1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Try Wealthy Affiliate for 1 Month FREE

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by paop, Apr 3, 2008.

Hi I ahve posted this post once already. But i think this is such a good offer, I will post it here again. (the last time)

So guys who are still skeptical about Wealthy Affiliate(WA),

I have been using wealthy affiliate for about 4 months. And I must say the stuff inside does worth your money.

Actually, to me, it is worth 4 months only. Because if you are hardcore like me, You wil try to learn as much as possible within the 4 months and quit the Program. Of course you can do better than me and learn everything in less than 4 months

The reason they provide free hosting and Affiliate program to members only is because they want to keep their members there. meaning, if you quit the membership, you essentially lose your website from them... smart huh..

However, besides all the internet marketing, unbiased tutorials and guidelines, it has a huge amount of tools that you can use to optimize adwords campaigns and also select the top new products from clickbank. You also get the evaluate clickbank products with their tools.

The thing so great and worth continuing about WA is that they just have so many tools that you will need to use.

You can find similar tools they offer of course, but you will have to pay for them and of course be lucky enough to buy the right tools and not some chessy chunky made up for the sake of making software/tools to sell on clickbank.. annoying people they are.

WA's tools are really useful. it also teaches you how to get FREE traffic if you have no money for PPC (and yet not willing to get a job to earn them).

As for all the success stories on how somebody who made $1000 , $500, $30,000 dollar stories. I still can't really tell if those stories are true or just made up. I believe you see alot of videos from Youtube or whatsoever, introducing WA and showing you all the success stories posted on forum.

I would say you should take those success stories with a pinch of salt. Instead,Try it yourself for 1 month an see. Cost you 30 bucks only anyway..

ok ....Not willing to spend even 30 bucks?

I will Pay for you for the first month ONLY.

Because I really have bought tonnes and tonnes of products out there.. including the reverse funnel system ( a total scam) and whatever ebook product you can get from Clickbank. All these infomation that I or we once paid for are really over-rated. you can get all the information online from forums or articles.

But After signing up for WA, I think it really is the best so far in my 2 years of internet marketing experience. I have just built a brand new Online Money Resources site for you guys to take a look.

Also you can sign up for WA through me and in return I will PAY for your 1st month just to try WA.
    I already have 68 (last update) people on my list and I am only taking in 100 people. (Because I am not charity organization, since I'm losing money for every person who sign up and leave after 1 month). I have set aside 3K just to help people try for the first month through me.

I made this 3K+= through the help of WA. So I guess I will pay back to WA for their excellence in teaching, and of course because kyle and Carson are really nice and HOT!!.

Anyway you can go to:
    http://www.onlinemoneyresources.com to read my blog entry and sign up via the comments section for the 1 month only free trial (via my link)

or just email me at

You will need a paypal account so that I can transfer you the money once I see that you have signed up under me.

I hope this review of WA is convincing enough to help you try something that will benefit you at my expense. But most importantly, you guys can benefit and not be restricted by the fear of scam from WA.

Regards
    Paop

paop, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  2. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A) you have 15 posts
    B) im not the trusting type
    C) When people start to talk about losing money to help others out i press the back button, it just dont happen, people arnt that nice (no offence to people who would liek to think they are)
    D) http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=651487&page=6 you posted it here and 1nc is enough :p

Legendary11, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  3. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I have 15 post altogether in DP. Since I joint less than 4 months. Also the amount of time i spent on WA. I only post this message twice. Of course I post other topics that add up to 15. not just this.

It's ok if you don't believe it. I won't blame you due to so many scams out there. I know how you feel.

No problem and no offence ;)

Good luck still tho... Incase you never become rich enuf to afford 30 bucks to try, you can still email me.

Thanks!

Paop

paop, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  4. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well i am interested but you're new here and has no itraders so i only accept if you send me the money before,deal?

Pinup Girl, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  5. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    hi ingridk!
    Sure!
    Give me your paypal email. and also your contact email...I really think you should try ..so I will send you once you email me... again its or just go to http://www.onlinemoneyresources.com to comment with your paypal email included under the relevant post #27

Cheers!

I will see you in inside WA forum ;)

paop, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  6. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    Money sent already Ingridk ;)

paop, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  7. Pinup Girl

Best Answers:
    thank you!
    money recieved,signed up through the link in your site!

Pinup Girl, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  8. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    okay your selling it to me lol going through the website and the guide book :p

can you unsubscribe at any time without some random charge or needing to be with them for months before?

Legendary11, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  9. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    72 people under my list now.. reached my weekly quota already. Ingridk was number 71 the another guy just signed up. . I need to transfer more fund to my paypal (3-5 days). Just send me email still. I will respond to them 1 by 1. once paypal transfer is confirmed.

Thanks!

Damn im leaking cash like crazy... but its all cool.. ;)

paop, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  10. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    Free 1 month Wealthy Affiliate Trial is open again.

Please email me: to express interest with your paypal email included. DO NOT PM me at DP.

I will send you money via paypal..for you to try 1 month FREE only.
    You can sign up 1st and request your money or you can sign up after you receive the money.

Note: You will need to signup via my affiliate link in order for this
    offer to be valid.

Url: http://www.onlinemoneyresources.com

Thanks.

paop, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  11. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    As of today: 10 April 2008

There is already 82 person in my list. 18 more to go until i stop this offer.

29.99 approx 30 X 100=$3000 out. I will have to stop once i reach 100 people.

I might open again if i am generating enough revenue ;)

Thanks

paop, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  12. Pinup Girl

Best Answers:
    I have to say that i'm really happy with the membership! the content is amazing,a lot of ebooks,courses,lessons and tools :)

Pinup Girl, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  13. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    To answer your question, you can quit at anytime, and there is no requirements for how long you are a member. No contracts, no fees for unsubscribing. Basically you can unsubscribe anytime you wish.

wantmomoney, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  14. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    nico5252, audreyly, and aydd204. All your money is sent. SIgn up soon. and enjoy WA. I hope they really help you ;) See you inside WA forum!

paop, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  15. ediths

ediths Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to try if it's still open, thanks

ediths, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  16. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    contact me at with your paypal email. Thanks

paop, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  17. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope you are still making this offer. I just sent you an email :)

alext, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  18. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi alex and all.. due to huge amount of offer. I haf reached weekly quota again. This will be open next thursday again ;). For those who have sign up in advance, I will notify you once approved. For your information. We have only 2 slot left. 98 people already.. after Alex, there is 2 offer left. I will post here again once/and if it is open again.

Thank you everyone for trying and taking up this offer.
    I would appreciate if you could share some of your insight and how you have benefit from Wealthy Affiliate here at this post so that people can benefit from your experience.

Regards

paop, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  19. paop

paop Peon

Best Answers:
    Wealthy affiliate Free Trial Ends today. I have already filled up the 100 person Trial.

For those who have contacted me before hand, You will get your money as soon as my transfer is complete.

The rest, you will have to wait until I generate enough revenue in order to open again..Tho chances are quite slim for the time being since I have lost lots of cash.

I wish you guys all the best. and Have fun with wealth affiliate to those who have signed up ;)

paop, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  20. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Contact me if u offer this deal again.

getjimmy, Apr 14, 2008 IP