1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap online domain and hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by pratik, Mar 20, 2006.

hey there,

well i am lookin to buy a domain (.com) online, using my paypal. So i wanted to know as to where can i find cheap domains and hosting with payment option in paypal... welll i also wanted to know tht is it nice to keep ur domain and hostin under the same website company or shd i buy domain from one website and hosting from another.. ??

plz help

pratik, Mar 20, 2006 IP
  2. JuggernautH

JuggernautH Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can buy your domain from www.domainsite.com and i can provide you with 500mb space and 5gb bw for $3/month if you want, pm me if you want that.

JuggernautH, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  3. dreamtab

dreamtab Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Name.com accepts paypal even godaddy will accept.

Its good idea to buy domain name from name.com or godaddy and host site on hostgator

dreamtab, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  4. newgenservices

newgenservices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Pratik,
    If your web host offers Domain Registrations along with Hosting package, please ask them if they provide you with Domain Control Panel access and get assurance that they will not hold your domain hostage for any mess up later.

We accept PayPal

New Generation Hosting offers you Domain Registrations for gTLDs at $9.95 per year at http://www.ngh.in/domains.php

Our Shared Hosting Plans start at $1.49 a month while our Shoutcast and Reseller Hosting Plans start at $4.95 a month.

Please feel free to get in touch with us for any more queries either in PM or on Live Help on our website. Thank you.

newgenservices, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  5. tastyweat

tastyweat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

We accept paypal, we'd always like it if you took both with us, but we won't hold it against you :)

Take a peak - webhosting - ukfilesite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=90
    - domains - ukfilesite.com/shop/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=10&Treeid=5&Itemid=1

tastyweat, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  6. Kaoz

Kaoz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kaoz, Jul 29, 2008 IP