1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My First $1000.00 Day On Azoogle

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aj22, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably, and if you ever go under manual review expect your campaign disabled. So have other landing sites and domains standing by. I'm going on 6 months or so now with some campaigns, so we shall see.

aj22, Feb 24, 2008 IP
    Joobz likes this.
  2. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously. If you want to learn, you've got to read and research, then read and research some more. Then, just when you think you have read and researched enough, go read and research some more.

I am currently in the middle of reading 76 PAGES of threads. Not a post that is 76 pages long...but an entire forum of threads, some as long as this one.

Example...this thread is 30+ pages long. Now imagine if every thread on this page were 30+ pages long. Now imagine 76 PAGES of threads like that.

That's what I'm reading. Clearly, I either have no life OR I want to make a LOT of money. Hint....it's 'B'.

M

MontyzPython, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  3. Joobz

Joobz Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to keep from developing analysis paralysis though.

Joobz, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  4. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    I would figure that it depends on HOW irrelevant we're talking here.

You could probably get away with "WWE RAW Ringtones" on a "WWE RAW music" website. You could probably even get away with it on a "TNA Impact" or "American Gladiators" website.

However, if you're advertising "Milli Vanilli Ringtones" on a "How to Cure Toenail Fungus" website, you're going to run into some problems eventually...not to mention the fact that your taste in music sucks.

M

5. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, yes. I'm reading a few pages, launching some campaigns, reading a few pages, launching some campaigns, reading a few pages, hooking up a caffeine I.V., leaunching some campaigns.:eek:

6. RB!

RB! Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't get it, how do these things work, do you have your own website where you put the ads on? and do you then make money when people click on the ads?

RB!, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  7. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make my $1,000 a day by holding signs down by my local Wendy's with my websites written on them...

aj22, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  8. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, great thread aj, keep up the good work. I'm amazed at your patience with some of these questions.

m0rtal, Feb 24, 2008 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  9. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey... this will shock you all, but I just got a very disturbing picture of A.J. and his crew...

[​IMG]

It appears that our friend uses cleavers and butcher knives and forces unsuspecting Wendy's patrons to go to his ringtone sites..., put in their number..., and then proceeds to force them to enter in the PIN number under threat of getting their heads split open. :(

This is what you call guerilla marketing at it's best.

webgenesis, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  10. amoeba22

amoeba22 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi aj! say you make a site about "cat food". how much content do you usually put on it? Is it a full fledged site about cat food or is it just some stuff here and there with other pages telling you about cat food?

amoeba22, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  11. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He used that as an example so you get the idea. I actually think it's a little misleading. Basically, find an affiliate program with a HUGE audience, create a landing page, find cheap PPC niches in the Content Nework on Adwords, and SCALE your campaign if you have a winner. SCALING basically means to find more ad groups to advertising in within the Content Network. I believe that's everything we learned through this thread. At least that's all AJ is willing to release to the public. For the topic of your landing page, use something that EVERYONE is interested such as a famous celebrity. Find a way to match a program that will go in with the subject of your website. For example, if you started a website about President Bush, you could promote an affiliate program for a store that is selling President Bush apparel or gifts. The best way to promote the affiliate program on your website is to say "Hey! I just purchased this cool new President Bush t-shirt off PresidentBushTshirt.com. I wore it all day today and all my friends think it's cool. Get them now because they have a special for 50% Off!". This way you're really not soliciting them. You're also catching their interest and giving them a reason to buy from the affiliate program you're promoting. BTW, the President Bush website is just an example I came up with.

gregdavidson, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  12. Joobz

Joobz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I have Pepsi up my nose right now.
    You can't tell me that's not relevant!

Joobz, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  13. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    Who knows? Maybe Milli Vanilli HAD toenail fungus. Actually, I thought they WERE toenail fungus.

I guess one of them is dead so I should be nice. Sorry, that was a grave mistake. :D

M

MontyzPython, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  14. Bm1125

Bm1125 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey aj,

Are you using the same keywords for both content network and search network ?

Thanks!

Bm1125, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  15. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read my opening/original post you would know that I am working on CN only.

aj22, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  16. amoeba22

amoeba22 Peon

Best Answers:

I realize that.. I was just using cat food as an example as well. All I want to know is about the amount of content...

amoeba22, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  17. Bm1125

Bm1125 Member

Best Answers:
    ohh sorry ...

anyway thanks ! a lot of info on this thread :]

Bm1125, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  18. Eco'o

Eco'o Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great , i was using Turkis Ringtone service and my record about 1,025 $ per a day.

Eco'o, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  19. RB!

RB! Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think i get the idea now...aj, how many websites do you have

RB!, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  20. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, good guess. I actually steal little kid's happy meals and make them buy ringtones before I give them back.

aj22, Feb 25, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.