1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I add same bank account on 2 paypal accounts

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by seogoogle, Apr 13, 2008.

I have 2 paypal accounts one is premier and one is personal so can I add my bank account to both of paypal accounts. Please answer me ????

seogoogle, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  2. falguni1

falguni1 Peon

Best Answers:
    paypal will understand that one person is having two paypal accounts.
    paypal allows only one paypal account per person.

falguni1, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  3. jackass2007

jackass2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid you're wrong here, its perfectly right as per Paypal TOS to hold 2 accounts with Paypal, one premier and other personal :) as stated by OP.

However, I'm not sure about his original query, did like to know the answer.

jackass2007, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  4. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be on the safe side, i would send them a email to avoid an account becoming limited.

MikeLugar, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  5. oldmentor

oldmentor Banned

Best Answers:
    i would suggest its better if u talk to the paypal. afterall its about your money!

oldmentor, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  6. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You will need to have two seperate bank accounts for both PayPal accounts.

hav0c, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  7. seogoogle

seogoogle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Thanks for reply to all ok

I will make new bank account :)

seogoogle, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  8. niks_niky

niks_niky Peon

Best Answers:
    U can Add only One Bank In 1 A/c And Same With cc Also

niks_niky, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  9. goforhunt

goforhunt Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with Jackass!

U can have 2 accounts that way!

goforhunt, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  10. zhack

zhack Peon

Best Answers:
    no impossible .
    i have tryed that .

zhack, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  11. heygeek

heygeek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have to have a different bank account for each account, at least thats my understanding of it.

heygeek, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  12. Pal

Pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to upgrade from personal account to premier ?

Pal, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  13. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, it is. You can login to and upgrade your account. You can only downgrade it one time.

hav0c, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  14. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can do so. See if your Personal Profile if there is an Upgrade button. If not then use the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of Paypal's website to tell them that you want to upgrade to a premier account. They will set you out nicely. At least that's my experience.

eddy2099, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  15. sheilasultani

sheilasultani Peon

Best Answers:
    They won't let you use the same bank account or credit card more than once. I tried adding the credit card my husband and I use to my account but I got an error message saying it was already on another account. So, you could try if you wanted but you wouldn't be able to.:)

sheilasultani, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  16. starstruckdiva

starstruckdiva Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to open up a bank acct just to use for paypal the traditional way. I was simploy wondering what other sites out there have direct deposit like Netspend. However, NETSPEND is no good on paypal because they already know about that site. If you are one of the lucky ones who may have added Netspend 12 months prior then you can get money out of paypal. HOwever, NOW they dont' allow netspend.

Also I had WESTERN Union debit card acct which allows direct deposit listed as a verified bank account for nearly 2 years and today Paypal has basically put me back to UNVERIFIED because someone charged back and WESTERN union won't allow you to withdraw money. Sure you can send money to your western union prepaid debit card which has a bank acct info attached to it. But you cannot withdraw via paypal.

So I bought some shoes for a great price. I resold them on Ebay for profit. This person took like 3 weeks to pay me. I filed a dispute and they basically paid me later only $28.95 total. So they charged back through their credit card and yesterday Paypal reversed it and that's when they found out WESTERN? union bank acct was unable to get money out of it. So this morning they have me with a limit sending/recieving etc.

Who cares? But I can't be held out like a pansie for all the scammers on EBAY to buy from me only to charge back and get free stuff. I wrote that woman about my shoes. No answer Go figure. She never complained to me or anything she just reversed the charge and kept my shoes.

So I may continue to sell on Ebay and use Paypal but I need to be verified. I don't want to go open up Another bank acct because I have two bank accts already just something so that paypal can shut their mouths and put me back as a VERIFIED seller.

Paypal is so silly. I have a verified credit card on there but now they want BANK acct. I've had this same acct for like 2 years. This is the First time I've ever gotten a charge back. In reality maybe it would be best for people to mail me money orders.

I think paypal is sometimes a business geared only for EBay and Paypal to make money.

Anyway, any ideas on how to get set up online with a bank acct that doesn't really need a lot of efforts etc.? something like netspend but NOT them is great.

holla back

starstruckdiva

starstruckdiva, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  17. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A short answer to your long post, use one of the two bank accounts that you already have. It's that simple.

hav0c, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  18. warley

warley Peon

Best Answers:
    Since paypal allows the maximum of two accounts one personal and one premier/business it would be surprising if you cannot use the same bank account for both if required.

warley, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  19. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really. The reason for the allowing of two types of accounts is so that one can separate personal activities from business activities and in which case, if you need that type of separation, you will most probably have more than one bank account. It would be useless to separate paypal accounts but not bank accounts as there would then be the lack of accountability.

In my case, I just have one Premier account which I use mainly for spending and once in a while to receive funds. I do not see an advantage for me to have another personal account as the premier account can achieve everything. If I receive money it is from sales, my friends do not return me funds through paypal as I can meet them face to face for that.

eddy2099, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  20. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    From what I've read you can have two PayPal account however, you also cannot have a single checking account linked to two different PayPal accounts. I've heard of account being limited when trying to verify or alternatively, getting an error message that the account has already been used and therefore isn't avaliable to add to the account. Best of luck!

nonyf, Apr 18, 2008 IP