1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you can't make money on clickbank , read this guide.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gigadoo, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Yordi

Yordi Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks NC for that awsume post !:)

Yordi, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  2. topper99

topper99 Peon

Best Answers:
    I made so much money in the first five minutes that I now own the moon. Get out of my backyard!

topper99, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  3. Forest_Parks

Forest_Parks Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree this is a great idea and if you keep doing it, I am sure it will work out.

I am going to start giving it a go very soon and will report back with my results as soon as I can.

Oh another little thing. I have had great success on my blog by using Micro Niche Finder to find keywords to use as blog post titles and will be giving this a go for the Ezine article.

Just out of interest, why can't you use the clickbank affiliate link directly in Ezine?

Forest_Parks, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  4. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    C'mon guy, it wasn't a guide! It was some bullshit that he collected. If you try his method, you won't make a dime that's sure.

JeremiaSK8, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  5. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    dude, he dare to share what he knows. That's what count.

And I find his tips to be SO USEFUL for newbies!! the hardest step is to kick start!

toby, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  6. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    USEFUL FOR NEWBIES? Actually those newbies will be the ones who won't make a dime thanks to this great guide.

JeremiaSK8, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  7. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol at the thread!
    So simple....

alexs464, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  8. Forest_Parks

Forest_Parks Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I was the 'guy' you was referring to but this isn't completely invalid. I don't know if it was just stolen from a site or he made it up.

Basically you still have to be human and you can't game the search engines.

Like I said I have not tried the method yet but I have had some dealings with similar things.

Firstly you must write quality content and you have to research your product. Give readers something genuine to digest. Give them your two cents and any info that you can find. It will be appreciated.

Secondly once you have the killer article you need to get it seen. I recommended Miro Niche Finder but don't expect everyone to rush out and buy it (if you do though I have an affiliate link in my sig). There are plenty of free tools on line to help you research keywords and maybe find some helpful hints.

If you are really interested in writing decent content and getting it seen then a great blogger GarryConn.com is really pushing this right now and is delivering great tips that may help all you guys.

I have been playing with Squidoo a little recently and results have not been great but I often find Ezine articles in Google so may be a better route.

Forest_Parks, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  9. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    NC thanks for the great post loved the detail ... and I was going to throw in a post on niche traffic secrets that convert at 25% for 3 bucks.:D

reapr, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  10. youchy0

youchy0 Member

Best Answers:
    NCMedia- loved your post! very good

youchy0, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  11. gigadoo

gigadoo Peon

Best Answers:
    alright, I know I did wrong trying to sell useless thing for $3 in the other post,i'm sorry for that, actually I am in need of $50 in my paypal account, so I was trying all the ways I can to quicly earn, but truly in this post I really wanted to give good information. And yea, I didn't copy it from any where, its one of the method I use myself and I know how hard it was when I try to make money until I know that I have got to just try and take action, so I just try to make it short, make it motivational and simple to follow. And Ncmedia , you got a great post in my thread, keep up the good work, you could have start a new thread of your own and give longer information.And all the other guys, have you bought the mars and jupiter from my method ?

gigadoo, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  12. tnt7973

tnt7973 Member

Best Answers:
    I bought it but sold it on ebay after the extraterrestrials kept bothering me! :p.... Ok that was my last one!

Sorry gigadoo, I don't mean to be hard on you. I can understand your post after reading your last message. Next time just make it longer and a little more detailed. I'm sure you can come up with a better way of making $50 than this method. Don't take our jokes personal, at least you tried to offer some useful information. When I first started out I posted the $10 Paypal email address scam.... I can't believe I just wrote that. LOL!

tnt7973, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  13. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's cool, dude. We've all been to newbie town when we began... and a lot of us are still there ;)

Just do what you do best but do it right. Success will follow.

2 cents.

natj, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I have an award winning guide.

Step 1: Make stellar content.
    Step 2: Put stellar content online.
    Step 3: Make money.

Guaranteed to work. You'll make money if you follow step 3. Very important.

Supper, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  15. gigadoo

gigadoo Peon

Best Answers:
    hey supper, thanks for your guide, I will surely follow it, now, I want to ask something, is it neccessary that all the threads I start have to be perfect, are not there useless threads created, please think that this is another useless threads and stop commenting, but you know what I just don't care, i am going to leave this account, I will sign up another and I promiss I will never try to share anything.Anyone else wanna comment, you are welcome because I'm not going to come and see this thread again, its better I put my time in learning somehthing new.

gigadoo, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  16. GeronimoRubio

GeronimoRubio Guest

Best Answers:
    Are we there yet?. I think NCMedia sent me on a wild goose chase with that To-Do-List. 2 weeks later and I still haven't finished my check list. So I keep asking myself over and over, Are we there yet?

GeronimoRubio, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  17. Stella241

Stella241 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the 1st idea that Berserker gave was really nice, sweet and simple...the only thing I don't understand is, do you write your review in Blogger.com? Then post?

I'll try this as it's not too long winded....Supper or NRC? Went to the nitty gritty of the detail. I'll take my time with his suggestions...I just love this forum..don't you?:)

Stella241, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  18. Stella241

Stella241 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay folks, have just re-read Gigadoo's 1st post.

Step 3. What's the big button on the merchant site? Someone take the time to explain as it looks like Gigadoo won't be back any time soon because of some lovely comedians...

Cheers a lot for all this good info

Stella241, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  19. natkay2603

natkay2603 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is funny, but it is a great help to me so thank you very very much.

natkay2603, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  20. Forest_Parks

Forest_Parks Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen this suggestion before and have been looking into it... I still have not done it myself or have heard of anyone making any money speciically with it. But as it does not take too long to try a few I will get round to it.

The whole point is you need to find an under served niche and write a GOOD article about that on a article directory like Ezine. I think you need to then link to a blogspot because you cannot put your affiliate link directly into Ezine. So you host it on your blogger blog which is about the product, just 1 page should be ok.

If anyone has managed to get this to work I would love to hear and I am sure we would all like some starter tips.

By the way..... I plan to and have used Micro Niche Finder (see my footer) to find over searched and under served terms. Just takes some looking and time. Micro Niche Finder helps give you everything you need.

Sorry for the MNF plug but I genuinely believe in this software as it has helped me greatly.

Forest_Parks, Apr 15, 2008 IP