1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC - Landing Pages - Clickbank. My $2,000 Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by PayPerClickbank, Feb 11, 2008.

1. PlainMoe

PlainMoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of luck!

PlainMoe, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  2. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nicely done..any tips on how to create KWs, using Adwords?

searchfordeal, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  3. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Happy St. Patricks day!
    So, How goes the weekend? Looking for an update on the $1000 a day march!
    Keep us posted! I like to hear it and just boosted my own campaign a little!

seantish, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  4. dark0circles

dark0circles Peon

Best Answers:
    hey can we know if the main products that you promote have heavy competition? E.g. 10,20, 30? And what's the average CPC? Thanks!

dark0circles, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  5. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPCB, how are we (you) on the way to your goal? I need some inspiration man, I'm finally diving in hardcore and need some pull!

rbf738, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  6. PayPerClickbank

PayPerClickbank Peon

Best Answers:
    Goodluck Man, Keep going.

Well, I'm doing good with my goal, time is the only thing holding me back. Like I said before, I need the google invoicing, because my checks aren't coming fast enough, so I can cycle the money through adwords. So as long as theres no clickbank troubles I should get there. I'll post today, not the best day, but def not the worst. Google has been really picky with my ads lately, and of course the march 5th slap did hit me a little bit. But now, starting tommorow I should be all good and have my ads back up with a little more or less CTR. I'll be sure to update and get my last 2 checks updated.

PPCB

PayPerClickbank, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  7. PayPerClickbank

PayPerClickbank Peon

Best Answers:
    I've noticed this forum has been slowing down lately only with a few active threads a day. I'm not sure why this is? it is spring today, so maybe everyones grilling playing some football.

Well, I figured it's a good time for an update, despite the fact that everythings still the same over here. I'm still waiting for my next week check April 2nd to start getting into the big spending. Right now I'm spending $150-$250. Averaging between $200-$400 a day. I want to start spending $400-$650 a day. And by the time I hit my goal hopefully I can spend "wisely" 1k a day. On the other hand, I'm not going to spend money if it's not bringing anything back.

Last pay period was roughly $4200, I'm shooting for $5,800 this payperiod with lighter spending. Then next pay period April 1-16 I'm shotting for $9k. Now what do I have to do to get there? Start working on new niches now and until april 1st. This is really going to suck, because how am I supposed to find new niches without the capital to back it up? Well I can compromise, I really dont put any trust in a product, until i have a 100 or so clicks though. Plus my average spend is .22 a click. ?????? Soooo.

So what I think I'm going to do, is go back to my routine of finding new keywords. But this time I can't rule em out till April 1st. So I'll probably get 20 good ideals and see what I can do with them. Again, if you didn't know, I'm using Affiliate Elite to find these keywords. It's expensive, so don't think about it till you have the profit to cover it. SpyFu.com has a trial offer too.

I'm not sure, but I believe I have 1.6 Months Left. Which Gives me only 3 more paychecks to get get my spending to $400-$600. If I do decent this pay period, my last check I will receive for this goal will be the 1k a day potential check. So in reality, If I hit my goal it will be in the last 4 days of my goal. So as you can see the pressures really on me, but I like it that way. If I can't get my act together the next 9 days, and the next 16 days after that, I could be in trouble.

On that note, time to get my @ss into gear.

PPCB

PayPerClickbank, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  8. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do some organic stuff, why limit yourself to adwords??

Patchkaa, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  9. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Because he has a PPC challenge. Its more intense than SEO and results are almost instant.

mikey1090, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  10. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    True, but there's more risk involved, he seems to be spending allot of money to make a profit, whats his ROI?? 60%??

11. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You'll have to ask him.

IMO, SEO is more risky. If you build links to your landing pages, by the time they are strong enough ro rank high for competitive keywords, the niche you are targetting may have shut down or may no longer be profitable.

SEO for competitive keywords needs a lot of SEO - which could take anything from 6 - 18 months. SEO needs a lot of link building - and many sites will not want to link to a landing page naturally. Because of this, you'll need to spend some $$$ buying links and submitting to directories. Many directories don't allow landing pages either.

mikey1090, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  12. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    nah thats crap it depends you dont have to pay for links theres free ways of doing it but it does take alittle work. The advantage with seo is that you lose nothing if you dont make money, with PCC you might reach you goal fast but can just as easily lose it all and lose money too in the process.

13. lamelime

lamelime Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow crazy goal. You have to make sure you post the results! :)

lamelime, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  14. PayPerClickbank

PayPerClickbank Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Patchka, To be honest i am very weary of campaigns that are below 100% ROI, My conversion rate ranges from 1:30-1:70. In fact I don't really like ROI's of 50%, and usually don't waste my time with them, but if I have the extra dough I'll def keep it. but obv now, and with this goal I don't have the money or the time to work on it. My average ROI is 150-200%.

But thanks, I have some plans to look into SEO in the future, especially on the markets that seem to be my bread and butter. But as Mikey said, I don't really have the time to do all the SEO work(of course now, cause I've got the goal to work on). But I do have some SEO outsourcers contacts already, and they are pretty good and will take care of that stuff, so I don't have to.

Thanks lamelime, will do. Yes, its is a pretty difficult goal, but it seems to be keeping me on my feet, and which was the intention of this goal.

Hey mikey, maybe I'm bias, but I tend to agree with you on this subject. I do want to say you both have good points though. Most say it's best to do both, and yes that's usually true. Personally I would start off with PPC first and if I find a good opportunity, I would then do some SEO with that keyword. I don't know how risky going organic can be, but I do hear some horror stories here and there, and with PPC some only some minor "google slaps" here and there. Yes, you will lose money on trying new markets, but that's about it(assuming you keep an eye on your campaign, and set your budgets). Of course with the money invested on test markets you'll make that back with markets that end up working for you. Stay current with adwords/YSM, and with some solid experience you should bring those mistakes to a halt.

Overall It depends on how much time and money you have. I believe beginners with little or no money probably shouldn't step into the PPC world, and their best choice is starting with SEO, and some form of BUM marketing, But that's just my 2 cents.

PPCB

PayPerClickbank, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  15. priyaranjan2000

priyaranjan2000 Banned

Best Answers:
    Any one help me, I want to start the adword campaign .I don’t know how to built landing and what is purpose of having landing page. Currently I am going to do, send all my traffic to my vendor page directly which I have taken from CJ.For keyword, I am taking around 1000 keyword from Google and free keyword tracker .I have configured the adword campaign and activated the keyword for avg of .60 cents. Is this camping will go success are I have to do more

priyaranjan2000, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  16. yeahdisk

yeahdisk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey

Just stumbled across this thread - wanted to say good luck and keep the motivation up!

yeahdisk, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  17. yeahdisk

yeahdisk Peon

Best Answers:
    You might not lose money but you do lose an awful lot of time. If you value your own time at all a non converting SEO campaign is way more costly than dropping $100 on a non-converting PPC campaign.

yeahdisk, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  18. yogeshverma

yogeshverma Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Luck Boss.

yogeshverma, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  19. youchy0

youchy0 Member

Best Answers:
    I learned a LOT and I just dont know what to say. I have summerized most of the things
    Just great!

youchy0, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  20. rickyou

rickyou Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, just wanna know how many ads group per campaign did u put?
    do you create only 1 campaign for each vendor, or multiple campaigns?

do you only [exact match], if yes, I want to know how can I find low competition but high search KW?

thanks
    Rick

rickyou, Apr 4, 2008 IP