.
    2- very few gentile are willing to be Jews.

I think this is coming from the belief of chosen people, I do not know if this term also covers those who become Jews by convert or not, but for me it looks so racist, of course they are free to believe they are the chosen, as anybody is free to believe he is the king of ..... fill in the blank, but when he starts to treat others as his servants, problems will start, same with chosen people, when they start treating all other human beings as their servants, or lowly, other people will reject them,

history old and new says it, a Rabbi, I do not recall his name right now, once suggested that Jews drop the term chosen, but he been rejected strongly.

if to take over the world means to control its powers, stability, trade, then I think they already are controlling on most of the world, they know the keys, and control them, like Media, is a main key for the success in USA Presidency elections.

imad, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Will Judaism take over the world? Umm, no. I would like to say more, but the Jews told me not to. They are watching me now, I have to go. Thanks.

Rebecca, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  5. Aunti Anti Terrorist

Aunti Anti Terrorist Peon

Best Answers:
    The answer is: NO

Aunti Anti Terrorist, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  6. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    I would hope not. In fact, I would hope no religion takes over the world. Hopefully, the freedom to believe whatever you want will take over the world.

WebdevHowto, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  7. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A better question would be --- Would the New World Order succeed? These people are using Jews as scapegoats to hide behind them whenever they are questions. These criminals are NOT Jews... They're zionists.

Here is a the truth... http://jewsvszionists.wordpress.com/

You have to read it. It is written by an American Jew in 1985, who lived in Israel for many years. AN amazing eye-opener.

gauharjk, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  8. sturat.mitchel

sturat.mitchel Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you provide some proof that Muslims and Christians are following Judaism LOL:confused:

sturat.mitchel, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  9. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, jews are relatively few in number AFAIK. If they enlist aid, then it isn't judaism taking over the world .......

Note to self: create thread "Will satanism take over the world" soon

lightless, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  10. gingimaster

gingimaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus, or Emanuel (birth name) was a rabi.
    mohamed learned in a jewish biblical school.

most christian holidays have an almost similar jewish holiday, though sometimes presented in other ways. same goes for islam.
    isn't all that a strange coincidence?

gingimaster, Apr 14, 2008 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  11. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    marcel, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  12. korr

korr Peon

Best Answers:
    There's this guy named Adam living in a garden... and God says not to eat from this particular tree...

You could find that story in any of the three religions' holy books. Some of the stories change but the characters stay the same.

But even Judaism isn't completely original either, it was founded in large part on ideas from Egyptian and Persian religion.

korr, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    from a Muslim view, of course there will be similarities between Judaism and Christianity and Islam because they originally came from the same source prophets who sent by God, and even before Judaism there were also prophets sent by God to mankind, Jews wanted prophet teachings for themselves and did some changes, till now its a painful long process for a non-Jew to convert to Judaism, in other words, they are telling him we do not want you but we can't tell you that directly so we will make it as much hard as possible so that you hopefully will give up, or die before you become Jew, don't take my word, try to ask in your area how to convert to Judaism.

Then Jesus came and spread the values of Hebrew prophet, which the Jews wanted to keep it for themselves and do not spread it, but they wrapped it with the myth of human-shaped God, who has a wife and a son, which is effected by the pagan at that time and old Gods and Goddesses of the Greek,

Then Mohammad came and he accepted the values of the Hebrew prophets and Jesus but rejected the changes that been done by man..

more can be found with a comparison between the three religions:

Judaism, Christianity and Islam - A Clash of Civilizations?

imad, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  14. swaymedia

swaymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    So when people think Islam is tacking over the world, who do you think would be taking over the world more - Judiasm or Islam, - who has more power in the west?

swaymedia, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    To expand on what Imad said

047.038 - Lo! ye are those who are called to spend in the way of Allah, yet among you there are some who hoard. And as for him who hoardeth, he hoardeth only from his soul. And Allah is the Rich, and ye are the poor. And if ye turn away He will exchange you for some other folk, and they will not be the likes of you.

I want you to emphasize on the last sentence there. If you turn away He will exchange you for another people, and they won't be like you. Does this sound familiar? We believe the Jews had a covenant with God, and God loved them and sent to them prophets and messengers, but in the end they didn't get it. These people were exchanged for the Muslims.

One clear example is this. At the beginning of Islam, they prayed towards Jerusalem. In the middle of one of the prayers, the Angel told Muhammed that the new direction is towards the Kaaba, in the middle of the prayer he just turned the other way and everyone turned with him. The Jews, may Allah guide them and have mercy, were given thousands of prophets, there were even a few points where they had 100 at the same time. But the Muslims only got ONE Prophet, and they got it right the first time.

Now the reason why God had a covenant with the Children of Israel was because they were the only nation of monotheists, yeah there we monotheists all over the world, but for a long time they were the only actual nation. After Muhammed pbuh we have 53 more monotheist nations. Therefore there doesn't need to be a covenant with the Jews anymore

I hope that taught anyone interested something new.

As for will Judaism take over the world? No. It is already too hard for people to convert to Judaism, it is almost like a secret society, and then on top of it with the actions of the Zionist regieme it is putting people off and giving them a bad image of Judaism all together, which is unfortunate for them.

I think at the moment the Jews have the most power in the west but the increasing population of Muslims the tide will soon turn and you will slowly see more Muslims in politics and eventually they will all be in power, democratically, just because of the fact there will be more of them.

:)

ThraXed, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  16. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with your analysis, friend.

gauharjk, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  17. swaymedia

swaymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree wit that, the usual people who believe in Judaism in Digital Point are not answering, what a shame...

swaymedia, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  18. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder why do they hide , and not answering.. Do they shame of their religion or what ?

ziya, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  19. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are so few Jews here I don't know who you are talking about. Maybe you mean all those like you who claim to be "jew" in one thread or another, but everyone can see the hate you have so no one is fooled, but others like you who also lie seem to be fooled. You probably saw some of your bud's say they were Jew and believed them.

So, any one who really is a Jew is being called out by sway(by lying)media, so please come out where-ever you are before the rocks cry out saying there is a jew behind them!

debunked, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  20. swaymedia

swaymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well at least I beat the "anti-semitic response" out of you. Except this time its another "Victim speech". Im arabic and I am probably more Semetic than you , now please LETS GET BACK TO THE TOPIC

swaymedia, Apr 16, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.