1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have question for the Palestinian's country supporters..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by MaDog, Mar 31, 2008.

1. mythbuster08

mythbuster08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Things get quite complicated, if you go back very far in history.
    What is an "arab" in historical context? If this some kind of regional thing, wouldn't it include ancient jews too? Or where did they came from originally?
    And when you compare "arabs" to "jews" you run into a problem, because one is a religious definition, but the other one is not. Of course, one could not argue that "muslims" built Jerusalem, which obviously is incorrect.

But I hardly doubt that we should go back for thousands of years to determine who "owns" the now Israel.

As I see it: The whole thing was owned long time by the turks (Osman Empire). They made the mistake (as we germans) to be on the looser site of WWI. So they lost territories (as we Germans). The Brits manage it and one of their tasks was (to my knowledge) to create a home for the jews in a small area of this territories. The rest is history I guess. I wonder WTF everybody still likes to complain so much. Hey, we even managed to loose TWO world wars and do you see us crying and whining (ok, SOME do ;) ) for loosing large parts of our territories?

mythbuster08, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  2. Amr The Egyptian

Amr The Egyptian Active Member

Best Answers:
    what peace r u talking about ???that peace u r talking about is just ink on paper . do u believe that there is real peace . if u do ask any other person from ur country that question . I didnt say that we want to destroy u . We just want u 2 leave our lands . Who want 2 destroy the other . Did u forget ur massacres against the Palestines . Qana, Sabra and shatela , ElKhalel etc....

Amr The Egyptian, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  3. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    incredible these two posts (61 and 62) are in the same thread...

cientificoloco, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  4. Amr The Egyptian

Best Answers:
    thank u but I want 2 tell u that I didnt say that muslims built jursalem . I said arabs as we believe . If the Osman empire wasn't defeated in the world war , there would b nothing called israel now . But I believe that that land will be back 2 us like what happene when salah ElDin (Saladine) was the caliph .

5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes it is a real peace. whenever you have peace people will hate each other even after that for a period of time. they just prefer not to kill each other as a result of this hate. they choose to compromise so they do not have to kill or be killed.and then there is peace. cooperation will bring trust at a later date.
    if there is to be peace in the middle east then people must stop arguing about the past and try to find a solution to their diffrences.

pizzaman, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  6. mythbuster08

mythbuster08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Then please define what was an "arab" at around 2000 or 1000 BC.

7. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    it's not your land! get it!

MaDog, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  8. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I couldnt watch the movie Salah ELDIN Saledine , Dont you know where can I get that movie ?

ziya, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  9. Amr The Egyptian

Best Answers:
    I cant give u an exact answer because dating an event like that happened near the present time . I say again we believe that jursalem was built by kan'anis who were arabs .

10. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    OK, let's say it's true. so what?
    Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan, Holon, Haifa, Petah Tikva, Eilat, Beer Sheva, Netanya, Hadera, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Rishon Lezyon.... and a lot more cities were built by us.

BTW
    Jesus was Jew - it's saying that the all Christian world belong to the Jews? no!

MaDog, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  11. Amr The Egyptian

Best Answers:
    I thought that any person say these words his government can stop hamas

12. mythbuster08

mythbuster08 Peon

Best Answers:
    If kan'anis are/where arabs, why where hebrews/jews no arabs?

I think all of them can be considered "semites" (at least to wikis definition). That means that Jerusalem was build by "semites". "Jews" are their descendents. As many other modern groups, which are now called "arabs".
    So using the first builder of Jerusalem as help who should own it now, does not really help, does it?

13. Amr The Egyptian

Best Answers:
    what did u mean by ur last ??

14. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    they don't have what to say so they are talking crap.. But anyway we are the bad guys and we stole the land! in any case and any time!

MaDog, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  15. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Considering that the palestinians have had 60 years now to live peaceably, it is probably time that they get exported and let in one by one those who can live in peace. So but up a fence around the whole country and start over with a new plan, since the current plan didn't work.....

Isn't 60 years too much time?

There are a few that live within Isreal's current borders that live in peace, does anyone have those numbers?

debunked, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  16. JackDuluoz

JackDuluoz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.. even if that map is right, what does it mean?? Catholic religion is spread all over the world, but this doesn not mean I could go to live 2000km away from my home just because that country is Catholic...

I would rather say that Jews want parts of another country not Palestinians..
    What you call "little country of the Jews" did not even exist before 1948 and I would like to remember you that you proclamed that state after a war, and even after that war you did not respect the borders assigned to the new born state by the UN expanding the country for over 50% more....

I don't really see how you can say that things...

JackDuluoz, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    1-do you support the peace process ?
    2-do you support the removal of some of settlements in the west bank for peace[enough for the palestanians to make a country]?
    3-do you support a cease fire with hamas ?

pizzaman, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  18. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Isn't 40 years of occupation too much? Isn't it time for new plan because it's clear that occupation simply doesn't work if those who you occupies are ready to fight more than 40 years no matter how minor chances they are to be free?

iggysick, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  19. mythbuster08

mythbuster08 Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to check history:
    (League of Nations, 1920)
    So the plan for a "jewish" country simply was a result of the decline of the Ottoman Empire.

20. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Against the will of the palestinian people, the british screwed over the palestinians by handing over the mandate to the Jews instead of the Arabs who are the rightful owners of the land, thus sparking a war.

ThraXed, Apr 4, 2008 IP