1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Roughly 100,000+ clicks if I did it correctly...

webwork, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  2. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, That's right :D and those are targeted clicks.

Nabs, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  3. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    So technically you're averaging about 1,000 clicks per site. That's pretty impressive, considering the best site I have sees about 100 clicks a day.

webwork, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmmm abit sceptical about people that post their earnings on here , I;ve found alot of ppl that do this arew frauds or scammers trying to generate hype to sell their own products. I find these threads useless because the person doesnt share any tips or refuses to help anyone. Most people earning big money dont post their earnings and keep to themselves. If you gonna post earnings dude plz help people by sharing your techniques but if you doing it to show off or gloat then its not really helping anyone here and your just teasing newbies who think they're gonna do the same over night.

Patchkaa, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  5. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    And it's people like you who cause them to keep to themselves.

In case you haven't noticed he has been answering any question being thrown at him.

PEOPLE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING SUCH NONSENSE

webwork, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  6. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope that answers your question.
    I have already answered each question asked, if you're too lazy to browse previous pages of this thread?

If you're expecting that I tell you the websites I own, the keywords I rank, the products I sell, then sorry that is not going to happen.
    When I was a newbie I was always impressed and encouraged when I saw these kind of threads. It seems you're looking for quick cash without working hard.

Nabs, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  7. argothiusz

argothiusz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I got a hang of what you are doing. I just don't understand how you get so much organic traffic. The only way I can think of is keep all your sites with fresh contents and get a domain name match with your keywords and then wait over year for the organic traffic to flow in. It's a great way to get traffics but then the first year you will have to suffer and pay for the domain name registrant fee. So 100 sites x $6.99/year (.com) = $699/year. It's definitely possible to gain great organic traffics from all 100 sites using that way but is it possible to earn average $200/site after first year? Or am I just being crazy and talk about something you don't even understand?..xD

argothiusz, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  8. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    For your information I do make good money online, and I have your so called answers to questions which are not very useful at all. You can give tips without revealing your niches dude. But if you dont want to share any tips then that defeats the purpose of these forums. Off course you;ll use the famous "I'm trying to inspire" excuse but really its just a form of gloating about your profits. I've seen these type of threads that really just get newbies excited but in reality these dudes fail when they findout its not that easy. I really do get annoyed about these useless thread that go on about how much you make but hardly any sharing about how they did it. Like I said before you can share your techniques without revealing your niches.

Patchkaa, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  9. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol, so what do you expect me to tell ? :cool:
    I mentioned clearly the techniques I use to sell.

I have seen a lot of guys like you that can't mind their own business, Its not my problem if you don't like this thread.

If you make handsome money online, why not share some of your tips? That way I may also learn what tips really are :rolleyes:

Nabs, Mar 23, 2008 IP
    Bean likes this.
  10. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa this thread is over 6 pages long of Nabs doing Q&A - there is no gloating. Did you even bother to read it before you replied with this nonsense?

webwork, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  11. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Webworks

I have read the thread and most of it was useless, I see countless ppl like him on other affliliate threads just posting their earnings but giving no real useful info on how to make money. You heard of Falafelfro? He did the same as this guy and caused an uproar.

12. spyxx

spyxx Peon

Best Answers:
    why the hell people would want to share their money with a bunch of people that they don't even know? there is no such techniques,,, you just need to find an opportunity, and hit it. teasing newbies? nope I think they will be inspired and motivated to learn more. By being motivated, they have the chance to be the next guru here.

If they give up because they feel that its to hard to earn money online. Its their problem, because only 5% of the ppl who read this thread will actually do something anyway...
    just remember this.. looser = always give up...
    so why bother teaching them something valuable?
    I am skeptical that you have earn a dime in the internet... no offense.. you are just too pesimistic dude... what an attitude!
    change your mindset! this is no bull.. i do this all the time when i fell that i can't do it.
    then I succeed.
    All you need to know is on the forum. Just break the CODE!

spyxx, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  13. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    For your information dude Ido make a good living online but get get fed up with dudes like him that post worthless threads like this. You can share your techniques without revealing ur niche I've seen plenty of ppl on this forum that have done this!! These kinda threads just waste space coz they dont really help you, I've read the entire forum and all this guys really said is just create backlinks to your pages which is quite basic and not very inspiring at all. Its funny you guys are actually admitting that noone here is gonna share their techniques so means this whole forum is pointless. Fortunately there are ppl here willing to share there ideas on this forum they dont reveal their niche but tell you what to do , it is yor right not to share but I must stress if thats the case then dont make threads here that show your earnings but dont really offer any real value to the forum

super likes this.
  14. spyxx

spyxx Peon

Best Answers:
    nah... so you do make a good living online! why don't you start doing what you ask people to do instead of posting something meaningless like this. Attacking someone elses thread... Go start your own thread! Share your technique for the noob, help them achieve their first couple buck online or just keep attacking another thread and all your post here will be = pointless...

here is the reason why I don't want to share my technique. first, if anybody else know it they can easily go after it. the problem is not in the niche. I dont think everyone can dominate my niche easily. But all the secret actually lay on how to dominate?

spyxx, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  15. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nabs - if this is true then well done mate !

I hope the rest of us can do good too in affiliate marketing.

yup:)

believer1984, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  16. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I do make my own threads and make useful posts unlike these ones. I wouldn;t say I'm attacking it just stresing that threads like this are worthless to anyone its just another countless "look at what i earnt today" thread which allot of people including myself are sick off and theyre aint noobs these people have been in the game for a while. I dunno how many times I've had to say it BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO REVEAL YOUR NICHE TO SHARE YOUR SECRETS , youre a good example of "I'll tell you what I earnt but wont give any tips on how to do it" - now tell me Spy how is that helpful to anyone here, how does that thread contirbute?? Off course you'll say its motivational but thats the excuse other ppl are using too. I've shared alot of my techniques on how to make 100-200 dollars using BUM marketing techniques.

17. WebAttend

WebAttend Guest

Best Answers:
    Hay Nabs,

Sorry to break the sniping guys, but was curious, for your affiliate sites. Are they review sites with many affiliate reviews on different pages, or one main review on the front page with a couple of fillier content articles on inner pages. If they have many reviews, how specific is the theme of the site (i.e. all reviews relate to 1 area) or are they more general review sites of unrelated products.

Appreciate any advice.

WebAttend, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  18. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never had any good experiences with general websites. What I recommend is build a niche. Like I have a blog/site which is only focused on Video Cards. I write reviews and post deals about video cards mostly from NewEgg as they convert better. This maybe a little competitive niche, but there are a lot of niches on my list which have little competition and higher conversion. What you need to do is create a niche review site, I will recommend domain hosted blog for starters, as its very easy to maintain it. Try to get as many backlinks to inner pages instead of domain itself.

Nabs, Mar 23, 2008 IP
    WebAttend and babarpapa like this.
  19. Bean

Bean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your tips Nabs. Really appreciate that.

Bean, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  20. reinaldo83

reinaldo83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like this topic.

I want to thank you a lot for this Q&A. I've read all the thread and i found it so interesting.

I'd like to say "CONGRATULATIONS" for all your success.

I have like a month signed up in CJ.com but i've passed most of the time reading this forum and learning a lot about websites and programming and i'm building my first website, i have not make a sale yet. I'm working so hard for this, i'm working about 12hours dayly or more, even once i worked 23 hours of the last 24hours in that moment for my website.

I hope all this work can be paid satisfactorily in the future. I'd like to make a lot of money as you NABS.

Thanks again, please send to me all your best wishes and please don't reply the posts from Patchkaa, it hasn't any sense.

Regards!

Reinaldo.

P.D.: Sorry for my english, i know it isn't very good.

reinaldo83, Mar 23, 2008 IP