1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My TNX success story :)

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Fight Videos UK, Feb 18, 2008.

hi

after using the service for about a month, just thought I'd post a little info on how TNX has worked out for my link building.

I was actually looking for a site to manage A-B-C trades, as Im getting increasingly worried about reciprocals.

Before using the service for clients, I decided to try out TNX on one of my own sites instead. so I setup the code, told the tnx spider to crawl my site, and a day later it had found 52 pages and done the pagerank for each.

My site has about 550 pages, and the spider is a little slow to crawl new ones (about 5 a day since I added that new site) but it's still in beta so.... Anyways, I started to add some advertisers links to my high PR pages which earnt me like 50,000 points instantly (equivelant to about $40) and then rest the auto links placement to add links to all my PR0 and PR1 pages (there are a lot! lol)

I then put in all the usual keyword research to find what keywords I currently ranked for (100-500) and that had low competition but high search volume. I then created a campaign in TNX, and generated 100 variations on the link. It allows you to add some natural text before and after your anchor, so to Google all the links appear more 'organic'.

Afterwards, I left TNX to do it's thing and go take the points I'd earned for placing other peoples links, and spend them on placing hardlinks on other peoples sites.

I could have cashed them out but, I was looking more for an A-B-C solution.
    Also, I could have just bought points, about $100 buys 100,000.

30 days later, and all my points are spent! Where do I rank in Google?

#2 !!!!!

Wordtracker says my search phrase has a search volume of 5000+. I ranked 421 before the TNX campaign, and now I rank #2! I'm damn happy and will now be using TNX for all my clients.

If people want to pm me I'll tell them the URL and search phrase I ran a campaign for.

No ref links in this thread, just an honest review for the link builders in here :)

Fight Videos UK, Feb 18, 2008 IP
    Riatsala and TNX like this.
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds intresting could you pm me the the url and keyphrase ...

w3bmaster, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  3. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah sure :) pm on way

4. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    just checked the other campaigns....

I've gone upto #8 (Google.com) for another word in my campaign. Finally dancing up there with the big boys hehe

5. candle21428

candle21428 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea TNX rules!

In my opinion it works even better than TLA and other text link brokers because it allows you to sell your links with low PR there.

candle21428, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  6. Artifexus

Artifexus Guest

Best Answers:
    Interesting. Don't give your URL out too much...

Artifexus, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  7. trafficnotice

trafficnotice Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried TNX on a new site of mine and even though I only bought a few links to test it out, I have to admit that it has helped; before the TNX campaign, I was getting 1 hit a day from Google. Now I get 10-15. It is not much but I was just testing. My plans for next month is to focus more on using TNX for link building because it seems to work. Now that your evidence supports the result from my smaller study, I feel more confident about using TNX.

Cheers!

trafficnotice, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  8. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    good to be at #2. glad to see that it worked out for you

sultanofseo, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  9. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    yea I only started small, the great thing is because you can just spend any TNX points earnt straight back on advertising, you can use larger sites in your network to 'pay for' the smaller ones to grow.

Next month I plan on pumping about 300,000 TNX points across my network, but still very targeted.

Make sure you have Google Analytics installed to get some excellent keyword tracking! I just went through a minefield of mess to set up conversions on a clients site, but when it's fully up and running it's gonna allow the tnx campaigns to have pin-point accuracy.

10. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks :) You should try it, especially good for clients sites as it takes all the hassle out of finding brokers.

You still need to look for permanent links though, on DP etc.

11. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    I can't login for some reason. It just keeps on loading :S

mightyb, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  12. scoop

scoop Peon

Best Answers:
    Question: Does a webmaster need to use TNX continuously to maintain a page rank acquired via an TNX ad campaign?

scoop, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  13. meetbro

meetbro Banned

Best Answers:
    I also love TNX. good unique link building progra. :)

meetbro, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  14. beldorian

beldorian Peon

Best Answers:
    PM Link and phrase plz :)

beldorian, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  15. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    Their site seems to go very slow when they activate their spider... which on their forums they've been pretty open that they're recoding it.

It's pretty similiar to any other link building in that, links need to be around for about 2 months to guaruntee Google will find them. They'll then use this data in their PR update. Then if the links disappear, on the next PR update there's a chance you could lose the PR

However the idea is to add a few monthly links, and then increase the amount each month. This way looks more organic to Search Engines.

Also, as your site becomes more popular, theres more chance of ACTUAL organic links occuring.

pm on way :)

Also if anyone wants to pm me with questions about using the system feel free, I've just started settiing up client campaigns now :)

Fight Videos UK, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  16. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    sadly, I have bought 250$ in the last 2 days and up to now, no point has been given to me. I have emailed to them 2 times and nothing has heard still.

Will update here if anything change. Otherwise, plz do not buy points YET.

toby, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  17. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    TNX is now easier than ever for Wordpress users!

A wordpress widget has been developed (from a community member) that is a simple upload > activate job :)

After signing up, either enter the code the usual way or head to the forums and check out "Code Installation".

This wont work for free hosted blogs on wordpress.com, you have to actually have ftp access to install it this way....

So TNX just got even more convenient.

18. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    wow thats really bizzare... whats your username/id? pm me the info for privacy

As well as using the points I earnt from placing links on my sites, I bought $100 worth (~100k) yesterday and had the points in my account in about 15 minutes.

19. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    fight video, are you the Owner? coz if you are, plz resposnd to my email i sent earlier. It seems I can't get my 250$ of point back now.

toby, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  20. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    lol I wish I was but no. I run an SEO business with a few very big clients, so it's in my best interests to get as many publishers into the system so that advertisers like me have places to put our links! :)

I've set up a good rapor with the site admins, I was just hoping to also contact him on your behalf.

Their system keeps very accurate logs of everything, and while there may have been a glitch on the front end, the transaction will have been recorded in their logs and obviously in Paypal history. Don't worry :)