1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have question for the Palestinian's country supporters..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by MaDog, Mar 31, 2008.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Better question, why do the Jews want to live in a country surrounded by their enemies?

ThraXed, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  3. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Madog makes a valid question. But the problem is palestinian refugees won't be accepted with open arms and be given equal rights in saudi arabia or in turkey even if they vacate palestine.

Once you pass the problems of one religion hating another, you run into the problem of people belonging to one country hating those of another country [even if they are the same religion].

lightless, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  4. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are multiple of ways looking at this map.
    if my math is right there are 1.2 billion muslems and 1.5 million jews. so per polulation it is about 900 to 1 so you have to consider this also.
    i think a palestanian state is the best gurantee for continuation of state of israel over long time like for the next 5000 year

pizzaman, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  5. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    there are a lot more than 1.5 million Jews.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry i meant 15 million but my argument still valid there are just a lot more muslems so they have more land

7. RovingCalypso

RovingCalypso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jews didn't have a country before the 1940s so why don't they go and start living in the places they lived before coming to Palestine?

RovingCalypso, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  8. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    they have a lot more than X 900 than much as we have. they have about 1/3 of the world!

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  9. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    because it's our country. Israel is the country of Jews. there were our fathers 2000 years ago and we are here again!

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you consider Judaism? a race, or religion, or ethnicity?

imad, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  11. Bm1125

Bm1125 Member

Best Answers:
    The point is that even their "Muslim brothers" don't want them.

Bm1125, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    they are about a quarter of the world

13. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Someone having a million dollars does not mean he won't mind a stolen 500, esp. if his hand was cut for that. You can have your cases in terms of history and everything, but they already have so many is a flawed logic and applies to nowhere. Besides, Muslim countries are not 1 giant pact, there are many disputes among them as well.

LeoSeo, Mar 31, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  14. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    Before 2000 years ago we expelled from our country to the whole wide world.
    The murders and pogroms against Jews in the 19 century in Russia and other places created the Zionism. We understood that we must have our own country. until the holocaust there were a little of Zionists. After the holocaust millions of Jews became Zionists and these is how our country reborn in 1948. pending the years, more and more Jews that are still scattered around the world immigrating to Israel. for example in the 90's about million Jews immigrated to Israel from Soviet Union because they realized that they are not wanted there.

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  15. MaDog

MaDog Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah but the Palestinians can live in any Arab country. especially Jordan, that this is the real country of the Palestinians(there is majority of Palestinians in Jordan, so if they have a country, why do they need one more country?)

MaDog, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  16. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As i said, that's a flawed logic, US wouldn't mind if all the Israelis moved there, but that's not how things work, is it? Moving elsewhere was what Ahmedinejad proposed remember, i don't think any of you liked the idea, which i don't say you should, just that it's flawed for everyone from the begining. I think you should try to support your case from another point, friend.

LeoSeo, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I m finding it hard too to follow the logic behind this thread, I heard that statement many times before: "Arabs have 22 countries why do they want another one" the only difference these days is that instead of Arabs, it says Muslims, "Muslims have many countries why do they want another one"

I do not think this can be used as an excuse to occupy other nations, or not give them their land back, there are International laws to be followed in this regard, but does Israel care about the International law?

No

there are many UN council resolutions Israel did not implement under so many excuses each time. Just search for them online.

they believe that GOD's law is more worth to be followed than human-made laws, and since GOD promised them this land, its more worth to fulfill GOD's promise than UN laws.

their claim is based on

notice the distance from where to where?

I ask Jews here, who interpreted this verse above? I read else where in this forums about the embarrassing verses in Talmud, that Talmud is Rabbi's interpretations and these interpretations should not be followed.. or something similar..

but who interpreted the above verse? a Rabbi in Talmud? then why you decided to follow this and not the other interpretations in Talmud?

is there a base or rule to in which you decide which interpretations to be followed and which not to be followed?

or does this verse interprets itself and does not need a Rabbi or Talmud to interpret it, if so then why you did not implement GOD's law and take over the land from ... "from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates" and just took the land from the river of Jordan to Mediterranean?

edited to correct misspells

imad, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  18. LinkSales

LinkSales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Better question, why can't two religious groups share one country? I just don't get it.

LinkSales, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    :confused:

saying Jordan is the real country for Palestinians is like saying: England is the real country for the French

Jordan is the real country for the Jordanians
    Palestine is the real country for the Palestinians

imad, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  20. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    How many Palestinians does your government keep in camps?

browntwn, Mar 31, 2008 IP