1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

youleak.com???

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Mr Illustrator, Apr 13, 2008.

We all know youtube.com and liveleak.com but has anyone heard anything about youleak.com? The website just shows a logo!?

Mr Illustrator, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  2. ste1975

ste1975 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this your site?

ste1975, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  3. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    It could still be in BETA, I doubt it's his site. I wouldn't be too concerned though.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  4. Mr Illustrator

Mr Illustrator Peon

Best Answers:
    No it’s not my site. But what I want to know is why xXKingdom SEOXx doubts it’s my site and why he’s not concerned?

5. hecto

hecto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not really sure, they may be starting a site or it may have just been left like that...

hecto, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  6. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    You can answer that yourself, you would know its your site if you put the logo there therefore not asking this question :confused:. I'm not concerned about the site being so special... IMO. The title of this thread gives off an impression that this site is SOOOOO fantastic. I doubt it's ya site, cause, wouldn't you know you put a logo there?

bogart likes this.
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of youleak.com

bogart, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  8. Mr Illustrator

Mr Illustrator Peon

Best Answers:
    So you believe 3 question marks at the end of a word give an impression that something is fantastic??? Does the government in Nassau not get the funding for education?

9. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    What the hell does this have to do with anything personal? I think you need a fresh walk outside. My educational level is from one of the most prestigious European resources, I don't know where yours are from. I'm surprised you know so much about me you don't know I'm not from the Bahamas. I think you owe the people from Nassau Bahamas an apology, because you offended them, not I, I'm European son. With this education I receive I can afford to live a luxurious lifestyle, so education is the last thing you could attack me about. Learn to respect others also, you could ask questions without going into personal details.

10. Mr Illustrator

Mr Illustrator Peon

Best Answers:
    You’re right, I should apologise to the people in Nassau because I thought YOU were native. I wasn’t getting personal, I simply asked a question; “Does the government in Nassau not get the funding for education?” I wasn’t being rhetorical, it was a genuine query because I couldn’t understand what you’d written. My guess is that you aren’t as affluent as you make out; if you were a highflyer you certainly wouldn’t be so touchy and cry about what I’d written. I think your fancy education from the most “prestigious European resources” was a waste of time, judging by your grammar, I’d get a refund. It is you who needs to take a “fresh walk outside”, possibly on the beach!? I’d spend less time forums and get some R & R... ask to be banned for a couple of weeks.

11. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    No it wasn’t a “genuine query”. You don’t go around throwing insults about where people live and if they receive well education. As a matter of fact you don’t go around throwing insults for anything. I think you should take your thirteen posts, walk out the door and come back with some respect. It’s obvious you had a bad day today. I reckon you don’t have the educational qualifications to be a judge, so don’t judge me. We all think stuff but we don’t go around making insulting statements based on our thoughts. Asking me about my educational level and if where I locate provides feasible education is personal because frankly that’s none of your business and don’t know why that concerns you. Will you some how benefit or loose in some way by knowing my personal information? You DO owe an apology, and I’d like to see it be made. Unless you’re the selfish disrespecting person I imagined. I’d ask to get help in the self esteem area as that’s the only explanation I can come up with of why you’re irrationally judging people. You’re really intelligent because an intelligent person makes insults based on thoughts rather than logics, wow! I could do some time off you know, traveling in the summer. You could use a life time to learn respect.

12. Mr Illustrator

Mr Illustrator Peon

Best Answers:
    You’re absolutely right and I apologise wholeheartedly.

13. htmlindex

htmlindex Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of it before. Besides my visit to the site just now to have a look, I doubt I'd ever visit it again as there's nothing really there.

htmlindex, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  14. Pi314

Pi314 Peon

Best Answers:
    how did you arrive at this site, i think it is yours

Pi314, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  15. Mr Illustrator

Mr Illustrator Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish it was mine. Do you realise the amount of traffic a domain like that would bring. I asked if anyone had heard about it because I wanted to buy it a few weeks back. I’m starting an adult video sharing website and I wanted that name. The logo and slogan looks like it could be competition.

Mr Illustrator, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  16. Domaincell

Domaincell Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an interesting thread :) That domain "youleak.com" was very recently listed forsale at Sedo although now seems to have been sold. I came across the site searching for adult related domains and was redirected to youleak.com by names such as xxxbanned.com and a hell of alot more which I wont mention here and have been registered for years so I'm guessing someone has xxx plans for youleak.com and I have a nasty feeling another "youtube" clone is on the way :( I also checked the important variants of that domain and they all redirect to youleak.com so whoever owns the site knows quite abit about domains I would say. Well, only time will tell and I hope this post helps :) Great forum!

Cheers all!!!:p

Domaincell, Apr 15, 2008 IP