1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Basically I'm starting out on article marketing, with clickbank affiliate program. It's going to be a learning process for me, so I'm going to document it.

I'm going to write a few(2or3) articles a day and submit them to a few of the larger article directories. As well, I'm going to post the articles on my sites blog. All the articles posted on the blog will be rewritten, so the same message is there, just different words. I'll still focus in on long keywords and try to dominate them.

So I thought I'd also document how I'm doing in google with regards to getting in the top 10 for my keywords.

I have a few articles published now and some smaller article sites, I still have to wait a few more days before my first articles get accepted on ezinearticles.com. I have posted 2 of my articles on my blog so far and here's how they look in google.

Main keyword for site = with quotes ranked 9, without quotes 41
    blog post1 keyword = with quotes ranked 2, without quotes 61
    blog post2 keyword = with quotes ranked 25, without quotes 158

I'll be doing some social bookmarking over the next few days to see if I can't get those terms up without the quotes.

So this is day 1.

Supper, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yay! Another thread to watch. :)
    Good luck,
    nadavs

nadavs, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  3. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh YAY. Submitting to this one and following along. I just started article marketing also. I have eight live articles at ezine and waiting for the free writing upgrade

seantish, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  4. mamtasaini

mamtasaini Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck mate.

I just came here to post a thread but you have it and I have done that same thing about 10 minutes back.

Lets see how it goes

mamtasaini, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone. I can't wait until I get the platinum account from ezinearticles. I hate waiting.

I guess now that I think of it, I'll have to wait even longer since it's Easter weekend.

Supper, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  6. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I ended one of my project last night . I kept a journal in my computer but I did not publish it here . I made $ 108.97 from it .

I wish you all the best success with that one . I only used 9 products with my project

megarudy, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  7. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    What did your project entail? Like how long? How many articles? etc.

Supper, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  8. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to keep articles around 450-700 words. They seem to get published more often onto other blogs and sites.

Good luck with your journal or sorts!

reapr, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  9. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:

I just set this up for you . That's nothing big . You will see my steps . In a few days I will start a new project with a new niche . Will let you know how much I make from it

http://1monthtesting.blogspot.com/

megarudy, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  10. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the blog. It looks great, gonna read through it in a little bit.

As for a little information.

I have submitted another 3 articles today. I submitted 3 yesterday, so that brings my total to 6. None have been accepted since I'm just on a basic account. Can't wait for the platinum account.

Supper, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  11. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, just read through your blog. It's great. I was curious though, for squidoo pages and hub pages and all that did you actively pursue long keywords??

I'm going to have to do some article reviews and put them on squidoo and stuff.

Supper, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  12. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wish you the best of luck with your article marketing strategy. If you need to do Mass articles, check these guys out.

http://submitter.co.za/

They are free, and they will automatically sign you up for all of the article sites. All you have to do is confirm them (about the neighborhood of 600+ sites atm) and work through a single interface for posting articles.

Another awesome tidbit for you article marketers :D
    Tom

TheForexGuy, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  13. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use all kinds of keywords . Do you still need the blog or Can I shut it down ?

megarudy, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    You can shut it down, but you might as well leave it up for future reference. Doesn't hurt.

Supper, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  15. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now I'm trying to boost the serp of one of the articles that I posted on my blog with web 2.0. We'll see how that goes in the coming days. I'm also going to take some of my finished articles, and slighty edit and put them up on squidoo lenses and see what happens there.

Supper, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  16. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I got 5 of my articles approved at ezine articles, one was rejected for "excessive keywords". lol Hopefully fixed it and put it back in. Got two squidoos up now. We'll see how this all pans out. I got everyone worked out so I can tell exactly if my hop clicks came from squidoo or from my blog or my sales page.

Supper, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, I should get 2 articles done tonight, as well as another squidoo page. Making 3 squidoos and 2 articles.

Starting to get clicks onto my affiliates, so let me break it down so far.

Main Sales Page(main affiliate) = 6 clicks
    Main affiliate on blog = 6 clicks
    2nd affialiate on blog = 1 click
    main affiliate squidoo =2 clicks
    2nd affiliate squidoo = 2clicks

total 17 clicks.

I know that's chump change, but gotta start out somewhere. Just got the bulk of my articles accepted today, which is good.

Supper, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  18. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I didn't get much done today, just being the weekend. I did rewrite one article twice , one for my blog and one for a squidoo lens.

I noticed on yahoo one my lenses is actually in the top 10 for a popular search term, I wouldn't of thought I'd be in the position to compete against so many other sites for it.

Anyway, I'll probably write another article tonight. I can't submit it to ezine articles. I have hit a cap with my basic account, and I have 3 in queue. So I have to wait to see how things go and hopefully can be upgraded to platinum.

Here are the click breakdowns.

Main Sales Page(main affiliate) = 7 clicks
    Main affiliate on blog = 12 clicks
    2nd affialiate on blog = 5 click
    main affiliate squidoo =8 clicks
    2nd affiliate squidoo = 3clicks
    Total:35 clicks.
    Sales: 0

Oh* Almost forgot. I worked part of the morning on setting up and learning phplist.(mailing list). I want to get a list of people and try sellign that way too. I was thinking about doing a course. Like 7 day course for whatever. And each day the people that signup, get an email with a course. I just write all these out in advance and it's pretty automated. ANyway, phplist doesn't have that capability, so I think I'm going to write a free short ebook as a "gift" to get people's names and emails.

Supper, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  19. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on yahoo, have you been keeping track of how many times others have reprinted your article? and out of curiosity how long do you plan to make your ebook?

Gallito, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  20. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I do plan on seeing how many times my articles get reprinted on other sites. I'm really not sure how to find out though.

My ebook, will probably be 10 pages total and that'll include table contents lol. As I starting writing it, I realized I can easily break it up and post articles from it too. Definitely worth my time, and I should be able to get a mailing list.

Supper, Mar 23, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.