1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abhishek Tripathi is ripping us off

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by esbdmb, Mar 8, 2008.

1. princeofindia

princeofindia Guest

Best Answers:
    He took $75 from me under the name Mukesh Guruchal and refunded 50% of it after 3 months of threating him that I'll call file a complaint with the Mumbai cyber crime cell. Abhishek claims that Mukesh is his employee, though from the style of writing it is clearly evident that both of them are one and the same.

princeofindia, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  2. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol.
    Expenses at the Cyber Crime Cell would be more than $75.. :p

kgrad, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  3. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about that...

Have you PMed him here about this thread ? then he should reply if he is honest.

MeetHere, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  4. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Guest

Best Answers:
    Very sad to know this... Didn't anyone warn u about him earlier ???? Even before I entered properly in this business... I was told that there is a scammer by ur name... & i was shocked :eek: So I am using my full name in this forum and everywhere to avoid confusion... BTW... please use his full name wherever u refer to him and not just Abhishek as there are about 6 and more Abhishek's in this forums itself.... and moreover.... I heard more big scams about this guy earlier.... and some friends also said me he always boast whenever someone calls... saying I am in AIRPORT Traveling to Australia,US,UK and all such nations.... for doing so called business deals.. By this many people get scammed and pay him :( Very sad that people like this take hard earned money just in return of nothing...

abhishekdaaga, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  5. jmr1228

jmr1228 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am unfortunately out $2,000 myself. I was supposed to have 100 blogs designed. The domains were registered, but nothing was ever designed. He promised me a million times that he would complete them, refund my money, and so on, but it never happened. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after reading this I see I have definitely been scammed.

I truly believe that karma is a b*tch, and people like him will get what is coming to them eventually. :)

jmr1228, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  6. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, can't believe this is happening to ya'll

KniveZ, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  7. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    shit!
    That is a LOT of money you lost! :eek:
    have you tried to get it back by any means? did you pay via paypal?

kgrad, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  8. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Same is the story with many of my friends active on these forums as well. One of them upto 2500$ and two of them 500$ each. Still unreturned. Miserable :(

aditya_sfs, Mar 13, 2008 IP
    Raj Kumar likes this.
  9. Amatsif

Amatsif Banned

Best Answers:
    Why do you people give large amount of money to strangers.?
    well someone wrote that he lives in mumbai and so does abhishek.
    and he is looking for him to beat him.

i got his photo from google search. If you have a account at linkedin oyu might get his full infos..
    anywaze if you do find him throw som punches frm me too :D http://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishektripathi

Amatsif, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  10. oldcrowe

oldcrowe Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about the scam. I too got scammed recently here, and I started a blog about DP and SP scammers-
    http://dpspscammers.blogspot.com/
    PLEASE post your scammer there! With enough info about them out there, we can minimize their damage.
    Thanks!

oldcrowe, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  11. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    but if everyone who was cheated by him, gives a -ve itrader to him, he will have lots of -ve itrader ratings.

after that, any -ve itrader given by him, will be of no significance.

sachin410, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  12. sunnych

sunnych Active Member

Best Answers:

great Info To Track that bitch........

sunnych, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  13. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Ids are still live and the scamming continues...:eek:

aspire, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  14. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    Wow! Lotsa stories about me here... that even I had no idea existed.

Regarding the alleged scam, it wasn't a deliberate scam attempt. But rather circumstances gone wrong at the wrong time.

I know none of you care and so I won't be posting the whole thing here, but things have been really hard for me in the past 6 months.

You're right Jessica, Karma's a b*tch and what goes around, most definitely comes around. But I shouldn't be worried if my intentions were (and still are) clear, right ?

Each of you, whom I owe anything and would like any information regarding me are free to mail me and get it from me. I owe them and I am not hiding, I accept it. So there is no need to track me.

This whole six months, I have worked tirelessly on setting up an offline business that could get me some return, so that I could refund those people I owe money to.

And 1 month from today, from this thread. The same people whom I owe money will post acknowledgments of refunds. And if that doesn't happen, I will most gladly be ready to take up the title of a fraud, a thug, a scoundrel or even a ****ing scammer.

Lastly, I most humbly apologise to anyone and everyone who've faced inconvenient times because of me.

-Abhishek-, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  15. wservers

wservers Peon

Best Answers:
    He took me for $1,500 about 9 months ago on the same 100 blog sites scam mentioned above. Nothing but broken promises and excuses. Rest assured, no one will ever see any money back from him. He is now giving the same false promise that in a month from today everyone will see refunds. I think I probably have at least a dozen promises from him in my emails and chat history.

Hopefully this thread can somehow help others from getting defrauded from this adolescent who has no respect or moral conscience towards anyone.

wservers, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  16. ApplicationEmpire

ApplicationEmpire Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up :)

ApplicationEmpire, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  17. esbdmb

esbdmb Peon

Best Answers:
    Well - I finally heard from him again - supposed to have my full refund on Monday March 17th. Anyone want to lay the odds that he will be honest this time?

esbdmb, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  18. Diego79

Diego79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Abhishek,

Sounds like my story is JUST like everyone elses. Many promises, promises, promises, promises, promises, promises, promises. You owe me 2k dollars and I'm not sure if I felt better if you were a scammer or you kept promising me my money back.

It's been a year and I've tried to consider you a friend - you know the things that I've done to help you - I've only ever tried to help you - from fed ex'ing you packages from the USA to Mumbai India to lending you $500 to cover a server bill when you needed it. Did I hesitate when you asked? No.

I've probably been more supportive and understanding than any other of your clients that you owe money to.

I'm not sure to what end that has gotten me - or if that simply makes a bigger fool out of me.

REMEMBER THIS POST I MADE ALMOST EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2488380&postcount=32

I feel like an idiot for posting it.

So as my post stated, I did "let it ride"...and here I am today - $2000, one year later.

I will hold you to your word.

But don't ever make a promise to me you don't intend to keep again.

Diego79, Mar 14, 2008 IP
    Manju99 likes this.
  19. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what is Abshisek msn?

PS:i think i have add him

mentos, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  20. esbdmb

esbdmb Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I doubt that anyone is surprised - but I didn't get my refund yesterday as promised. Not even an excuse this time, just nothing. I've received all the PM's asking for his email trail. I'm going to start posting it here for the DP world to see as well as at the blog: http://abhishektripathisucks.blogspot.com/

Exchange #1:
    The trail starts off innocently enough with Abhishek responding to my email sent to him through Mediawick, here it is:
    -----------------------------------------
    Hi XXXX,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I would love to help you setup and get started with your website.

Please provide me with more details and I could come up with a proper Quote.

Regards,
    Abhishek Tripathi

On 10/24/07, Unknown Stranger <nobody@servage.net> wrote:

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
    Unknown Stranger (nobody@servage.net) on October 24th, 2007

db: contacts
    source: Contact Me
    type: signup
    first_name*: XXXXX
    regarding*: Blog setup
    email*: XXXXXX
    Message*: Hi, I\'m thinking of starting a blog to start a business selling information to engineers that get put in sales positions. I love your \'yourblog 2.0\' theme and downloaded it to try on a personal blog I\'m toying with (XXXXXcom). It\'s very clean and easy to see everything.

At any rate, I\'m curious if you\'d be interested in helping me initially set it up and come up with a search friendly domain name to secure.

I see on your MediaWick page that you set up for as low as $300. Not sure if that would apply to what I\'m asking for.

If you\'re interested, let me know and I can share my future vision so you know where I\'m coming from.

If you want to invite me to LinkedIn, my email is XXXXXX

Thanks again,
    XXXXXX
    email:
    realname: Unknown Stranger

--
    Abhishek Tripathi
    www.abhishektripathi.com

esbdmb, Mar 18, 2008 IP