1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cave of the Patriarchs massacre

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Mar 31, 2008.

The killings were perpetrated by Baruch Goldstein, an Israeli-American settler and off-duty IDF army reservist and member of the extremist Kahanist movement. A total of 29 Palestinian Muslims were killed and another 125 injured, with Goldstein himself also being killed. In the aftermath, violent protests broke out across the Middle East and several dozen more Palestinians and several Israelis were killed in clashes and attacks. The massacre occurred during the overlapping Jewish and Muslim religious holidays of Purim and Ramadan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

ThraXed, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Goldstein's actions were immediately condemned by the Israeli government, the mainstream Israeli parties and the Israeli populace in general.

Spokespeople for all the organized denominations of Judaism denounced his act as immoral and as terrorism.

The Kach movement, to which he belonged, was outlawed as a terrorist organization. The cabinet agreed to take away the weapons of some right-wing extremists and put them in administrative detention.

In an address to the Knesset, Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin denounced the US-born Goldstein as a "foreign implant" and an "errant weed." He continued, "We say to this horrible man and those like him: you are a shame on Zionism and an embarrassment to Judaism."

Binyamin Netanyahu, head of the right of centre Likud party declared, "This was a despicable crime. I express my unequivocal condemnation."

---------------

This act was not celebrated, as many terror attacks against Israel are.

The terrorist and his action were roundly condemned.

Contrast this to the actions after many Palestinian terror attacks on Israel where the terrorist is celebrated.

browntwn, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  3. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Shortly after the death of Baruch Goldstein, a memorial was instituted in his home "illegal settlement" town to pay respects to their "great hero"

The Monument was constructed in Kiryat Arba around the grave of Baruch Goldstein, who killed 29 Muslim men and boys at prayer in the Ibrahimi mosque in Hebron in 1994.

Despicable and compulsive liars the Israelis are...

gauharjk, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  4. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    absolutely right!
    let me explain you something ThraXed... in our society, the Terrorism is out of law and it's very rare that something like this happening.
    on the other hand when the Palestinians doing this, they are dancing in the streets and giving children candies.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  5. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohh please!!!

guru-seo, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Rare?!?!

The King David Massacre
    The Massacre at Baldat al-Shaikh
    YEHIDA MASSACRE
    KHISAS MASSACRE
    QAZAZA MASSACRE
    The Semiramis Hotel Massacre
    The Massacre at Dair Yasin
    NASER AL-DIN MASSACRE
    THE TANTURA MASSACRE
    BEIT DARAS MASSACRE
    THE DAHMASH MOSQUE MASSACRE
    DAWAYMA MASSACRE
    HOULA MASSACRE
    SHARAFAT MASSACRE
    Salha Massacre
    The Massacre at Qibya
    KAFR QASEM MASSACRE
    Khan Yunis Massacre
    The Massacre in Gaza City
    AL-SAMMOU' MASSACRE
    Aitharoun Massacre
    Kawnin Massacre
    Hanin Massacre
    Bint Jbeil Massacre
    Abbasieh Massacre
    Adloun Massacre
    Saida Massacre
    Fakhani Massacre
    Beirut Massacre Sabra And Shatila Massacre
    Jibsheet Massacre
    Sohmor Massacre
    Seer Al Garbiah
    Maaraka Massacres
    Zrariah Massacre
    Homeen Al-Tahta Massacre
    Jibaa Massacre
    Yohmor Massacre
    Tiri massacre
    Al-Naher Al-Bared Massacre
    Ain Al-Hillwee Massacre
    OYON QARA MASSACRE
    Siddiqine Massacre
    AL-AQSA MOSQUE MASSACRE
    THE IBRAHIMI MOSQUE MASSACRE
    THE JABALIA MASSACRE
    Aramta Massacre
    ERETZ CHECKPOINT MASSACRE
    Deir Al-Zahrani Massacre
    Nabatiyeh (school bus) Massacre
    Mnsuriah Massacre
    The Sohmor Second Massacre
    Nabatyaih Massacre
    Qana Massacre
    Trqumia Massacr
    Janta Massacre
    24 Of June 1999 Massacres
    Western Bekaa villages Massacre:

ThraXed, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  7. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    well, in Israel you can buried anyone.. even the Terrorists from east Jerusalem that executed the slaughter in "Yeshivat Mercaz Harav" buried by his family in Israel. and his family even got buried money from the Israeli National Insurance.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  8. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    how many there is? i didn't count and i didn't check the details.. let's say 50. Israel existed 60 Years. less then one/year.
    Every day there is terror attacks of Palestinians. more then 1/day compared with less then 1/year.
    It's rare!

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  9. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Not true because there are more palestinians dead than israelis.

ThraXed, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  10. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    it's true, but they are dyeing in fights between the Terrorists and IDF.
    and because of the terrorists are cowards and losers and they are hiding and firing rockets from civilians's houses, hospitals and mosques, civilians are getting hit too.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  11. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    ThraXed, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  12. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    i am not talking about knocking on door with Palestinian as a shield. i am talking about weapons labs in residential building! i am talking about firing rockets from backyard of mosque! i am talking about transportation of rockets in ambulances. and we have air photos of this. think about that, they are transporting the rockets with our fuel! they are producing the rockets with our electricity! they are getting the chemical materials for the rockets from the aid of the UN that pass in our borders! and after all that you complain... i can't believe it.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  13. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    palestanians do things out of desperation. maybe if some one gives them some guided misiles then they can aim better;)
    but on the serious side israel is as war it is not that you have a terrorist problem. you feel like that because they are very weak.
    if they had planes and chopers they would be bombing you from the air not with the stupid rockets.
    the real and only solution is if both of your leaders stop bickering and work together to reach a compromise situation.
    fortunatly this process is going on now but it needs the vocal support of the moderatres on both side.

pizzaman, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  14. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    Tell me how can we discuss with people that 70% don't recognize in us and wants to destroy us. and believe me we are trying. for 60 years we are trying.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  15. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wish you would give peace a chance and let them desperately stop the random killing. Just think of the peace the Palestinians could live it if they would just stop?

Again I say - "give peace a chance"

debunked, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    first of all whenever peace was made, it has always been with people that hate each other and wanted to kill each other. when they get tired of that then they go for peace.in another word the only thing necessary for peace is war which you have. so there is nothing unusual about your situation.
    i think this time in history there might be a chance and if you open a topic for peace i can show you there is a peaceful solution to most of the differences if not all. try it and i will show you.
    i see that your leaders are under tremendous pressure from your right wing and settlers to a point that they can not even discuss some of the compromises that are necessary. i do not know if the peace is possible but it needs the support of people. negotiation toward finding a solution to this conflict is necessary and i hope the support for the negotiations that is going on increases dramatically in the next few months.

17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    lets see if you know what you are talking about? lets see how much you really care?
    how many israeli have died in 2006 because of palestanian terrorist action?
    how many terrorist attacks has been done by palestanians in 2007?

18. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Right and wrong are not determined by who lost more people.

The Palestinians' failure to succeed in their terror attacks does not mean there is no terrorism - it merely means that Israel was able to mitigate the effect.

On the other hand, you have jokingly said the Palestinians should be better armed. You know that if the Palestinians had the weapons and means their terrorist attacks on Israel would result in far greater casualties.

browntwn, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    first of all i said it sarcastically mot jokingly
    second who am i to judge what is right or wrong?
    to me it is just about the best tactical approach to support the current peace process hoping for a peace agreement that they both feel comfortable.
    i oppose debunk on almost every topic so i want to know if he knows what is he talking about.

and the second question was how many terrorist acts committed by palestanian in 2007?

20. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    BS. Israelis DO celebrate terrorism:
    King David Hotel bombing

iggysick, Mar 31, 2008 IP