1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why not to post Adsense Info on DP

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by reviewerjoe, Mar 16, 2008.

So the other day I engaged in another post about how to achieve 200 a day with adsense. I had a few questions there were alot of responses. All normal to the usual forum post. Well i thought i would help some people out by posting a link to my one of my sites that was making some pretty good money on it. (later realizing how stupid that was).

The following two days I had an overwhelming amount of pageviews to my account with a tremendous amount of fraudulent clicks. Well i suppose you all know where this conversation is going.

I got the happy little email from google telling me how my account is suspended due to fraudulent clicks. So i had to send in my appeal letter to google in order to get my account reactivated. Thank god i was prudent and have more than one google account to supplement myself.

There are some pretty sweet characters on DP. I hope to return the favor one day. So in order to rectify my own mistakes of trust i've banned all traffic from DP from viewing my site anylonger.

So a future note for anyone else....Don't post your links with adsense code in it.

reviewerjoe, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully the will reinstate your account because google will wind up banning all your associated accounts - even the ones with different business identities, if they are aware of the relationship (like having used the same computer/ip address to check stats). Don't put your other adsense account code on any of the sites you were running the suspended code on as those sites will be flagged for about six months.

mjewel, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  3. reviewerjoe

reviewerjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not too worried. I've already switched the adsense code with ypn. I thought about what you just wrote before i switched to ypn. I thought they might have tracking on my IP and sniff my other accounts. So i thought it was a good idea to hold off for a little bit. It just chapped my a$$ that someone would do that.

reviewerjoe, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  4. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    People are vindictive and desperate, they’ll kill their mother if they could earn from it, you're taking this very maturely.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  5. argothiusz

argothiusz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People can be pretty selfish sometime. Some immature around just hate to see other made load of money per month while they are just being a bump sitting around and expect to made the same thing. However, on the other hand some just trying to help you make more but didn't know the side effect :(

argothiusz, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  6. wragge11

wragge11 Guest

Best Answers:
    Good luck with getting your G account back!

wragge11, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  7. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    That’s retarded, fifty percent of your statement lol, nobody should click on somebody’s ad’s if it isn’t natural, only if asked, even whence shouldn’t have been asked too.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Mar 16, 2008 IP
    AGS likes this.
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I feel bad for you but hiding your url isn't going to help the world of the evil people who do the clicking.

You are submitted to google search, so the world may see your site. Chances are there is more out there not in DP.

And you should use Adlogger like everyone else. It blocks idiots from doing this.

Secondly, techically you shouldn't be able to use adsense anyway becuase you are not allowed to have more than one account. Rules are rules.

Laceygirl, Mar 16, 2008 IP
    argothiusz likes this.
  9. argothiusz

argothiusz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any thing can happen and trust me it happened to me before from a member of DP. They just click because they want to make me some $$ without me even asking. Anything can happen over the "Internet". If you think that is retarded then I can't wait to show you more retarded comment from people who doesn't know crap :rolleyes:

argothiusz, Mar 16, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  10. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn that sucks

mtime88, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  11. myadsense

myadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very common now a days in DP...So its better not to give the URL which is having adsense code..

myadsense, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  12. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Too bad people can not help themselves being jealous :eek:

Use some click protection script as this will prevent you in future as well :)

kashifmahmood, Mar 17, 2008 IP
    jhn2001 likes this.
  13. adyad

adyad Guest

Best Answers:
    i agree with you kashifmahmood

adyad, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  14. myadsense

myadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure there is any script available for click protection...

myadsense, Mar 17, 2008 IP