1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm liking tnx.net...

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by AutoBlogged, Feb 21, 2008.

I ran across a post from tnx.net a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try. I added link spots to sell on a few of my web sites that weren't getting much traffic but had quite a few pages and decent PR. These were sites that I probably would have just let go when the domain expired because they weren't even worth the renewal fee.

To my surprise, I sold $30 in links the first week. Then another $70 the next two weeks. Right now I am getting $112/month from these sites that were previously making me nothing. Google PR and Yahoo backlinks determine how much you get paid per link.

So far I cashed out $50, which they put into my paypal account within 2 days (another surprise!) and I spent some points buying about 1500 links for my own sites. The cool thing is that when you buy links they appear gradually.

Anyway, after crappy ptc results, little success reselling sites, and hardly any affiliate income, I finally found a way to make some extra cash from those low-traffic but high PR domains. I added ten more sites to my account and I am waiting for those links to be sold now, which takes a few days.

The tnx web site itself seems a little buggy at times, like one of my sites I added still hasn't been indexed in the system. I can put up with that for now and hopefully they will fix that stuff before too long.

So I definitely recommend tnx.net. They pay good rates, payment is fast, and I have been happy so far. You can sign up at http://www.tnx.net or if this review is helpful my affiliate link is in my signature below.

AutoBlogged, Feb 21, 2008 IP
    TNX likes this.
  2. rkalajian

rkalajian Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. I'll have to give it a look.

rkalajian, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  3. Dreads

Dreads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dreads, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  4. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you can put affiliate link in post? Aren't they are only allowed in signature?
    Btw, TNX looks promising.

proxywhereabouts, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  5. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    j0ned, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  6. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya, u have to take your affiliate id out of the post (against DP rules)

mbfootball47, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  7. AutoBlogged

AutoBlogged Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah I should have known that, I moved the link to my signature.

AutoBlogged, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  8. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad you liked it.
    In few weeks we will release the new version of the system which will have 100+ new features. It will be much better, and not a Beta :)

TNX, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  9. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been a member of the TNX and have as yet been unable to get how to implemet the code or link listings into my site pages...please advise if their is a support page availalbe.

SFOD_D223, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  10. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    Please PM me your TNX ID and URL of the website you are trying to install code at.

Bonus-points, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  11. AutoBlogged

Best Answers:
    I am actually in the process of building a wordpress plugin for the tnx code. Yeah, there is one already, but mine lets you choose where in the blog you want it to appear (i.e., between posts 5 and 6) and it also places a default link there if TNX doesn't return one.

Anyone can PM me if you are interested in a copy when I am finished.

AutoBlogged, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  12. Guy Savage

Guy Savage Member

Best Answers:
    I have actually heard alot of good things about txn

Guy Savage, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  13. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    I currently use tnx and the idea is really good. Its a great way of building lots of links fast for little money but it was a bit confusing to me when I first started using it. Certainly worth giving a go.

wardo, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  14. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us :)
    Is there anything that was noticed about google affecting sites with tnx code or is it safe to join?

Lordo, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  15. AutoBlogged

Best Answers:
    The code runs on the server side and you could integrate it into your design enough to make it look natural enough to even pass a manual review.

But the fact is I'm not going to let Google tell me how I can and can't make money because it interferes with their business model or their algorithm. People pay to for TV commercial time, pay for radio playtime, pay to be on billboards, who's Google to say we can't pay for followed links?

Anyway, tnx.net is a good example, Google shows 10,400 incoming links but their front page is PR0 so they have obviously been penalized, but they still have an Alexa rank of 11,154, so PR0 obviously isn't hurting them too much!

AutoBlogged, Mar 4, 2008 IP