1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Energy meditation, feel gods balls.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by darksat, Mar 19, 2008.

Thought that would get your attention.
    For those of you who dare to challenge the knowledge of the almighty darksat I figure I will prove my point with a little 5 minute experiment.;)

For the rest of you who are a bit more open minded I figure I will show you a very simple, powerfull energy meditation which you can do in 5 minutes and can help boost your energy and warp reality through the power of manifestation (aka a la secret style)

Just shake your hands REALLY FAST for about 5 minutes till your hands/fingers are humming, sit down comfortably, (preferably on the floor with a straight spine) hold your hands near each other about 3 inches apart and you should get an enery feeling between your hands, this will change depending on how far you move your hands appart, which you should do as you breath in, closer together as you breath out, do that untill you feel like your energy ball is big enough, then push your hands together like your praying, and tag the energy with your manifestation wish.
    Or if you want to store it, touch your fingertips to just below your bellybutton so the energy flows into your dan-tien/fuel cell/stomach.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

darksat, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  2. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What a pathetic ploy. Don't you know that this forum is teeming with atheists. They could care less about your ingenuous headline.

lightless, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  3. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that enlightened contribution, I take it you were to lazy to even try it?

darksat, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  4. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can expect a lot more of my "enlightened contributions" henceforth.:p

I did try it, but i take it that you were too lazy to entertain that possibility ;) .

lightless, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  5. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I stored so much energy I think I crapped my pants

webwork, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can't i just stick a 9V battery on my tongue instead?

stOx, Mar 20, 2008 IP