1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

***Read this if you've never used or heard of TNX.net***

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by j0ned, Feb 24, 2008.

Hey guys,

After using TNX.net for a couple months, I've written up a pretty decent review you might want to look at. Check it out here:

TNX.net - An In Depth Review

For link development purposes, TNX might be just what you're looking for.

j0ned, Feb 24, 2008 IP
    TNX likes this.
  2. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    It is indeed a decent review, but with a strange title...

Thank you for testing our system.

TNX, Feb 24, 2008 IP
    j0ned likes this.
  3. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    TNX, strictly to grab attention. I suppose another reason would be the "rumors" going around about G "cracking down" (as I've read), but no one has yet to provide any concrete results, so it's nothing worth believing. I touch on that topic in the review.

Thanks for taking the time to read the review. And by the way, I never received my 20,000 points or whatever as a DP member. Help a brother out :)

-j0ned

j0ned, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  4. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, what do I have to do to get the 20000 points?

proxywhereabouts, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  5. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    I find the site confusing. If I pay $10 a month, what do I get for that? Some links (how many) to one site or multiple sites? Please help, it looks very interesting. I'd write a review if I could use it to get a top rated site.

charter, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  6. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    It depends on what your needs are. You can go ahead and create a new campaign at TNX, then check out the list of orders you made in order to see the total cost of each link from each category of websites chosen on the first step of creating the campaign.

It all depends on how you set up text link ads in your campaign. You can make it so keywords are linking to multiple sites or different pages of the same site or to multiple pages of different websites. At TNX you are the God, you can do pretty much whatever you wish, but you are also responsible for your actions as TNX is just a tool.

Bonus-points, Jul 23, 2008 IP