1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Imagehosting Site Service. 1000+ Traffic Guaranteed. Earn BIG $ from Adsense.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Proximity, Mar 3, 2008.

Everyone wants proof of service before they order, so i will start off by posting reviews of my service from Digital Point members.

We have ALOT more clients that are very satisfied but unfortunately they are not on Digital Point, as we just started this service on DP.

What is Imagehosting Site:

It is a site, where people upload their pictures, and then they are provided a link to share with their family and friends.

Here is what i am making from ONE of my sites:

[​IMG]

My January Total:

[​IMG]
    Sample Site:

http://www.uploadscriptdemo.com/ (NOT MY WEBSITE, Website Will be alittle different from what it shows)

I will make you a image hosting site, and will give you the following:
    • Imagehosting Script
    • 500-1000+ Uniques per day to your site (GUARANTEED)
    • Maintaining the site
    • Promote your site using various methods
    • Working on your site more than 5hours per day (Minimum!)
    • Free hosting for people that need it
    How do you benefit?

Your main source of income will be ADSENSE or ADBRITE (whichever you prefer). Your adsense is expected to grow day by day. Look at my screenshot, its doing pretty good. Based on our experiance, we found adbrite alittle better than adsense, as it pays per impressions aswell, but your welcome to use whatever you prefer.

What is the price?

I am ONLY going to charge $200(Discount of $100 :eek:) for this. This includes everything. One time fee.

You just pay the money, and sit back and watch your adsense. That is what you do, really.

How many clients we take? Will this get saturated?

We have decided to increase our limits on clients. We will only be doing this for the first 10 people ONLY. Or 10 Sites. So 1 person can buy all the 10 slots of it or can be bought by different people. Our methods will only be revealed to our clients after the purchase, so NO saturation.

How can we trust you?

I am a reputable member at DP. We are not new in this business, we have been doing this for years, and made a fortune. We have MANY other clients.

REMEMBER:
    This is not a new service, its just new at Digital Point.

Thanks alot, PM me for more info. For purchase i prefer you PM me.

Have a great day.

Proximity, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  2. thinkfast

thinkfast Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    where we gonna put the site?? i mean hosting service??

cause i very hard to find host to allow image share site

thinkfast, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  3. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On my server for free.

Thanks

Proximity, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  4. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have a site already using Mihalism's script. Setting the stuff up isn't difficult, it's actually real simple. It's the traffic. Actually, I'm just lazy. haha. So with that said, how much to sit back and watch you build the traffic (increasing ad-revenue) on one of my Mihalism's image hosting sites in my signature below? Please pm me with info.

CU_Designs, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  5. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The price is still $200. We dont charge anything for hosting/domain/setting up/support.

6. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

Oh, so you're offering a traffic service and for those who don't have a site already you'd make them one for free. Cool, I guess. But being that I already have a site, $200 for traffic "500-1000+ Uniques per day to your site (GUARANTEED)" ... hmmmm ...

Well I don't know what UV traffic rates go for but I'll have to think on that one and compare to other sites that offer UV traffic. Thanks for the info. C-ya around (maybe). ;)

CU_Designs, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  7. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem.

We dont provide BOUGHT traffic, its coming from advertising methods and are real people

8. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Uh, why put emphasis on the word 'BOUGHT' like that?! haha. Anyway, since you brought it up, any kind of traffic is considered "bought". UNLESS the unique traffic is done via absolutely free methods like word-of-mouth, yahoo groups, craigslist, social bookmarking, autosurfs and so on. So are you saying your traffic is derived from free advertising methods? Because if not, then it (in essence) is in fact BOUGHT traffic of some kind whether it's from different methods than other sites and traffic services use or not -- still BOUGHT.

CU_Designs, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  9. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We dont provide you bought traffic. Its through our "free" ways which we will teach you after sometime of promotion and you can implement it yourself.

Please only respond if your interested in the service, and not posting useless replies which has no benefit to me or you.

Thanks.

Proximity, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  10. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Now, now. My posts are not useless. They do in fact let OTHERS know as well as myself what precisely you are selling. Had I not posted, then people would have thought they were paying $200 for a website and traffic. But you aren't charging for the site as you've stated after my questioning you in regards to my already having a site and just wanting you to do the traffic (clearly showing interest in your service). So they are paying for the traffic ONLY and the site is just a 'take it or leave' bonus.

YOU then decided to mention something about "bought" traffic. Scroll up and read the thread if you don't believe me. So I decided to get clarity as what you meant, that is, is the traffic from social bookmarking where you're doing it yourself (not paying someone to bookmark for you) and therefore isn't costing you anything or is it from methods in which you pay for. Then you reply saying you don't provide bought traffic. But then mention free in the next sentence putting that word in double quotes as if to say it means something other than what FREE means. So the question is, are your methods 100% FREE or not?

If I weren't interested I wouldn't be posting. Besides others might find my posts useful as it gets you to clarify something they might be already wanting to ask you. And yes it does benefit you too IF you are honest and provide accurate information as to not mislead people interested in buying your traffic. You've already in your first post made it appear as if they're paying for a site AND traffic. Until I said how easy it is for a person to make the site themselves you then replied saying how you don't charge for hosting/domain/setting up/support.

If you don't want me posting on your thread because of your lack of sales well it's not my fault. Apparently, you aren't providing satisfactory information to those reading this thread who in fact interested like myself. Your responses aren't convincing enough to shell out $200. And how you respond to my questions/posts is part of that. Satisfy potential customers with accurate and honest information and maybe you'll see an increase in sales. I can't guarantee that. Depends on if people hadn't found a better deal.

Hey, I wouldn't have said anything about your "BOUGHT" traffic but you're the one that brought it up as if it were important. So it's essentially bought ONLY IF it's not free methods of traffic you're providing for potential customers. Free methods as in social bookmarking (excluding paying someone to bookmark for you), autosurfs (excluding buying impressions or more credits), yahoo groups, free classified sites like Craigslist, word of mouth and so on. ALL of which are FREE methods of traffic. Get my point? So now that you've double quoted the word free in your sentence... it prompts the next question -- is it 100% free or partially free and some paid? If I'm going to pay you $200 I'd like to know since you brought it up.

I am actually still interested in your service. Just you aren't providing me with satisfactory responses, YET. Because I AM looking for someone to do promotions for a couple of my sites. So respond because I need to know if you're worth the $200. If you have a problem with my questions/posts then that's going to effect your level of success in selling this here on DP if you don't want people to ask you questions when $200 is on the line. If that's the case, then you've come to the wrong place to promote your service because people ask questions even on lower paying products and services. Don't think you'd get some royal treatment especially when you're asking $200.

So are you serious about your service or not? If so, just answer my question without calling my posts useless when they aren't.

CU_Designs, Mar 8, 2008 IP
    NahiaN likes this.
  11. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry if my answers were not that in detail. This is a very old service we are providing and we just started advertising it at DigitalPoint. We have a lot of clients we are providing our services to and they are satisfied. If you look at our pricing it was actually $300 but we have decided to lower it for a few days. We have noticed that there is very few people on DP that are intrested in this service, that is why we spent our time mostly on other advertising methods to get us clients. That does not mean we will not reply to DP users with respect, we will give anyone as much respect as possible, if they are intrested in our service.

To answer your question, Yes this is a 100% Free method we use to promote your sites, and it comes from various sites, english and non-english (Not autosurf, groups, classifieds, craigslist, etc). After you have seen our promotion for awhile, we will teach you our methods.

I hope i have answered all your questions, hope to do business with you soon.

Good day.

Proximity, Mar 8, 2008 IP
    CU_Designs likes this.
  12. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well, I do appreciate your response. So far sounds good. I'm going to subscribe to this thread. I've actually just spent some money (had to go grocery shopping and other things). So now am having to build my funds back. Got a quarter of the funds available for at least one of the sites I have. I just need to get the rest of the funds in some way. But you've definitely got my attention for sure. I'll be in touch. If you have YIM or MSN, please pm me your ID so when I'm ready I can easily contact you on there.

Thanks again for your response. I, too, hope to do business with you soon.

CU_Designs, Mar 9, 2008 IP
  13. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will PM you soon.

Thanks for your positive response.

Proximity, Mar 9, 2008 IP