1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build backlink without asking or approval

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kelfy, Mar 9, 2008.

1. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    ill try it

andymayo, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  2. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's a bad idea to create web sites for the sole purpose of building backlinks to another site.

kingofsanda, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  3. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    And I think it's a bad idea for you to have 4 spammy sig links all to the same site.

There is no problems other than the massive amounts of time it requires to do this. Outsourcing would be the way to go for this type link building ... anyone want to drop me a quote I'd love to purchase this service but wouldn't take the time to do it myself.

A couple of tips:
    - Make the page original somehow
    - Keep the pages themed (ex. dogs, dogfood, dog training, bark collars, pet flea remover, etc)
    - don't overdo the linking, link to other sites as well but not your competition (duh)
    - go drop some spammy links to these pages you create. This will help with the link juice and getting them spidered so all your links show up.

Also, If you spam links elsewhere "cleaned" by a decent content site .... sort of like laundering money only done to net links.

ErectADirectory, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  4. sanjai2001

sanjai2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the huge list.

Ill give a try

sanjai2001, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  5. FHM

FHM Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a huuuge list. I knew quite a few of these sites already, but I have to try out just a few of these.
    Thanks a lot.

FHM, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  6. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey Kelfy - nice list and thanks for taking the time to compile and post it here - rep added mate

dont forget to rep hiim if you thought is was useful

ronmac, Mar 12, 2008 IP
    FHM likes this.
  7. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    was that minus rep added?..... i hope you didnt make that mistake when you came to adding the rep lol

andymayo, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  8. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Internet already is a dirty place with over 90% junk data :D

This will only add to the pile :p

kashifmahmood, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  9. puzzle

puzzle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Despite of all the worries whether this method will work or not, adding more dump to the cyber world, that is defintely a really nice list of free hosting site. Well done, pal!

Out of the whole list, I only use google page now. G will index its own site first, i bet.

puzzle, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  10. kelfy

kelfy Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers guys. Ya I forgot to put Google Pages into it.

Microsoft Office Live for small business is another good one. It even gives you FREE DOMAIN NAME;);)http://office.microsoft.com/

To someone who think this is bad idea for link building, yes it is bad idea and time wasting indeed. At least it is better than submit link to link directory sites. You even need to pay for some high PR link directory sites too. They just sit back and watch their Paypal account growth by doing nothing or just one click for approval. How greedy is that.

I can't see any reason to pay for those suckers for just adding a link on their site? Internet has full of free resources. I rather pay for ghost writers rather than link directories. Let ghost writer turn my articles into 10 different version (Of course you can ghost writing by yourself if you have time). Put on 10 different websites but all link back to my original sales page or websites. Use joint venture social bookmarking method to digg, stumble, delicious...etc on all of my 10 different websites. Imagine the potential, how cool is that.

I'm sure that can guarantee your original sales page get indexed within 36 hours and build some traffic.

kelfy, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  11. MrSandMan

MrSandMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is doing this method safe or black hat?

MrSandMan, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  12. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So long as you are actually contributing to the web as a whole then there is no difference in this and submitting to directories and article hosting sites.

Though please, actually contribute. Make sure your pages are actually helpful to the world at large.

Qryztufre, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  13. Sulla

Sulla Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting idea.

Sulla, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  14. Breakaway11

Breakaway11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great idea for link building. if you just create a bunch of spam pages, it probably won't help you out much anyway. But, if you provide great content (which should be the idea of all link building) then you are able to create some great results.

The idea with a list like this, is to use your geocities page, to link to your squidoo page, which then links to your Main page you are promoting. By intertwining all of the links, it helps to increase the PR of each of the pages that you create, which if some are linked to your main page you're promoting, then you'll be able to increase the popularity and PR of your main site.

if all of the pages you create link to your main site only, then you're making more work for yourself.

Breakaway11, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  15. jon32000

jon32000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont like those sites cause of advertising and space isnt good but if you want a small free site there awesome to know about thanks for the list

jon32000, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  16. thallewell

thallewell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! I have already created 4... a bit of work but great for getting pinpointed links.

thallewell, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  17. timeshadowrider

timeshadowrider Peon

Best Answers:
    I will have to give it a try with one or two to start... the time it would take to do that whole list is daunting.

timeshadowrider, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  18. mori

mori Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a good idea if you have allot of free time.

Btw you need to update the list some does not work enymore.

Greetz

mori, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  19. lvcjmac

lvcjmac Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm often a bit slow to catch on, but could you please explain what to do here?

I already have my main site and a squidoo lens set up. Do I take these new sites (with fresh content) and link them to the squidoo site, or do I link it to my main site?

The purpose of doing this is to increase the PR of my main site, so I'm trying to get my head around this as best I can.

lvcjmac, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  20. mrmrdan

mrmrdan Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a really long list. Thanks for sharing, could come in handy

mrmrdan, Mar 24, 2008 IP